Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11692) (11693) (11694) (11695) (11696) (11697) (11698) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

Wait. So there were Man Utd fans that were celebrating and trolling Ronaldo when Atletico knocked us out? grin

Sincerely, that's one of the problems I have with United fans that support Messi.

They will tell you Messi is the greatest because he humbled their club twice in the UCL finals.

I don't have the words to express the situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2022
elampiro:
If you want to know who is greater between Ronaldo and Messi. Swap their clubs in the remaining part of the season and see their performance. That is, Ronaldo to PSG and Messi to United.

The argument will be settled once and for all

The argument has been settled. No need for this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2022
Thunder go fire that spambot undecided

Banned for posting my agenda against Degea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You dey fear make dem no plank you?

Quote am with you full chest na

LoL...plank keh

I no wan give am unnecessary mention
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

Bros was it Ronaldo that was dumped out or Manchester United?

Just asking for a friend.
I deliberately didn't troll Ronaldo or his fans after the game because of Manchester United but then, after Skimple asked if I wasn't going to drag Ronaldo, I had to ask the one who specializes in dragging Messi to also drag Ronaldo too since he claimed he wasn't a fan of CR7...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Karleb:

Sincerely, that's one of the problems I have with United fans that support Messi.

They will tell you Messi is the greatest because he humbled their club twice in the UCL finals.

I don't have the words to express the situation.
How about Ronaldo that scored against us as a Real Madrid player in a match we were eliminated?

How about Ronaldo that scored against us as a Juventus player and celebrated like Manchester United means nothing to him?

You see that the Ronaldo you hail is not without dirt?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2022
Leyqute:

Fred has improved. Elanga is scoring goals. And players are being called out on their bullsh*t

Highly ridiculous!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Mar 25, 2022
Karleb:

The argument has been settled. No need for this.

Explain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2022
patrickmuf:
How about Ronaldo that scored against us as a Real Madrid player in a match we were eliminated?

How about Ronaldo that scored against us as a Juventus player and celebrated like Manchester United means nothing to him?

You see that the Ronaldo you hail is not without dirt?

Anyone who celebrated CR7 goal against United is as worse as the messianic cults.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ItisHi: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2022
Manyoo fans and cowardice are like 5 and 6. Not only are they cowards, they are also hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2022
patrickmuf:
I deliberately didn't troll Ronaldo or his fans after the game because of Manchester United but then, after Skimple asked if I wasn't going to drag Ronaldo, I had to ask the one who specializes in dragging Messi to also drag Ronaldo too since he claimed he wasn't a fan of CR7...

Because Manchester United lost you considered it in bad taste to troll Ronaldo and abstained but you wanted another Manchester United fan not to consider the club but troll Ronaldo to prove a point to you?

No be juju be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
It's funny how you guys here drag lovers of messi who are man u fans because Ronaldo plays for man u. This is like a 'handicap' match on messi fans cos it's unfair. If messi loses a match, the first point of call is to drag Patrick.muf, expe.rt and co like say dem be PSG fans. But if man u lose match, they dare not talk anything about Ronaldo cos it's wrong to troll your team.

And the worst part is that it's Mostly Ronaldo fans or messi-haters that will always bring alerts about messi here causing the beef. Na wa oooo lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rabazamba: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:
It's funny how you guys here drag lovers of messi who are man u fans because Ronaldo plays for man u. This is like a 'handicap' match on messi fans cos it's unfair. If messi loses a match, the first point of call is to drag Patrick.muf, expe.rt and co like say dem be PSG fans. But if man u lose match, they dare not talk anything about Ronaldo cos it's wrong to troll your team.

And the worst part is that it's Mostly Ronaldo fans or messi-haters that will always bring alerts about messi here causing the beef. Na wa oooo lipsrsealed
Fools at 40

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2022
rabazamba:

Fools at 40

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
afrodoc2:

Because Manchester United lost you considered it in bad taste to troll Ronaldo and abstained but you wanted another Manchester United fan not to consider the club but troll Ronaldo to prove a point to you?

No be juju be that? grin
You too like wahala wahalli grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2022
elampiro:

Highly ridiculous!!!

LoooL. It’s too early to conclude on Ralf sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Karleb:

Anyone who celebrated CR7 goal against United is as worse as the messianic cults.

I like Ronaldo and I prefer him to Messi. But when he scored against us at OT, I was so angry ehn, I cursed the hell outta our defenders, Nani (for the silly red card) and the referee.

Utd comes first. I will never troll my club because of a player. Secondly, I hardly troll a player I don’t stan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:

But why will a United supporter be a staunch Messi stan cheesy

That means even before Ronaldo left for Madrid, they have been supporting Messi against us, you sef reason am comrade, e make sense?

Just like an Arsenal fan stanning RVN over TH.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:

ItisHi:
Manyoo fans and cowardice are like 5 and 6. Not only are they cowards, they are also hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:
You too like wahala wahalli grin

grin

You sef check am na

"My name is patrickmuf. I hate Ronaldo but i love my club so much i can't troll Ronaldo despite the debacle BUT i expect Leyqute who does not hate Ronaldo to troll Ronaldo.....just to prove a point to me. grin

The only explanation is oga patrick believes he loves Man Utd more than Leyqute cos that is the only thing that explains how patrick's love of United trumps his hatred of Ronaldo but Leyqute's love of United does not trump his neutrality concerning Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:

They are jokers...

Ronaldo is free to celebrate after scoring against Manchester United but I should hate Messi who does not have any ties with Manchester United for scoring against Manchester United...

The same set of fans that spend most of their time criticizing other Manchester United players will all of a sudden remember loyalty to club and players when a certain Ronaldo is the subject of the discussion...No be madness?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:

That means even before Ronaldo left for Madrid, they have been supporting Messi against us, you sef reason am comrade, e make sense?

Una dey give too much reverence to Ronaldo. When he scored against us to knock us out of the UCL, what was your reaction? You loved him the more for it abi?

When he scored against us as a Juve player and celebrated, you loved him for it abi?

A player that has regards for the club and fans won't do such. Manchester United fans supported him when he was at Madrid and cheered him even when he came to Old Trafford as an opponent but baba still no send una, he joined Juve, scored and celebrated like any other player will do...

The annoying thing is that you can't class him in the league of Scholes, Giggs, Vidic, Ferdinand and the likes who either spent their entire career at Old Trafford or spent their prime here...But but he is Ronaldo, we must love him regardless...

Messi plays football just the way I appreciate it and that's why I am a fan...I also prefer Kevin De Bruyne to Bruno and will take him over Bruno 10 times out of 10 irrespective of the fact that KDB has scored against us in the past. It's down to an individual's preference. I don't know why grown men can't respect the choices of others.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
You love and adore Messi, a player who hasn't given you one pleasant memory as a United fan rather pain and frustration but despises Ronaldo who has given United many evergreen memories, won almost everything in a United shirt, conquered the world of club football, won the Ballon d'or flying our colours, served United well before leaving to tackle other leagues...

Please define madness for me again......

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
Some of us are first Football fans before Manchester United...

So, if I see a team playing good football I should not praise them rather I should praise Manchester United for serving me BS...Good God!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:

You're basically confessing that you support Ronaldo because he's a United legend. Not because you think he's better.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Beckham, Rooney, Scholes, Berbatov, Giggs etc all went for Messi when asked to pick the best.

But you want to kill yourself on Nairaland grin kwantinue

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/5-manchester-united-legends-chose-lionel-messi-cristiano-ronaldo-rooney-giggs/2

(1) (2) (3) ... (11692) (11693) (11694) (11695) (11696) (11697) (11698) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.