Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8735951 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11697) (11698) (11699) (11700) (11701) (11702) (11703) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
Looks like Maguire is playing for Super Eagles tonight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
LostMyZeal:
This game was hyped right from AFCON and we're playing rubbish with all these stars shocked

The Ghanaians are clear clear clear sad

Be calming down it's an away game and the Ghanaians are trying to prove a point, but we'll calm them down and tell me we be their senior cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2022
PENARITY!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Which one be VAR again?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2022
Etebo na mumu. Free yellow card.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Egypt dey beat Senegal. All these matchups tough oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2022
Naija midfield has been poor. Couldn't control possession or create anything. Very disappointed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hey Nairaland Family, It’s been a hot minute, I hope everyone is fine and doing Okay… I saw all your messages, kind words, worries etc and I was sincerely moved and grateful to still have people constantly remember me and talk about my absence, I can’t thank you all enough, I really can’t, words fail me right now but all I can say to you all is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, it means the world to me. What happened to me was terrible and I wish I could erase the memory forever and never have to speak on it again, It was one of the darkest moments of my life But I’m grateful to God for Life… This may sound odd, That’s because it is and I’m more than ashamed/embarrassed to have to ask and resort to this.. after the incident, I lost everything, Totally. I was depressed for a long time, Life was tough for me, I deteriorated badly, I’d collect loans to try to start all over but it never worked out, I’d end up taking up another loan to pay for the previous one, just so I could breathe for a short while, I contemplated taking my own life but I just couldn’t, It’s been very very hard for me lately and I just couldn’t help but come here to ask for help in any way. I have a pending loan that is due in 2 days and I haven’t been able to rest/calm my mind since I started getting the notifications for it, I took up a loan of 26 thousand naira plus their interest fee which sums it up to 31,200, To some, this may seem small, a few years ago, this was small to me but right now, It’s as big as a million naira to an average man, it’s that bad friends, it really is, I still have another loan of 30k waiting for me that I took from a friend but cause he’s a friend, he is being patient and considerate. Please My nairaland fam, I desperately need help in clearing up the first loan of 31,200, I took that loan from a loan shark and I have barely 3 days, 2 days to go before they start embarrassing me. I’m ashamed that I have to do this but I have no other choice, Please I beg you guys. No matter how small, just so I could get them off my back and breathe, even if it’s for a short while as I’m going through a lot right now. I’ll only drop my account details when I’m asked to do so cause I know that no one owes me anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2022

This is my WhatsApp number, if anyone wants to reach my privately
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
It's funny how you guys here drag lovers of messi who are man u fans because Ronaldo plays for man u. This is like a 'handicap' match on messi fans cos it's unfair. If messi loses a match, the first point of call is to drag Patrick.muf, expe.rt and co like say dem be PSG fans. But if man u lose match, they dare not talk anything about Ronaldo cos it's wrong to troll your team.

And the worst part is that it's Mostly Ronaldo fans or messi-haters that will always bring alerts about messi here causing the beef. Na wa oooo lipsrsealed
Lol I tell you. The way dem de drag Messi and bring alert especially when Psg lose match, u go think say Baba thief person money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Ellexy:
But why will a United supporter be a staunch Messi stan cheesy

That means even before Ronaldo left for Madrid, they have been supporting Messi against us, you sef reason am comrade, e make sense?

Just like an Arsenal fan stanning RVN over TH.
Lol its choice. I like both, but prefer Messi anytime anyday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:07am On Mar 26, 2022
Wow so Poch ended a whole season unbeaten at home when he was at Tottenham. Broke a 52 years old record.
What could have been achieved from there if he got adequate backing fgs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:10am On Mar 26, 2022
ChristoBam:
Wow so Poch ended a whole season unbeaten at home when he was at Tottenham. Broke a 52 years old record.

The one he got at PSG with a star studded team what did he achieve wth it

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Ellexy:
To some people football is their religion ogami grin

You'll see it the way they've formed a cult and named one external invigilator from Argentina as their Messiah, Lord and Saviour and god. They staunchly defend him vehemently and aggressively even if it means doing so against there very own club legend grin

Now tell me, izzit so much different from religion again?
The way you carry this Ronaldo matter for head like gele, I wonder wetin you want make Madrid fans do...

Ronaldo is more a Madrid legend, he played his best football there and will be remembered for his time there even more than what he has done at Old Trafford...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:43am On Mar 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Omo...these nameses wey you call are the clowns of Manchester na

We can troll clowns, but deff not ORORO

You know why? You & I both know how weird it is for the goat to play alongside those clowns

That's why we can't put them in same bracket
grin grin grin

I no want to write epistles sha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:23am On Mar 26, 2022
Ellexy:
To some people football is their religion ogami grin

You'll see it the way they've formed a cult and named one external invigilator from Argentina as their Messiah, Lord and Saviour and god. They staunchly defend him vehemently and aggressively even if it means doing so against there very own club legend grin

Now tell me, izzit so much different from religion again?
Lol.. You too get wahala grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:26am On Mar 26, 2022
Odunharry:

Lol I tell you. The way dem de drag Messi and bring alert especially when Psg lose match, u go think say Baba thief person money.
grin
Na Lost.myzeal be the commander in chief grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
grin

That guy dey related to Ronaldo babe.

He hasn't lost any zeal for Ronaldo, at all

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2022
izzou:

That guy dey related to Ronaldo babe.

He hasn't lost any zeal for Ronaldo, at all

grin
grin grin grin

Either him dey related to Ronaldo babe or Rona dey tip am somehow we wey no know.

The guy unerring love for Ronaldo and strong beef for messi no be here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Either him dey related to Ronaldo babe or Rona dey tip am somehow we wey no know.

The guy unerring love for Ronaldo and strong beef for messi no be here cheesy

The probability of Ronaldo defending and supporting Messi in arguements is higher than that of LostMyZeal

Even me wey like Ororo sef dey rest sometimes

LostMyZeal never sleeps nor slumbers once he hears Messi's name

grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2022
izzou:

The probability of Ronaldo defending and supporting Messi in arguements is higher than that of LostMyZeal

Even me wey like Ororo sef dey rest sometimes

LostMyZeal never sleeps nor slumbers once he hears Messi's name

grin
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
patrickmuf:
The way you carry this Ronaldo matter for head like gele, I wonder wetin you want make Madrid fans do...

Ronaldo is more a Madrid legend, he played his best football there and will be remembered for his time there even more than what he has done at Old Trafford...
The way you carry this Messi matter for head like gele, I wonder wetin you want make Barca fans do...

Messi is just a Barca legend, he played his best football there and will be remembered for his time there even more than what he has done anywhere...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
Lol.. You too get wahala grin grin
Noo, I'm a very peaceful person, just ask around cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2022
dopeJemi:
Hey Nairaland Family, It’s been a hot minute, I hope everyone is fine and doing Okay… I saw all your messages, kind words, worries etc and I was sincerely moved and grateful to still have people constantly remember me and talk about my absence, I can’t thank you all enough, I really can’t, words fail me right now but all I can say to you all is Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, it means the world to me. What happened to me was terrible and I wish I could erase the memory forever and never have to speak on it again, It was one of the darkest moments of my life But I’m grateful to God for Life… This may sound odd, That’s because it is and I’m more than ashamed/embarrassed to have to ask and resort to this.. after the incident, I lost everything, Totally. I was depressed for a long time, Life was tough for me, I deteriorated badly, I’d collect loans to try to start all over but it never worked out, I’d end up taking up another loan to pay for the previous one, just so I could breathe for a short while, I contemplated taking my own life but I just couldn’t, It’s been very very hard for me lately and I just couldn’t help but come here to ask for help in any way. I have a pending loan that is due in 2 days and I haven’t been able to rest/calm my mind since I started getting the notifications for it, I took up a loan of 26 thousand naira plus their interest fee which sums it up to 31,200, To some, this may seem small, a few years ago, this was small to me but right now, It’s as big as a million naira to an average man, it’s that bad friends, it really is, I still have another loan of 30k waiting for me that I took from a friend but cause he’s a friend, he is being patient and considerate. Please My nairaland fam, I desperately need help in clearing up the first loan of 31,200, I took that loan from a loan shark and I have barely 3 days, 2 days to go before they start embarrassing me. I’m ashamed that I have to do this but I have no other choice, Please I beg you guys. No matter how small, just so I could get them off my back and breathe, even if it’s for a short while as I’m going through a lot right now. I’ll only drop my account details when I’m asked to do so cause I know that no one owes me anything.

Thank God you are fine bro. Everyone is really worried and I believe we are relieved to finally hear from you.

Dear all, let's help our dear Brother. We needs to come to his Aids, please let us support him. This may be a faceless Forum, but we are Family already.

Drop your Bank Digits, trust Brothers to credit you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Jodera:
grin
Add Ellexy join..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Oasis007:

Thank God you are fine bro. Everyone is really worried and I believe we are relieved to finally hear from you.

Dear all, let's help our dear Brother. We needs to come to his Aids, please let us support him. This may be a faceless Forum, but we are Family already.

Drop your Bank Digits, trust Brothers to credit you.

Thanks so much Oasis, I really appreciate it

0034475363 Stanbic bank
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2022
0034475363 Stanbic Bank

This is it Guys. Thank you all so so much

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2022
ChristoBam:
Ole too went unbeaten away for a whole season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2022
dopeJemi:

Thanks so much Oasis, I really appreciate it

0034475363 Stanbic bank

I don drop something bro. Please manage it like that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

He achieved what every other top coach there has achieved.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2022
Oasis007:

I don drop something bro. Please manage it like that.

Thank You so much Bro. I’m very grateful

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11697) (11698) (11699) (11700) (11701) (11702) (11703) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), afrodoc2, TrebleChamp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.