Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,133 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858726 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11831) (11832) (11833) (11834) (11835) (11836) (11837) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2022
Rangnick: "I am feeling energised and determined to do my best in that position [consultancy role], and help restore this club to the high standards it demands and deserves. Thank you for all your support."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2022
Rangnick: “As I have said publicly, the steps that we need to take as a club are fairly clear. We have had a lot of discussions internally and know what has to happen. 

“We need to be smart and decisive in our actions around the club, and we have started the process by making a very exciting managerial appointment with Erik ten Hag. When he arrives from Ajax next month, he joins a fantastic institution with great pedigree and, most importantly, great potential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The ones you have been signing have they been playing well ? You left good defenders for cheaper amount to signed an 80 million cupboard

Man united haven’t been serious in getting him FYI ,all what you have been seeing are speculations

Messi is living rent free in this one head ,even when we choose not to troll you will bring Messi ,I was not wrong when I said that 7th ballon d or will frustrate you guys forever cheesy cheesy

Keep crying man as Messi is the reason you are playing at the Europa league from second place finish last season tongue
But why hasn't Barca or any other team signed him since? He could be another system player like Messi wey no fit play outside him comfort zone wink grin...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:24pm On May 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
But why hasn't Barca or any other team signed him since? He could be another system player like Messi wey no fit play outside him comfort zone wink grin...

I love this rent free grin

What a 7th ballon d or cannot do doesn’t exist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2022
Oasis007:
Ralf Rangnick in prog: "I want to be clear, this is not the fall of Manchester United; this is a stumble along the way. When you stumble you have to think quickly and clearly to regain your balance so you can carry on moving forward."
This one still dey find analogy to describe his desastrous stint as Manager cheesy. Thank you for the current reforms sha, but you failed woefully as Managers. Dem for don roast Mourinho with this 2 wins in 11 game stats...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:30pm On May 02, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "I am feeling energised and determined to do my best in that position [consultancy role], and help restore this club to the high standards it demands and deserves. Thank you for all your support."
Would it even be easy for him to combine both roles, he will be Austria's National Team Coach at the end of the season. I wish United made him DoF, na to look some players in the eyes and tell them to f**k off..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I love this rent free grin

What a 7th ballon d or cannot do doesn’t exist cheesy
He will retrun to form when he rejoins Barca next season, na so all system players be. You should be happy he is returning to his comfort zone, he is a very good system player. This is where Worldwide Legend CR7 is different and the Greatest cool...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:44pm On May 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He will retrun to form when he rejoins Barca next season, na so all system players be. You should be happy he is returning to his comfort zone, he is a very good system player. This is where Worldwide Legend CR7 is different and the Greatest cool...

Keep crying

I love the pains you are going through

7th ballon d or shall choke you forever

Even Ferguson no choke reach like this after loosing 2 finals cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Keep crying

I love the pains you are going through

7th ballon d or shall choke you forever

Even Ferguson no choke reach like this after loosing 2 finals cheesy
You guys are the ones in sifia pain seeing your small goat fail in a Farmer's League cheesy...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2022
Ibukzy:
At least he won them a trophy they never won last season,

What has Osuji done to a club who finished top 2 in EPL last season?

Clown
I don't know what you intend to achieve arguing against Ronaldo, a Man United legend and current player, in a Man United fan thread.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:00pm On May 02, 2022
nani667:
#RangnickOUT
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashlangaOUT
Wetin be this grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You guys are the ones in sifia pain seeing your small goat fail in a Farmer's League cheesy...

My goat is not trophyless cheesy cheesy cheesy

Europa league goat tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Most of us only watch EPL because i ask how good a player is? The dude is always linked to United every season since the time of Jose Mourinho, why has no other top club signed him from Lazio since then if he is that good? This is how Messi deceived his fans until he left his comfort zone grin..
Lmao, football banter dey always funny mehn grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2022
grin

Mata finally starts a league Match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
Come on United
Let's win grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Azurevermillion: 7:36pm On May 02, 2022
Neimar:
Come on United
Let's win grin
See see finish grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2022
Dafuq we need this guy for

Omo... I'm not convinced hy his Serie A exploits kpata kpata angry

Na 9 he wan come play

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Rangnick: "He [Mata] was very good in training, when he came on against Chelsea he also showed a good performance, he deserves to be in the team. I decided to play him in the centre of midfield and Bruno [Fernandes] a little bit from the left."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On May 02, 2022
Rangnick: "All the players have something to prove towards the fans, towards themselves. Even if players are going to leave, they are going to show up in order to recommend themselves to other clubs."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2022
Rangnick: "The others who are still on contract here also have to prove themselves for next season, so I don’t see any problems with regards to being motivated in the remaining three games."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2022
Itsrm:

He will score or assist against Brentford/Crystal Palace and all his "sins" will be forgiven

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2022
Ragnik fav boy.

Elanga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2022
Mataaaaa..... learn how to use your right foot now after that sublime pass from the Goat...

Na wetin people like Mbappe dey net, con dey give Pessi assist.... angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:40pm On May 02, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Dafuq we need this guy for

Omo... I'm not convinced hy his Serie A exploits kpata kpata angry

Na 9 he wan come play

Aside Romero, I don't trust Argentinians.. Veron , Tevez( had the audacity to carry a placard with the inscription "RIP Fergie" during a man city title parade, Heinze ( tried to force a move to Liverpool), Rojo , Damian and the snake Di maria ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2022
I prefer Wan Bissaka to this Dalot sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2022
melodyogonna:
I prefer Wan Bissaka to this Dalot sha.
Dalot is useless.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 8:46pm On May 02, 2022
SIUUUU
SIUUUU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
Mata teaching Pernandes how a proper 10 should play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:48pm On May 02, 2022
Diogo Dalot is full of shit.....das all angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
Watch Mata play and tell me Bruno is not a useless piece of wood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2022
Man Utd attackers are enjoying themselves on the pitch today. CR7 just dey attempt no look flicks like prime Ronaldinho.
Bruno and Mata balling hard too.
Mctominay surprisingly not hiding to receive the ball (na him usual tactics before).

Make Bruno dey play as an attacker instead of as a 10. It would make the midfield play better as evident by today game.

If Pogba extends, Pogba, a solid DM (like Tchouameni or Portugal Paulinha) with either Fred/Scot/VDB go make sense sha.

Bruno, CR7 and another attacker should stay up front abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:12pm On May 02, 2022
Doing the hardest job in football easily.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11831) (11832) (11833) (11834) (11835) (11836) (11837) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.