Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,243 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833093 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11707) (11708) (11709) (11710) (11711) (11712) (11713) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ItisHi: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
LostMyZeal:
If you watched the Portugal game and you claim not to know what and how Ororo contributed, then I no know wetin to tell you. lipsrsealed

You mean to tell me you didn't see how he kept stretching that defence by getting on the end of the long balls they were feeding him from midfield

Or you think football is about getting on the score sheet only.

FYI: The Portugal coach has been using Ororo as a decoy to distract defenders.

Omo, by the way, if United adopt this style of going long, then Ororo will get enough service.

But who will throw those passes to him?!

Stop being mischievous, Ororo did great.

And as for Maysee fans that were disappointed tonight, make una take heart and while at it, go to abbatoir and grab ya copy of a tough skin.

We just acquired a renewed trolling license tongue
[/s] your story don dey too much. Pendu is finished. It's painful but you have to accept it

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Karleb:

Obviously, sensible means a different thing to Chelsea fans.
Yea, the reason the club they support is currently the Europe number 1.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
LostMyZeal:
[s]If you watched the Portugal game and you claim not to know what and how Ororo contributed, then I no know wetin to tell you. lipsrsealed

You mean to tell me you didn't see how he kept stretching that defence by getting on the end of the long balls they were feeding him from midfield

Or you think football is about getting on the score sheet only.

FYI: The Portugal coach has been using Ororo as a decoy to distract defenders.

Omo, by the way, if United adopt this style of going long, then Ororo will get enough service.

But who will throw those passes to him?!

Stop being mischievous, Ororo did great.

And as for Maysee fans that were disappointed tonight, make una take heart and while at it, go to abbatoir and grab ya copy of a tough skin.

We just acquired a renewed trolling license[/s] tongue
Decoy ko, mosquito Coy ni

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bruno Fernandes now has 130 goals and assists for club and country since the start of the 2019/2020 season

cc LostMyZeal

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:59am On Mar 30, 2022
All Ronaldo haterz should line up and donate their tears:
Donstan18
Exerpt17
patrickmuf
oya call your other members to come out.
grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Donstan18
Exerpt17
patrickmuf
grin grin grin
Baba you should know when to draw the line on this childish stuff...

Messi and Argentina qualified for the World cup months back and not yesterday. Celebrate the qualification of your GOAT and quit this poor attempt at trolling...If I may ask, does it make any sense to troll at this point?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2022
Lana1:
Una wey dey watch Super Eagles sef, is it patriotism or what?? grin grin

As in?!! I don't pity those that had their hearts broken while watching and hoping on these Super Chickens. I watched only the first-half of the first leg and never bothered again. I won't say I saw it coming but anyone that watched that first-half, which by the way is one of the most stupid and boring football I've watched in my life, and still had the mind to hope on these bunch of overhyped mörons, deserves no pity from me.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
Baba you should know when to draw the line on this childish stuff...

Messi and Argentina qualified for the World cup months back and not yesterday. Celebrate the qualification of your GOAT and quit this poor attempt at trolling...If I may ask, does it make any sense to troll at this point?
Yea now its childish cos Ronaldo qualified, if it was the other way we know how here for be grin grin. Enjoy your day jare

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Yea now its childish cos Ronaldo qualified, if it was the other way we know how here for be grin grin. Enjoy your day jare
Like seriously? Messi will qualify via the play offs and I'll come here to troll Ronaldo that qualified straight to the World cup by topping his group? It can never be me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
Like seriously? Messi will qualify via the play offs and I'll come here to troll Ronaldo that qualified straight to the World cup by topping his group? It can never be me...

Well said. Very well said.

But my chief can you swear by both Fenibeso and Ahura Mazda that you and other Messianic cultists wouldn’t have come here to troll Cristians if Ronaldo hadn’t qualified for the World Cup?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

Well said. Very well said.

But my chief can you swear by both Fenibeso and Ahura Mazda that you and other Messianic cultists wouldn’t have come here to troll Cristians if Ronaldo hadn’t qualified for the World Cup?

Doc, I have been here long enough you can go through my previous post.

I only get involved when Messi is being trolled in a bit to make Ronaldo look better. I hardly even call him Penaldo because for me, it is disrespectful...

They've never been a time when a debate involving Messi and Ronaldo ends with one party shifting grounds that why I think it's pointless...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
Doc, I have been here long enough you can go through my previous post.

I only get involved when Messi is being trolled in a bit to make Ronaldo look better. I hardly even call him Penaldo because for me, it is disrespectful...

They've never been a time when a debate involving Messi and Ronaldo ends with one party shifting grounds that why I think it's pointless...

Once again, very eloquently stated.

But can you swear by the old gods that you wouldn’t have come here with your Messianic cultists to troll Ronaldo and the Cristians?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

Once again, very eloquently stated.

But can you swear by the old gods that you wouldn’t have come here with your Messianic cultists to troll Ronaldo and the Cristians?
I give as good as I get...

I only talk about Messi here when CR7 fanboys attempt to downplay his greatness. I never start the debate...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Donstan18
Exerpt17
patrickmuf
grin grin grin
it would have been crazy if Ronaldo (or Portugal) didn't qualify for the world cup and yes there would have been Ronaldo trolls, but then nobody gives a shiii if Ronaldo or Portugal qualifies(cos it's expected)

This is just like man u winning Norwich. You don't troll rival fans(or expect rival fans to cry because you won Norwich) but let Norwich win man u first.... grin grin grin

I hope you get the logic and the reason why your "donate your tears" is misplaced grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
See bragging rights just because Portugal win Macedonia ,has it now come to this level ?

If na Italy play that final and Portugal win then we go understand the bragging
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
I give as good as I get...

I only talk about Messi here when CR7 fanboys attempt to downplay his greatness. I never start the debate...

Cool. Bookmarked for posterity.

At this point though I wonder why both sides keep arguing over 2 players who have passed their prime.
They have played their part and there is not much they can do at this stage that would change their legacy.
That is, nothing apart from dominating a World Cup Maradona 86 style.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Expert17:
Bruno Fernandes now has 130 goals and assists for club and country since the start of the 2019/2020 season

cc LostMyZeal

Ball retention...he must know when to release the pass

Less adventure, more ball retention

Sho get?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:

Baba, they were eagerly waiting to troll fr cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:
See bragging rights just because Portugal win Macedonia ,has it now come to this level ?

Nope... let's be factual.

Prior to this 2022 qualifiers, Cr7 scored a goal that could've taken his team through. But what happened? It was dubiously disallowed! angry

Like that wasn't enough, these useless ojoro organizers deliberately set Italy up with Macedonia, and ofcourse the Italians were the favorites, given their form at the concluded Euros competition.

They banked on that form, hoping Italy would kick Macedonia out, but what was the outcome?

In fact, majority already thought it'd be an Italy Vs Portugal face-off, and right after the fixtures were announced, they started trolling Cr7, assuming Italy will knock off Portugal.

That's why we will always love Cr7; the bias against that guy is too much. He may not be likeable because he's outspoken, but no yawa.

WE LOVE OUR GOAT LIKE THAT tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Even if dem win Italy for the final playoffs they still don't have the right to troll anybody.

The question is, are they supposed to be in playoffs in the first place?

This is just like those times arsenal is always playing playoffs in UCL(cos they finished 4th), then arsenal fans now want to troll man u fans or Chelsea fans who finished above us without playing playoffs cos they eventually made it to the Ucl grin grin

It's just crazy and that's how it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Jodera:
Even if dem win Italy for the final playoffs they still don't have the right to troll anybody.

This is just like those times arsenal is always playing playoffs in UCL(cos they finished 4th), then arsenal fans now want to troll man u fans or Chelsea fans who finished above us without playing playoffs cos they eventually made it to the Ucl grin grin

If they had not disallowed the goal Ororo scored nkor?!

Why didn't they let the goal stand

FIFA and scam. We know their ways
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Nope... let's be factual.

Prior to this 2022 qualifiers, Cr7 scored a goal that could've taken his team through. But what happened? It was dubiously disallowed! angry

Like that wasn't enough, these useless ojoro organizers deliberately set Italy up with Macedonia, and ofcourse the Italians were the favorites, given their form at the concluded Euros competition.

They banked on that form, hoping Italy would kick Macedonia out, but what was the outcome?

In fact, majority already thought it'd be an Italy Vs Portugal face-off, and right after the fixtures were announced, they started trolling Cr7, assuming Italy will knock off Portugal.

That's why we will always love Cr7; the bias against that guy is too much. He may not be likeable because he's outspoken, but no yawa.

WE LOVE OUR GOAT LIKE THAT tongue tongue
Una no go kill person for here grin

Is Ronaldo the first person in the history of football that his goal was disallowed?
The worst part is that, that's even first leg. You're holding onto a first leg error of early last year when all Portugal needed to qualify for the world cup was just a draw. I mean A DRAW in their last match At HOME(if I'm not mistaken). They lost that match and you're still holding to that disallowed goal that even Portugal and Ronaldo have forgotten about grin grin

As for you other paragraphs, na just sentiments and bias you dey use talk. All this thing na just your head you form am, like say na only Ronaldo dey Portugal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2022
LostMyZeal:

If they had not disallowed the goal Ororo scored nkor?!

Why didn't they let the goal stand

FIFA and scam. We know their ways
Let's be logical honestly.

Entering the last match of the qualifying round, who was the favourite to qualify? Serbia or Portugal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Jodera:
Let's be logical honestly.

Entering the last match of the qualifying round, who was the favourite to qualify? Serbia or Portugal?

Serbia of course
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2022
Jodera:

Some people no Dey think before them
Troll grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2022
KingTom:

Serbia of course
False. It's Portugal.

Wcq is based on Goal difference not head to head(like most people might think)

And Portugal have a higher goal difference than Serbia heading into that match. So all Portugal needed was a DRAW AT THEIR HOME (Portugal's home o)..

But but, na disallowed goal of first leg cause am according to lostmy.zeal grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:48am On Mar 30, 2022
Jodera:
False. It's Portugal.

Wcq is based on Goal difference not head to head(like most people might think)

And Portugal have a higher goal difference than Serbia heading into that match. So all Portugal needed was a DRAW AT THEIR HOME (Portugal's home o)..

But but, na disallowed goal of first leg cause am according to lostmy.zeal grin
Serbia were the favorites to win, is that not why Serbia topped the group? Who is Portugal where Serbia dey?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2022
KingTom:

Serbia were the favorites to win, is that not why Serbia topped the group? Who is Portugal where Serbia dey?
1.They were on same point with Portugal heading into that last match.
2. Portugal was playing at home
3. Portugal have higher goal difference than Serbia
4. Portugal only needed a draw to qualify

But na Serbia naim be favourites to qualifygrin

As for the bolded. I just want to believe you're joking or trolling cos this is the lowest low you can ever give to Ronaldo and his teammates.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2022
Jodera:

As for the bolded. I just want to believe you're joking or trolling cos this is the lowest low you can ever give to Ronaldo and his teammates.
Believe whatever you want, Serbia were the clear favorites and they used their might to Rob the underdog of a well deserved goal, for them to even be level on points with all Mighty Serbia at that point shows a lot about their character. All credit to FIFA for that daylight robbery, however their plans were foiled for just like in Euro 2016 when the underdog despite finishing 3rd in the group stages after an abysmal performance, came back to win the tournament. They (Portugal) have surpassed two very strong European teams being Turkey and especially the Titans of Macedonia. Viva Portugal!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2022
Jodera:

He was been sarcastic na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2022
Kilishihunter:

He was been sarcastic na grin
grin
Ronaldo fans can be anything they want to be but na Messi fans be their problem.

I won't be surprised if I read here that Norwich is a bigger club than Man u that's why Ronaldo is pulling them through. Anything for Ronaldo greatness grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11707) (11708) (11709) (11710) (11711) (11712) (11713) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.