Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726613 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11844) (11845) (11846) (11847) (11848) (11849) (11850) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:04pm On May 04, 2022
Cyberrex:

you keep arguing with him, you get energy. Any man utd fan that things we were high flying last season is no fan at all, "Ronaldo is hindering Rashford", the same rashford elanga dey bench ńa Ronaldo cause ham? Rashford is suffering from burn out something Ferdinand warned him about that he should look at owen's career, the burn out caused by being overplayed by Ole, ńa still ronaldo cause ham?? Fernandes was task to stop competing with the striker something Trevor12 has been saying since last season, his number drop, ńa still ronaldo?? Ronaldo have his own problems which we know but hindering his team mates is not one of them, Cavani has been on holiday for the greater part of the season, maybe na ronaldo dey injure hàm for training?

just leave him, and take it as casual bants
This is what the same guy you’re quoting said in January. So just chill for one side.
Bruno had no problems with Cavani last season. Greenwood didn’t either. But both somehow became stingy players competing with strikers.

The burnout Ferdinand was talking about is when a player looks finished at age 30 or 31 like Rooney and the likes did. Not that he’ll drastically become this bad.

Every single one of our forwards suddenly became one wack entity that needs the goat to score to save their heads. Issokay!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

This is what the same guy you’re quoting said in January. So just chill for one side.
Bruno had no problems with Cavani last season. Greenwood didn’t either. But both somehow became stingy players competing with strikers.

The burnout Ferdinand was talking about is when a player looks finished at age 30 or 31 like Rooney and the likes did. Not that he’ll drastically become this bad.

Every single one of our forwards suddenly became one wack entity that needs the goat to score to save their heads. Issokay!
Really!! are you new on this board, was it not on the same board some were calling bruno out for scoring too much and starving a sọ called martial that needed confidence boosting with pk

the problem of this team is not just the board alone but includes the fan also, this is 2022 Jones, lingard, pogba, grant and some players are still on our payroll, I'm surprised you've not included maguire into your argument, at least he was one of the best defender in euro, I could swear Shaw was the better left back than spinazolla, ńa Ronaldo still cause those ones too, admit the team has been bad way before ronaldo came and have peace

Ronaldo get hìn own problems Yes!!!, a 37 years old striker shouldn't be starting for a team like man utd, I pray he leaves next season because we need enough energy we can get to play a proper football

And to all the fans on this board that likes pitching one player against the other, shey una Don see una self, we now get players that have confidence that them no fit sell dem because they are the best out of the worst, look at city's otamendi, if ńa man utd otamendi dey he go still dey start every game for us, look at karius, one mistake he was shipped out but we've always failed to call out only when we wan make agenda

Ronaldo get hìn own problems, but he's not the reason the rest became useless, know this and have peace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2022
Bombblacks:
The way people keep mentioning this 2nd without context is something I will never understand. Liverpool had injury problems, Chelsea had Lampard for half the season,there was no fans for majority of the season which helped us away from home and our home record in the league was very very terrible. When parroting things please add a bit of context to it.
What happened to the 4th position? Arsenal let Auba go, Spurs were not in form after the Kane to City saga...At least we should have sealed that 4th spot all things being equal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
What happened to the 4th position? Arsenal let Auba go, Spurs were not in form after the Kane to City saga...At least we should have sealed that 4th spot all things being equal.

I lost count of the number of open net bruno and ronaldo missed during those easy run of games, call underperformed players out, call all of them out, shey dem no get them personal ambition ni? shey Rashford no fancy UCL game ni? shey Maguire no like TOTT list ni? shey De gea hate clean sheet ni? shey bruno no fancy ballon d'or ni? are they not envy of our noisy neighbours style of play? why is it hard to replicate in man utd? at a point this season we dey finish game 1-1, with a lot of chances blown away in those game, remember the Aston villa from 2 goals up, was it ronaldo? was it rangnick?

Yes!! they have their problems, but they are not the only one, call the rest out too, analyse their play, that's what I believe we should be doing now, who should remain, who should be discarded, not pinning every blame on Ronaldo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CAPdan21(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
Be like say I miss road...Beer nor good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

You're the one's that being silly here. We didn't translate our away form to Old Trafford cuz we were not at that level. You're basically saying we should have won the league unbeaten. Cuz that's what translating that form to Old Trafford means. We were good but not the best. At no point did I say we were the best.

We went away to Anfield, Ethiad, Stamford Bridge, Emirates and every single ground in the league and came out unbeaten. That's a good feat no matter how you try to downplay it to fit your agenda.

We didn’t win many of those games. Winning run >>> Unbeaten run.

Winning runs win you leagues. Unbeaten runs na for mouth e finish.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:00pm On May 04, 2022
Sometimes a team would allegedly "do well" the previous season but if that structure isn't improved upon, they should be ready to falter very well by next season. I remember 2015/16 season when arsenal finished 2nd(when Leicester won the league), most of my friends who were arsenal fans thought that we'll crazily compete for the league next season, but watching how we played especially the way we'll falter under any intense press made me caution my friends that we might not see top4 next season, especially with Klopp's Liverpool building momentum and guardiola in the helm. Fast forward till the next season and arsenal didn't see top4 under Wenger as we went from bad to worse.

Granted, I might troll Ronaldo cos of banter ish but looking how man u played disjointedly last season under Ole and still came up with wins, it's only a matter of time everything will explode and that was what happened this season. I remember how disjointedly man u played against Wolves and Southampton this season (games before Ronaldo arrival) and you'll know it's just a matter of time it'll explode especially as most EPL teams improve from their previous season. Ronaldo or not, man u would have faltered this season under Ole as it seems he was already found out.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2022
Jodera:
Sometimes a team would allegedly "do well" the previous season but if that structure isn't improved upon, they should be ready to falter very well by next season. I remember 2015/16 season when arsenal finished 2nd(when Leicester won the league), most of my friends who were arsenal fans thought that we'll crazily compete for the league next season, but watching how we played especially the way we'll falter under any intense press made me caution my friends that we might not see top4 next season, especially with Klopp's Liverpool building momentum and guardiola in the helm. Fast forward till the next season and arsenal didn't see top4 under Wenger as we went from bad to worse.

Granted, I might troll Ronaldo cos of banter ish but looking how man u played disjointedly last season under Ole and still came up with wins, it's only a matter of time everything will explode and that was what happened this season. I remember how disjointedly man u played against Wolves and Southampton this season (games before Ronaldo arrival) and you'll know it's just a matter of time it'll explode especially as most EPL teams improve from their previous season. Ronaldo or not, man u would have faltered this season under Ole as it seems he was already found out.

God bless you, the same wolve game wey trincao and adama wan tear Fred

we all know say na agenda dey wan agend, but for a man utd fan, at least we owe ourselves the truth

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:08pm On May 04, 2022
When Bruno Scores: He is competing with our strikers (despite having the highest asssit in the team and chances created)

When Bruno misses empty net: He is underperforming

Stay one place make thunder fire you cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2022
Expert17:
When Bruno Scores: He is competing with our strikers (despite having the highest asssit in the team and chances created)

shebi you dey this thread last season when the first paragraph was a thing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:19pm On May 04, 2022
Cyberrex:

God bless you, the same wolve game wey trincao and adama wan tear Fred

we all know say na agenda dey wan agend, but for a man utd fan, at least we owe ourselves the truth

Lol, I won't necessarily call it agenda (except if it's from rival fans tho), I just feel most man u fans thought that Man u will excel this season cos of the league result but Ole style of play was never ever gonna be sustainable in the long run and it exploded this season.

I also felt Man u should still have gotten top4 still with this squad but Rangnick did a very very very bad job no matter how they wanna paint it. Rangnick should have gotten this team to top4 this season or at least compete with Man u being at the advantage. But he fvcked up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:22pm On May 04, 2022
Cyberrex:

shebi you dey this thread last season when the first paragraph was a thing?

Yes bro, agendist anthem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:49pm On May 04, 2022
Leyqute:

We didn’t win many of those games. Winning run >>> Unbeaten run.

Winning runs win you leagues. Unbeaten runs na for mouth e finish.
We didn't win at Eithiad?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:53pm On May 04, 2022
Expert17:

Your trademark. Just stay at the sidelines and be stoking agenda every time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

We didn't win at Eithiad?
“We didn’t win many of those games”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:57pm On May 04, 2022
eph12:

“We didn’t win many of those games”
Lol focusing on the City Madrid match. Could have sworn I saw any not many.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2022
It was obvious to those who cared beyond agenda last season and early this season that it was only a matter of time before everything come crashing down. We were headed down this path a long time ago

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Lol focusing on the City Madrid match. Could have sworn I saw any not many.
Because you just wan argue na. I get it that having the last words on these streets is super important to some of us

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:55pm On May 04, 2022
eph12:

Because you just wan argue na. I get it that having the last words on these streets is super important to some of us
Literally ignored last 3 mentions but I wan have last word. Let me guess, Ronaldo is your goat and you've been triggered all afternoon. Rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2022
Madrid and that elite mentality they exude always.

Cant say the same about Manchester United

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:00pm On May 04, 2022
Lana1:
Madrid and that elite mentality they exude always.

Cant say the same about Manchester United
Fought till the last minute. They really tried.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2022
Downside to philosophical style of football - never knowing when to switch it up.

All Pep needed to do was defend a 2-goal lead in the final 5 minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:09pm On May 04, 2022
Grealish grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:12pm On May 04, 2022
Fvcking switched away from the match at 85 minutes to see Bezema and Rodrigo trending on Twitter. Fvcking Madrid!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2022
Expert17:
Grealish grin grin grin

Irks to know £100m was spent on him. English media ruining their players with too much hype.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:18pm On May 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Literally ignored last 3 mentions but I wan have last word. Let me guess, Ronaldo is your goat and you've been triggered all afternoon. Rest.
LMAO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Irks to know £100m was spent on him. English media ruining their players with too much hype.
Graelish and Lukaku cost 100m pands. Both will easily pass as flops this season but the media just press mute on their case.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:40pm On May 04, 2022
Grealish scammer.

OLE first son want us to sign 100M golden boy as Bruno replacement.

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2022
SAF underformed in the UCL they said when we were battling more solid teams than this era.

Shey it’s easy, Pep should go and do it now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:47pm On May 04, 2022
Fraudiola.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2022
Lana1:
Graelish and Lukaku cost 100m pands. Both will easily pass as flops this season but the media just press mute on their case.

They prefer to write about how Ronaldo is the problem at united.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:54pm On May 04, 2022
Ancelotti will raise one eyebrow and one 90th minute goal will enter just like that grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11844) (11845) (11846) (11847) (11848) (11849) (11850) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.