Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727602 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11752) (11753) (11754) (11755) (11756) (11757) (11758) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
It is also called the Golden Boot

The award give to
it's called "European golden boot" na or golden shoe. It was clearly stated there

If you talk of golden boot it means strictly the league's golden boot

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
Is Seria A Golden Boot same Thing as Golden Boot
Or is Golden Boot the award Given to Seria top Scorer
It's obvious you already know you goofed badly. Have a nice day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ellexy:
The Glazers were eventually more impressed by the CV of Ajax manager Erik ten Hag, and confused by what Mauricio Pochettino had done at PSG. [@GuillemBalague]
I for swear for them if dem go with Pochettino
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
Golden Boot is the award give to the top Scorer in Europe

Capocannoniere is the award for top goal scorer in Italy
Jodera:
it's called "European golden boot" na or golden shoe. It was clearly stated there

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is Golden Boot the award Given to the top goal Scorer in Italy?
Melvyn11:

:-It's obvious you already know you goofed badly. Have a nice day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
hensben:
Any need to talk down Poch just because you want to sign ETH. Every opportunity na hype and sentiment from this club. I mean just sign your choice and stop blabbing. Tomorrow now you guys will say media are on your neck when things don’t go well with ETH when you always call for it.
So why izzit paining you? Is Poch your coach...?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ellexy:
So why izzit paining you? Is Poch your coach...?
Is it by accessing the coach or the problem lies within. Real Madrid signed Ancelotti from Everton without making noise, whereas they are making it look like coach is the major problem when their recruitment have been poor out of sentiment. Tuchel signed from psg and go on to win three trophies already in the space of 1 year. If you like sign Klopp as coach and pep as his assistant and don’t give them the freedom to implement their ideas and sign their players due to sentiment they will still fail.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jodera:

He can be referring to European golden boot too since he mentioned ballon d”or first, we are not in his mind and now that he came out to specify the one he was referring to you take it like that and move on instead of going font and back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Don't mind Jodera, him self don dey join those Wasiu crybabies dey take Loud grin grin
hensben:
He can be referring to European golden boot too since he mentioned ballon d”or first, we are not in his mind and now that he came out to specify the one he was referring to you take it like that and move on instead of going font and back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
Golden Boot is the award give to the top Scorer in Europe

Capocannoniere is the award for top goal scorer in Italy
Lol... Oga golden boot is not the top scorer award for Europe. Golden boot is the top scorer award for any competition, whether world cup, league competition or champions League or any competition.
What you just defined is European golden boot

The bolded is just the Italian word for golden boot na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
hensben:
Is it by accessing the coach or the problem lies within. Real Madrid signed Ancelotti from Everton without making noise, whereas they are making it look like coach is the major problem when their recruitment have been poor out of sentiment. Tuchel signed from psg and go on to win three trophies already in the space of 1 year. If you like sign Klopp as coach and pep as his assistant and don’t give them the freedom to implement their ideas and sign their players due to sentiment they will still fail.
Ok, thank you for your hot take.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
hensben:
Oga you can't type come and you said you meant go. If he makes mistake, let him acknowledge it instead of twisting and turning, nobody go beat am.

Someone plainly said Ronaldo haven't won golden boot since he left Madrid and you want me to start asking him which type of golden boot again?

Imagine someone saying Chelsea have 0 trophies this season. So you'll start asking whether the person meant FA cup or UCL? No be ment be that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Golden boots or Golden Shoe is the award Given exclusively to top Scorers In FIFA competitions, Premiership,or Top scorer in Europe

Pichichi is for La Liga
Capocannoniere is for Seria A

And the meaning of Capocannoniere is Top Scorer not Golden boots
Jodera:
Lol... Oga golden boot is not the top scorer award for Europe. Golden boot is the top scorer award for any competition, whether world cup, league competition or champions League or any competition.
What you just defined is European golden boot

The bolded is just the Italian word for golden boot na.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
Golden boots or Golden Shoe is the award Given exclusively to top Scorers In FIFA competitions, Premiership,or Top scorer in Europe

Pichichi is for La Liga

Bodied the airhead. I don’t expect him to come back after this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Una no dey tire? Na wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jodera matter just tire me
Most people refers to the FIFA World Cup as the World cup , does calling it The World Cup means it ain't the same as the Former
hensben:
Bodied the airhead. I don’t expect him to come back after this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:

Pichichi is for La Liga

What's the difference between top scorer and Golden boot?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Top is an achievement in which a player scored the the highest no. Of goals in a competition

While
Golden Boot is an award given to the top Scorer in Fifa and Uefa competition,Premiership or total topscorer in Europe
Bombblacks:

What's the difference between top scorer and Golden boot?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
Top is an achievement in which a player scored the the highest no. Of goals in a competition

While
Golden Boot is an award given to the top Scorer in Fifa and Uefa competition Premiership or total topscorer in Europe
What is UEFA competition premiership and where are you getting your definition from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
you know I meant Uefa competition , Premiership grin

You can go to the dictionary if you need definition of the terms undecided
Bombblacks:

What is UEFA competition premiership and where are you getting your definition from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
you know I meant Uefa competition , Premiership grin

You can go to the dictionary if you need definition of the terms undecided
So la Liga and Italian league are not premiership?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seems you inherited Ole dumbness or do you need to consult the dictionary to know that that Premiership means English premier League
Bombblacks:

So la Liga and Italian league are not premiership?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:

Pichichi is for La Liga

Oga all these your amala no gel.

Look for another thing talk again

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
Seems you inherited Ole dumbness or do you need to consult the dictionary to know that that Premiership means English premier League
Ok good. How can Golden boot be used for premier league top Goalscorers only but can't be used for other leagues top Goalscorers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oga

The award given to the Top Scorer is Capocannoniere
And in my post I never said Seria A Golden Boot, Did I?
Jodera:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
What is name of the awards given to the top Scorer in Premier league, La liga, Seria A
Bombblacks:

Ok good. How can Golden boot be used for premier league top Goalscorers only but can't be used for other leagues top Goalscorers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jodera:

Different leagues have their own traditional names for calling their Golden boot winners. La Liga is pichichi, Italy is Capocannoniere, Germany is kicker etc. That moniker is confused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
What is name of the awards given to the top Scorer in Premier league, La liga, Seria A
You didn't answer my question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good
What is the traditional name of the award given to the Overall Top Scorer in Europe
Bombblacks:

Different leagues have their own traditional names for calling their Golden boot winners. La Liga is pichichi, Italy is Capocannoniere, Germany is kicker etc. That moniker is confused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ibukzy:
Oga

The award given to the Top Scorer is Capocannoniere
And in my post I never said Seria A Golden Boot, Did I?
Lol, but I don show you say Capocannoniere na Italian word for golden boot na. The picture says so plus I gave you pure definition

You're hanging onto the Italian word cos you know you've goofed grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bombblacks:

Exactly what I'm telling him. It's just their traditional name that has same meaning but he wants us to believe golden boot is European golden boot just because he goofed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11752) (11753) (11754) (11755) (11756) (11757) (11758) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Dantedasz(m), TrebleChamp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.