Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789299 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11828) (11829) (11830) (11831) (11832) (11833) (11834) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: "For me, the most important bit is recruitment now. This is, for me, the most vital point, that we bring in the best possible players and speak about that, who could that be.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: “It is not only identifying those players but meeting them, convincing them to join the club even though we will not be playing in the Champions League, so this is what I see as the most important bit.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: “I’m regards to the top talented players from the academy, identifying those players. We spoke about Mason Greenwood, he was probably one of the most talented players in the last couple of years. This is for me, right now, the most important part.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: “My personal opinion is the club should try to find future top star players and develop them. Again, on the other hand, just tell me five players that might be some of those players you spoke about.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: “Haaland is a young player, he is 21 or 22, this is one of those players I spoke about. But, on the other hand, he has developed into one of the most expensive strikers in the world.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick on Erling Haaland: “He could be one of those examples where I think the focus should be on to try and identify and find and then convince players who could be Manchester United players for the next couple of years.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: “It is obvious the club and the team need more players, for the very reason that quite a few players have no contracts anymore and some other players are not available anymore, some players might want to get more game-time and are on loan already.“
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rangnick: “For me, it's important the club identifies scouts and then recruits those kinds of players to develop #mufc into one of the top teams again and therefore, you need mentality, quality, physicality, pace, skills, you need the full package.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChristoBam:

He might want to. Not sure Ronaldo would want to leave after just a season. And also, his options might not be too attractive.
There's a rumour Bayern is lining him up to replace Lewandowski... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ellexy:
There's a rumour Bayern is lining him up to replace Lewandowski... lipsrsealed
Lol how many transfer rumors you wan believe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sniper04:

Austria don buy market
grin, maybe him kind of players full Austria's National Team. Or he will sign his kind of players from other countries National Team to succeed cheesy....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sniper04:

So which striker you think Una fit get wey go go Better Ronaldo, because all these young strikers have proven to be fraud most times
That's the job of Rangnick and co. They might not be better than Ronaldo immediately but we're talking of long term thing.

Ten Hag might even want someone like Nkuku to come in and play as a false 9.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bruno has been really terrible of late. It’s shocking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Leyqute:
Bruno has been really terrible of late. It’s shocking.
Seriously he needs rest. He should be getting subbed in for like 2 or 4 games. Problem is who will come in for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Matt Judge leaving too.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChristoBam:

Lol how many transfer rumors you wan believe?
Not that I believe it per say but you and I know anything is possible in football.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ellexy:
Not that I believe it per say but you and I know anything is possible in football.
I believe Nagglesman doesn't even really want Lewandowski. The way he plays doesn't fit those kinds of strikers. So no way Lewy leaves and Ronaldo replaces. It's not possible. Nagglesman reportedly has enough problems with Bayern's leadership already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
More of this black energy we pray

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
LostMyZeal:
100m for one player? In a team that needs a lot of players at the moment? Hmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChristoBam:

Seriously he needs rest. He should be getting subbed in for like 2 or 4 games. Problem is who will come in for him.

Yeah. Unfortunately we’re in a period when it’s hard to experiment. We always need to secure 3 points. And even worse, we don’t put games to bed early enough for youngies or second choices to get enough playing time.

Look at Garnancho’s debut. E no enter 5 mins. Shoretire never smell first team since like 1909.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ellexy:
Matt Judge leaving too.

Ope oooo

This is the best news of the season.

That guy has been using Man Utd as a front for money laundering.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
eph12:

100m for one player? In a team that needs a lot of players at the moment? Hmm

100m on a striker when there are gaping holes in midfield lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Leyqute:

100m on a striker when there are gaping holes in midfield lol
We really need some new faces in our fb and cm positions. If I were in charge, those would be my main focus for this transfer window. A solid midfield, that can protect the ball better and play intelligently, combined with 2 very good fb can do us a lot of good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Sniper04:

So which striker you think Una fit get wey go go Better Ronaldo, because all these young strikers have proven to be fraud most times
Best option for me is to persuade Ronaldo to renew for one more season rather than spending heavily on a striker when we have more pressing issues to take of. We could actually start next season without a striker. Cavani is already gone, Greenwood is likely never going to wear a united shirt again, Martial wants to leave and Ronaldo might go as well. I really hope he stays cause I see him thriving under Ten Hagg system.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

United ain't gonna shishi on Osimhen. Make una chill. Na rumor as usual. Window would soon open and bloggers must eat.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
So we bid for Haaland last Season?

Borussia Dortmund CEO Watzke tells 19:09 Talk: "We gave Erling Haaland a release clause... otherwise he would have gone to Manchester United".

"He has a decision to make, it will come eventually. But I'm sure we'll find the new Haaland. We need the new Haaland".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChristoBam:

I believe Nagglesman doesn't even really want Lewandowski. The way he plays doesn't fit those kinds of strikers. So no way Lewy leaves and Ronaldo replaces. It's not possible. Nagglesman reportedly has enough problems with Bayern's leadership already.
Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
ChristoBam:

You can sub him and play Hannibal there for 10-20 mins. He can do a job there for a few minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
Leyqute:

Ope oooo

This is the best news of the season.

That guy has been using Man Utd as a front for money laundering.
Ed and his cronies are all gone, maybe it's really a new timeline for United and for good this time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2022
LostMyZeal:
First of all he's not worth that amount.

Secondly, it's not happening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ellexy:
Matt Judge leaving too.
The Rafiu effect, this is the area he did very well and would Prefered him being the DoF. His coaching has been terrible, 2 wins in 11 games can't all be the fault of the players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
LostMyZeal:
No way, United should not be buying a single player for such crazy amount again abeg. Dablord, Maguire, Wan Bisaka and to a lesser extent Sancho should have thought the board a lesson...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11828) (11829) (11830) (11831) (11832) (11833) (11834) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.