Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724381 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11838) (11839) (11840) (11841) (11842) (11843) (11844) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:15pm On May 03, 2022
tesppidd:
Your last paragraph is a wrong use of sarcasm grin

Same thing he did at Juve, cannot be a coincedence, can it?

He goes to a club!

He wants to be called the best.

He alone wants to score all the goals.

He wants to be called the best.

He surely gets the goals; he is a great player with an ambition.

He wants the golden boot. He wins it,; his fans are happy.
The club fans are laughing in public and defending him but crying in their privacy.

Cus they know he has achieved personal glory but hindered team success

"oh the first man to score 1 million hattricks"
"oh the first man to score a goal by kicking the ball into the net"
"oh the first man to be mobbed by a fan in 3 consecutive matches"

He kills team unity and bond.

He sets the team backward.

And then off he runs to "prove himself in another league"

grin grin
Someone will read this and still argue with the glaring truth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2022
Shekpele are always confused and delusional. grin grin grin

donstan18:

Mbappe and Hazard bodied Ligue1 at very young age.

Even Giroud excelled there, when will Messi show that world that he can excel without Xavi and Inesta ?

donstan18:
The One legged atilogwu dancer has been disgracing himself in a league Mbappe, Batsuayi, Lacazette, Hazard and Giroud bodied.

Debut home game
Debut away game
Debut sub
Debut start.
Debut hairstyle
Debut injury.

Even the French media don tire for the flop

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2022
Ellexy:
Don't know why Mata chopped bench the whole season, guy still has it in him to do one or two.. undecided
Una don start cheesy. Kindly wait until he plays 5 consecutive matches and perform like he did yesterday biko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2022
Trevor012:
Hensben you still haven't answered about Messi failure to deliver what he was bought for
and this is day 4 grin grin grin

This is how you display foolishness. The fact that I said they added messi to their squad to enhance their chances of winning the ucl is not a MUST they will win it, other teams are competing as well. I can start digging your post as well where you said things due to context at the time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:35pm On May 03, 2022
This retardd thinks I’m Messi’s fan. grin grin

That’s what the truth does to Pendu fanatics, they automatically think your Messi’s fanatics once you hit them with the bitter truth the cant counter.

grin grin cheesy

I’ve not even started, just get ready.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2022
hensben:
[s] This is how you display foolishness. The fact that I said they added messi to their squad to enhance their chances of winning the ucl is not a MUST they will win it, other teams are competing as well. I can start digging your post as well where you said things due to context at the time. [/s]
Your ridiculing of Neymar has landed you in trouble cheesy. You said they bought Messi to win the Champions league that Neymar couldn't deliver. So hensben has Messi failed to deliver what he was bought for this season? cheesy cheesy

hensben:
Neymar is a failure too after the money psg splashed on him yet no ucl, they had to go sign messi .

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2022
Trevor012:

Your ridiculing of Neymar has landed you in trouble cheesy. You said they bought Messi to win the Champions league that Neymar couldn't deliver. So hensben has Messi failed to deliver what he was bought for this season? cheesy cheesy

How does that prove anything. Do you even know the context of the argument. You don’t have sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2022
Hensben please answer your fellow Shekpite who called your Goat a One legged atilogwu dancer cheesy cheesy "when will Messi show that world that he can excel without Xavi and Inesta ? "

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2022
Trevor012:
Hensben please answer your fellow Shekpite who called your Goat a One legged atilogwu dancer cheesy cheesy "when will Messi show that world that he can excel without Xavi and Inesta ? "
Why did your team gone worse with Ronaldo. Was he not supposed to improve the team’s chances for trophies according to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2022
hensben:
How does that prove anything. Do you even know the context of the argument. You don’t have sense.
The context of your argument was Neymar has failed because he couldn't deliver the champions league so they went to get Messi. If Messi doesn't deliver the champions league has he failed too? Yes or No again cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:42pm On May 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Una don start cheesy. Kindly wait until he plays 5 consecutive matches and perform like he did yesterday biko.

Lol, Man united fans ehnn.

Just 1 game against a team that has nothing to play for. The other games he played and dropped a stinker, they won't mention those ones.

We should renew his contract, since our mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2022
izzou:

You explain a lot... That's not a good character for job interviews

Messi is not a prolific goal scorer for PSG

Yes or No?

grin
You be fuuul Izu grin

Come dey make me remember some people during interviews cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
hensben:
Why did your team gone worse with Ronaldo. Was he not supposed to improve the team’s chances for trophies according to you guys.
Answer your fellow senseless Shekpite not me cheesy cheesy.

donstan18:

Mbappe and Hazard bodied Ligue1 at very young age.

Even Giroud excelled there, when will Messi show that world that he can excel without Xavi and Inesta?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2022
izzou:

How many goals did this prolific scorer have in Ligue 1?

Let me guess...

You'll dodge the question and show me Balon d'Ors

grin
You know him well well grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
hensben:
They are blind to accept this fact. So far cr7 is scoring meaningless goals for self glory is okay for them. Imagine messi in that man u team he will improve those young attackers with his play. I mean, messi carried a finished barca for years to la liga and domestic trophies.
Oga you still haven't provided Benzema total goals playing with Ronaldo at Real Madrid, kindly respect yourself and drop the stats here. Thank you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You be fuuul Izu grin

I just remembered your words about Donstan18 and Trevor012... Wallahi, werey pass werey.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2022
adebayo201:

I just remembered your words about Donstan18 and Trevor012... Wallahi, werey pass werey.

cheesy cheesy
Baba, Izu and others should leave the thread for just Donstan18 and Trevor012, we want to see something

2 weyreys in the building. They can go any length to harass another moniker into agreeing to their own point.

Make them allow them quote themselves. Trevor don already begin dig up past posts of Don,

We've been anticipating this 'fight' cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You be fuuul Izu grin

grin grin grin

These people matter tire me.

Messi is a legend. But he flopped this season. I don't know why they can't accept it as men

If Ronaldo scored 4 goals, we won't hear the worst of it.

Messi score 4, we begin hear 7 Balloon d'Or and Big chances created.

I no even get strength to dey reply sef. Make dem dey explain up and down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:56pm On May 03, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Baba, Izu and others should leave the thread for just Donstan18 and Trevor012, we want to see something

2 weyreys in the building. They can go any length to harass another moniker into agreeing to their own point.

Make them allow them quote themselves. Trevor don already begin dig up past posts of Don,

We've been anticipating this 'fight' cheesy

You like violence. Haba shocked grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:01pm On May 03, 2022
By the time he’s done with ManU eh! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
He ruined Juve. A team that made two Ucl finals in 3 years before he joined them.

He ruined them, disorganized them and now they’re trying to build back.

By the time he’s done with ManU, he’s shameless fans will be left with no choice than to agree to my point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Didn't say he should be starting week in week out. He should have been used to rotate Bruno more often in that 10 position as Bruno himself has been overplayed. Same with Jones and Maguire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
Na very few monikers turn this thread into a Messi vs Ronaldo thread. And it's very annoying. Every single day, kilode.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2022
Keep it coming Donstan18...

Flood this place grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:09pm On May 03, 2022
Legend must Legend

Suuiii must be Seeweed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
ChristoBam:
Na very few monikers turn this thread into a Messi vs Ronaldo thread. And it's very annoying. Every single day, kilode.
It's our fault for falling into the Messi fans bait and its not going to ever happen again. From hence we are going to ignore those silly pests seeking attention and they will disappear shamelessly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

These people matter tire me.

Messi is a legend. But he flopped this season. I don't know why they can't accept it as men

If Ronaldo scored 4 goals, we won't hear the worst of it.

Messi score 4, we begin hear 7 Balloon d'Or and Big chances created.

I no even get strength to dey reply sef. Make dem dey explain up and down
You sef suppose know how this place be na. It is ravaged with personal agenda!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
Trevor012:

It's our fault for falling into the Messi fans bait and its not going to happen ever again. From hence we are going to ignore those silly pests seeking attention and they will disappear shamelessly.
If I plank you 2 by 2 eeh

You this trouble maker grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:12pm On May 03, 2022
Stats don’t lie...

Hips don’t lie....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:15pm On May 03, 2022
Team be getting ruined and destroyed by the day, but Na Messi be your problem, not Kweku the traveler. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tesppidd: 1:31pm On May 03, 2022
donstan18 it's okay.

pls off your mic now.

your vawulence is too much....

it's TKO already..

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tesppidd: 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
I mean it's so myopic and shameless for anyone to call themself a Man U fan and not see the bigger picture of what Ronaldo has done to their club..

This is an obvious case of 90 percent Ronaldo and 10 percent Man U.

Unbelievable.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11838) (11839) (11840) (11841) (11842) (11843) (11844) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.