Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,456 members, 7,861,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865336 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11705) (11706) (11707) (11708) (11709) (11710) (11711) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Shaw has good technique/physical ability with poor football brain.

Telles is pretty average with no physical advantage at all.

AWB has poor technique, stamina and football brain.

Dalot is just there. Pretty average to be honest and positionally suspect.

We get problems i swear

Telles is average ? Lol

Please which type of available LB or RB do you need in your team if I may ask
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2022
larride:

Not best playmaker award sir.

It’s clearly written as “BEST ASSIST” award. Funny how Messi's assist that won is the easiest out of all the assist that was nominated. grin

PR Merchant.

Best assist. grin

When you are the GOAT, you enjoy GOAT doings and things naturally align even when others think it shouldn't happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Telles is average ? Lol

Very average, what does he do spectacularly? He's not even better than Shaw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
DeadPresidents:
Uncomfortable facts we have to face if we want to become a dominant team once again.

- We need to address the DDG problem.

- Maguire is a bust flush and needs to be phased out. He doesn't understand positional defending.

- AWB needs to be phased out. He's the weak point whenever we need to play out from the back.

- Only one of Fred or McTominay should start at the same time. McTominay may also not be good enough for United.

- Bruno is also a problem. I love the guy (no homo) but if he can't/won't modify his game to help us gain dominance, we may have to look elsewhere.

- Ronaldo should not be a starter in an ideal world. He's still useful when rested but that's about it.

- Pogba is a mirage. He will not produce better than he has. Ship him off (he'll ship himself off if we don't sha)

- Rashford. I no need to talk anything. You already know.
Preach brother, preach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
larride:

You wan compare Best Player in the league award to “Best Assist”? angry
If there's goal of the year award what's bad in having assist of the year award?.

By the way I'm not comparing anything. From your initial quote, you made it seem like it was because of Messi PR they introduced such award, so I'm telling you it's not a new thing that a big player is the reason why an award should be introduced citing Ronaldo own as example grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Leyqute:

It’s surprising because I’ve engaged in serial debates with people here over this.

They say United’s squad is on par with if not better than City’s.

We just need the right coach to come in and “improve them”. Now that same person is saying we need a new CF, RW, CW and BMW.

Abeg can you name names so we can address this letter appropriately? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Uniquisite:

Highest paid goalkeeper serving us hot hot cheesy
Degea said he was a midfielder while growing up cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Telles is average ? Lol

Any of Mazraoui, Joakim Maehle or Robin Gosens will be big upgrades on our current wingbacks.

The crazy thing is, they won't cost an arm and a leg and are attainable if the club really wants them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin cheesy grin

He can't just post that mail without an address, it's pertinent that mail reaches the owner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Any of Mazraoui, Joakim Maehle or Robin Gosens will be big upgrades on our current wingbacks.

The crazy thing is, they won't cost an arm and a leg and are attainable if the club really wants them.

Remember every player is good till they come to united

All these players you mention no do reach telles when Baba Dey hot hot Porto
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
larride:

You wan compare Best Player in the league award to “Best Assist”? angry
Lol, I'm not comparing. That one exist doesn't (and shouldn't) stop another from existing grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2022
Leyqute:

Focus jodera. Focus. No whataboutism
Lol .. I'm focused joor.

No be new thing be say no be new thing. Let you people no twist am like say na first time wey Messi PR (if true sef..) be the first so that a new award should be introduced in a league. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
If you like him, kindly pay up and carry him now before bidding war start this summer cheesy
oya keep your Rashford, we no want again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
patrickmuf:
This new ploy to undermine DDG na wa o! He has clearly been our best player this season...

Abi una just want undermine am so that una goat fit win our player of the season?

Granted, DDG has to improve some aspects of his game but from the criticism here, you'd be forgiven for thinking he is having a stinker of a season...
For more than 10 years we're still waiting for him to improve those aspects... na till Jesus come he go improve?

Just cos he's having a slightly above average season doesn't mean he's not been dogshit for 3 seasons now. With the way we want to play he'll get exposed easily as he always does with Spain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
patrickmuf:
Jodera why are you wasting your time?

I mean these guys have admitted that Messi is the best but for what he did to Man Utd in the UCL final, they'll never forgive him...

It's just down to hate now and nothing logical. The only way they can accept Messi is for us to turn back the hands of time and let Messi be on the losing side with Ronaldo scoring a hattrick but unfortunately it's not possible...

They'll keep wailing until the end of time...
I just wan tell them say make dem no throw stones esp wen dem dey live for glass house grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Odunharry:

Lol Ronaldo fanboys no go kill people.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Leyqute:

It’s surprising because I’ve engaged in serial debates with people here over this.

We just need the right coach to come in and “improve them”. Now that same person is saying we need a new CF, RW, CW and BMW.
. grin grin grin

I think beginning of this season, such a debate arose again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This is what Leyqute was emphasising on, if Ten Haag or any Manager comes in now. He will be forced to use this players, even if they don't fit his style of play. It doesn't look like our suffering will end anytime soon, na weyrey truly full that board (except nitrogen)...
Their matter don tire me sef. We don’t need to renew any contracts until the new manager comes on board. Players like Rashford should be left or binned.

God airpus!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
afrodoc2:

Address don dey there already Doc cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Leyqute:

Which position be BMW exactly? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ellexy:
For more than 10 years we're still waiting for him to improve those aspects... na till Jesus come he go improve?

Just cos he's having a slightly above average season doesn't mean he's not been dogshit for 3 seasons now. With the way we want to play he'll get exposed easily as he always does with Spain.
You would rather we replace De Gea instead of fixing other problem areas in the team?

With the way we want to play, we have to first get world class wing backs, CB, DM, CM, RWF and CF as the ones we have are aged already before thinking about the goal keeping department.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
patrickmuf:
You would rather we replace De Gea instead of fixing other problem areas in the team?

With the way we want to play, we have to first get world class wing backs, CB, DM, CM, RWF and CF as the ones we have are aged already before thinking about the goal keeping department.

There is no rule that says we have to do all those things BEFORE we sort the GK issue. If the new manager comes in and feels DDG is not suited to his style then a replacement should and can be found immediately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
afrodoc2:

There is no rule that says we have to do all those things BEFORE we sort the GK issue. If the new manager comes in and feels DDG is not suited to his style then a replacement should and can be found immediately.
Well, he will come in and see that they're other pressing areas of concern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Where is Henderson in this discussion sef?

Was he not supposed to bring competition in the GK role?

angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2022
izzou:
Where is Henderson in this discussion sef?

Was he not supposed to bring competition in the GK role?

angry

COVID don wire dat one body. His bad luck get muscle. He was poised to start this season as No1 but COVID poured sand in his garri.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lana1:
Which position be BMW exactly? grin grin

The most stylish position on the pitch grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
afrodoc2:

Doc calm down cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
kingofcasting:
smiley

This guyy and his emojis after cancelling posts sha

Mehnn... it's fvckin hilarious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
LostMyZeal:

This guyy and his emojis after cancelling posts sha

Mehnn... it's fvckin hilarious cheesy

King.Alabi most likely

(1) (2) (3) ... (11705) (11706) (11707) (11708) (11709) (11710) (11711) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.