Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734709 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11694) (11695) (11696) (11697) (11698) (11699) (11700) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
The best place to drag Messi is this thread.

The best place to drag Ronaldo is not this thread.

Shey you get?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ItisHi: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Shameless pendu fans. You applaud Messi banters and insults with likes but anytime your namal is dragged, you guys will be crying all over the thread. Are you guys not stupid?

Meanwhile your shameless namal was useless yesterday.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
patrickmuf:
What I mean there is that I will appreciate if you can point out a comment where a Messi fan here rubbish Ed the accomplishments of Ronaldo. I will appreciate it even more if you can point to me doing that...
Loool, digging? Nah, but you of all people that has been undermining Ronaldo's time here because of a single goal celebration grin. You said they reverence him too much and he's done nothing much to warranty all United fans love him. Whatcha say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
President Karleb don talk, 5yrs ban for anyone wey hype Messi for this thread grin
Karleb:

Even if the whole world thinks Messi is better, how is that my problem?

Who stopped you from liking Messi?

You can’t be here as a united fan trolling Ronaldo and hyping Messi. That's the point.

You can’t do that as a United. You can do that on other club's thread.

That's a slap on the face, it shall not be tolerated.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
Omo some penaldo fans just dy shameless like their club grin wink

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2022
In all of these, make Una hope and pray say Pendu qualifies alongside Portugal against North M for World Cup o

The trolling go reach everybody o... Both Pendu and Messi fans here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
Karleb:
The best place to drag Messi is this thread.

The best place to drag Ronaldo is not this thread

Shey you get?

Lol, you wan teach/tell us how/where to troll Ronaldo

grin grin grin

You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

I can tell you this as a fact. No one here hates Ronaldo. Everyone loves him in fact. But some of us just prefer Messi by far. To the extent that we look past the club bias and all.

And it's a fact, when you love one over the other, you gets triggered when that one gets trolled and you want to return it back when you get the chance.

You can't come here to troll Messi for days whenever he suffers a setback, then shout 'shameless United fan' when the trolling is returned back.
1. I'm sure you're not speaking for Patrickmuf here.

2. There's a place for everything, for example you can't just enter a Mosque and be shouting Jesus is Lord no matter the bias against Jesus there especially when you claim to be a Muslim. A United thread shouldn't be an avenue for those anti-United miscreants to be trolling our legend, worse our fellow Reds championing the cause. Ọ wrong nau undecided

3. You think I might not prefer Messi to Ronaldo, well think again but as far loyalty goes, one is a United legend, the other is a villian.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Skimpledawg:
In all of these, make Una hope and pray say Pendu qualifies alongside Portugal against North M for World Cup o

The trolling go reach everybody o... Both Pendu and Messi fans here

Ronaldo will qualify.

But if he doesn't in another universe, you are free to invite your village people to troll here provided you don't support united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, you wan teach/tell us how/where to troll Ronaldo

grin grin grin

You never see anything

As far as I'm concerned, you are a Barcelona fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Manure fans don see terrible things from the hand of Messi , their tears sef never end after a decade grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:
It's funny how you guys here drag lovers of messi who are man u fans because Ronaldo plays for man u. This is like a 'handicap' match on messi fans cos it's unfair. If messi loses a match, the first point of call is to drag Patrick.muf, expe.rt and co like say dem be PSG fans. But if man u lose match, they dare not talk anything about Ronaldo cos it's wrong to troll your team.

And the worst part is that it's Mostly Ronaldo fans or messi-haters that will always bring alerts about messi here causing the beef. Na wa oooo lipsrsealed

The long and short of it is simple: it's very odd and weird to see United fans stan Maysee

And whether people like to hear it or not, a true United fan can't be caught stanning Leeyo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by rabazamba: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ibukzy:
Manure fans don see terrible things from the hand of Messi , their tears sef never end after a decade grin grin
Prior to Pendu joining the scummites, the shekpites also teamed up to attack the midget, but like they say Failure has no friends cheesy see them here now confusing the thunder that wants to fire them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:
You love and adore Messi, a player who hasn't given you one pleasant memory as a United fan rather pain and frustration but despises Ronaldo who has given United many evergreen memories, won almost everything in a United shirt, conquered the world of club football, won the Ballon d'or flying our colours, served United well before leaving to tackle other leagues...

Please define madness for me again......

The whole thing is funnily ridiculous cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:

2. There's a place for everything, for example you can't just enter a Mosque and be shouting Jesus is Lord no matter the bias against Jesus there especially when you claim to be a Muslim. A United thread shouldn't be an avenue for those anti-United miscreants to be trolling our legend, worse our fellow Reds championing the cause. Ọ wrong nau undecided

3. You think I might not prefer Messi to Ronaldo, well think again but as far loyalty goes, one is a United legend, the other is a villian.
I can't help shape your understanding any further when everything I wrote or I have written is in English language. #Peace

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:
You love and adore Messi, a player who hasn't given you one pleasant memory as a United fan rather pain and frustration but despises Ronaldo who has given United many evergreen memories, won almost everything in a United shirt, conquered the world of club football, won the Ballon d'or flying our colours, served United well before leaving to tackle other leagues...

Please define madness for me again......

Whenever I think about this, my head always headache me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Actman05:
Career win percentage as a manager:

◉ 64.1% - Erik ten Hag (429 games)
◎ 57.4% - Thomas Tuchel (530 matches)
◎ 48.2% - Mauricio Pochettino (589 matches)

Who should Man United appoint? �

Poch with almost 600 matches can't even make the average cut cheesy

Wtf!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:

You can enter a mosque to shout Jesus is lord, when the Muslims from that moque come to the church to shout Allahu Akbar. You get?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Poch with almost 600 matches can't even make the average cut cheesy

Wtf!
Managing Espanyol, Southampton and Tottenham. Na 60% win rate him suppose get na? All these Agenda won't matter in the long run. Make una continue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

Managing Espanyol, Southampton and Tottenham. Na 60% win rate him suppose get na? All these Agenda won't matter in the long run. Make una continue.

The Poch wey no fit manage PSG stars wella?

At least, we dun see wetin Poch fit do for PSG, so let's also give ETH the chance to see what he can do at United.

What is good for the goose...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
patrickmuf:
I can't help shape your understanding any further when everything I wrote or I have written is in English language. #Peace
Am I missing something cos you said you can't be forced to love Ronaldo, please correct me if I'm wrong
patrickmuf:
It's down to preference so make una die that talk...Same Ronaldo left us before hitting his prime and delivered his best football for Madrid in the process knocking us out and even celebrating when he scored against us as a Juve player but no, as fans we must love him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2022
Karleb:

Ronaldo will qualify.

But if he doesn't in another universe, you are free to invite your village people to troll here provided you don't support united.
I support united and I will troll if Pendu doesn't qualify for World Cup.

It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

You can enter a mosque to shout Jesus is lord, when the Muslims from that moque come to the church to shout Allahu Akbar. You get?
You miss the point. If a Christian enters a mosque to shout Jesus is Lord, it's understandable cos he's an infidel[to the Muslims] the consequences non the less. What is not understandable is when your fellow Muslim keeps shouting Jesus is Lord in the Mosque or your fellow Christian keeps shouting Allah akbar in a church undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

Another Angu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I support united and I will troll if Pendu doesn't qualify for World Cup.

It is what it is.

Na PSG fan you be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ellexy:
Am I missing something cos you said you can't be forced to love Ronaldo, please correct me if I'm wrong
You understand what I meant there...I was making reference to my preference for Messi not like I hate him...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2022
Bruno Fernandes in the Premier League since his February 2020 debut [ midfielder rank ]

653 passes into box - 2nd

230 shots - 1st

201 chances created - 1st

35 goals - 1st

25 assists - 1st

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

It seems some United Fans are more pained than the Italians.

Swear down! Very pained that Ronaldo has a chance to be at the World Cup.

I bow for them o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. No. The bolded doesn't mean you support messi against your team. You can actually like/love a player without supporting their team.

I for example, I love klopp and I Stan him die(I even wrote epistles here about him when people were calling him fraud/bottler), but you'll never ever see me support Liverpool/Dortmund against my team. Tho I can support Dortmund when they're playing bundesliga. And that's how it is

Nobody loves a player over the team. If he does, then he shouldn't be seen supporting that team at all. I don't even think Patrick.muf or expert even follows PSG matches judiciously sef

Well, the main point is your club should come first. But we’ve seen people on this thread prefer football first, then their club. (which indirectly means they can stan their goat when he plays against their club).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2022
Expert17:

Expect same reaction from Messi fans on this thread, Chelsea fans and Barcelona fans.

Make we see who go tire since you guys can't discuss without mentioning Messi

Not sure you guys can stand the heat though. Some of us have never towed that line before, but if we start ehn. Hmmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
ChristoBam:

I can tell you this as a fact. No one here hates Ronaldo. Everyone loves him in fact. But some of us just prefer Messi by far. To the extent that we look past the club bias and all.

And it's a fact, when you love one over the other, you gets triggered when that one gets trolled and you want to return it back when you get the chance.

You can't come here to troll Messi for days whenever he suffers a setback, then shout 'shameless United fan' when the trolling is returned back.

Oga, no dey whine us, you don’t like Ronaldo. You don’t!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2022
Karleb:

Na PSG fan you be.
grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11694) (11695) (11696) (11697) (11698) (11699) (11700) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ChristineC, DeadPresidents and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.