Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792526 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11886) (11887) (11888) (11889) (11890) (11891) (11892) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
Expert17:
Salah and Son to share Golden Boot

Alison with Golden Gloves

Allison also sharing with Ederson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
melodyogonna:

We like pointing out players in isolation here. It's because the whole system is not working sha.
Football na team sports, strengths suppose dey cover weaknesses. The way our team is disjointed just make the whole weaknesses glaring

Exactly my problem. This one is not good for the EPL, that one is not physical enough, bla bla bla. It’s the system that binds the players together to ensure good performances. Rauf is even indirectly blaming Ronaldo for his own incompetence. Ode!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2022
benji93:
What are you talking about? At the time Man Utd fans were telling us he groomed Tuchel and Klopp. He would come in and undo the damage Ole's cluelessness caused. What a bunch of clueless people. cheesy grin

Grandfather of football and Ghenghen pressing. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:55pm On May 22, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Really hope it turns out well.. least acceptable is the EPL trophy.
You never even talk say make you enter top 4 first grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
afrodoc2:
I thank God that ETH is here to uncover all the lies they were feeding him about McTominay.

Someone has been hyping up Ghostominay to ETH? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:01pm On May 22, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Cry some more
Who's crying now bitch?
DeadPresidents:

I don't care about the GOAT. I care about United. Even the GOAT has been a culprit in our recent misfortunes if we're keeping it a hundred and I have adored CR7 ever since I was a schoolboy.

I've listed what I think about our current squad and I have to apply the same harsh critique to my favs like Ronaldo and Bruno as I apply to players I don't particularly like.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

In celebration of my club, AC MILAN winning the Scudetto and becoming Champions of the Serie A, I am doing a give away of $10 worth of data/ call credit to the first 6 recognized handles, irrespective of club affiliation (priority will be given to known Milan fans though) from the European Football section resident in Nigeria.

Please be considerate and honest, do not use multiple handles. The line must be one of the popular networks for easy transaction. You are welcome to mention me on the official Milan thread or a dead thread for your $10 worth of data, I promise to be fair as I will be using the time of mention. Also kindly acknowledge after receipt of the credit.

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI
See as you don disown Arsenal. Shame on you Roland17 sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2022
People are celebrating league title, Bakayoko and Graelish sef follow them dey jump. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2022
nitrogen:

Big mistake. Some people in here are saying Rauf is the best since Fergie, because he’s been talking like a parrot.

I bow o!

Na so you go talk too if things don’t go well for ETH.

You won’t blame the board for making wrong decisions. Na the wrong decision itself you go dey blame.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2022
Roland17:
Hey guys!

#FORZAMILAN
#ROSSENERI

Guys, entries are over...Thanks to everyone and stay safe out there.

#FORZAMILAN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2022
nitrogen:

Exactly my problem. This one is not good for the EPL, that one is not physical enough, bla bla bla. It’s the system that binds the players together to ensure good performances. Rauf is even indirectly blaming Ronaldo for his own incompetence. Ode!
E good as we sign Rauf, so that ETH go fit come, na God do make we no sign Conte grin cry grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:27pm On May 22, 2022
Lana1:
Nothing to play for and they still lose. Imagine relying on Brighton to qualify for Europa. Disgraceful.
This season has been very forgettable and nothing short of shameful in every ramifications.

The same way Pep and Klopp rebuilt their squads is what must happen next season. If Ten Hag plans to build his team around these core of players he will fail miserably like every manager that came before him post SAF.

Thank God a good number of them are already leaving. Dalot, Telles, Shaw, AWB, Lindelof, McTominay, Rashford and Martial need to be moved on. Enough of that DNA and United Way rubbish. We need to go into next season with a clean slate.

I will rather pay to watch a team of 11 average players willing to run for the badge than these overpaid moróns who cant be bothered.
He won’t move them on. Except he listens to Rangnick instead of the others that’ll be advising him. I know for Certain Rangnick is done with most of those players.

Problem is Ten Hag is not the type of manager y’all think he is. He’ll make use of whatever he gets even if it’s shit.

Did you know Ten Hag was facing the sack right before that UCL match against Real Madrid ? Most of those players turned against him. That match against Madrid was the turning point. Man’s a geeky tactician with no charisma. Just give him the right players and he’ll work with them.

For Ten Hag to be successful, Rangnick will have to play a major role in the club. If not, Ten Hag will get the sack before January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
Una dey endure shaa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 9:01pm On May 22, 2022
Lana1:
Lol. Klopp got rid of dross like Mignolet, Karius, Clyne, Lallana, Lovren, Emre Can, Skrtel and had Liverpool competing within 2 years.

Pep changed his entire team twice in 2 years and has been winning trophies ever since.

But it's only at United that managers must keep trying to improve the same average players every year so that when said manager fails they can call him useless and then move to the next manager. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Exactly. I hate hearing that talk of a coach should be improving average players. It's nonsense. No coach will do anything with average players.

The coaches of the two current top teams in the league didn't start winning trophies with some dross players they met in the team. A so called world class Klopp changed his whole squad bar 1 or 2 players

A certain "genius" (Pep) still changed a lot of players in a team that were previously league champions so as to play his own style.

If the management thinks they can solve the problem in the team by just hiring Ten Hag, without massively backing him with as much quality signings as possible, then they are in for a shock. Because even world class coaches will also ask the same.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2022
ChristoBam:

He won’t move them on. Except he listens to Rangnick instead of the others that’ll be advising him. I know for Certain Rangnick is done with most of those players.

Problem is Ten Hag is not the type of manager y’all think he is. He’ll make use of whatever he gets even if it’s shit.

Did you know Ten Hag was facing the sack right before that UCL match against Real Madrid ? Most of those players turned against him. That match against Madrid was the turning point. Man’s a geeky tactician with no charisma. Just give him the right players and he’ll work with them.

For Ten Hag to be successful, Rangnick will have to play a major role in the club. If not, Ten Hag will get the sack before January.

Just curious..how did you arrive at the conclusion that has ETH has no charisma?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 10:10pm On May 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Who's crying now bitch?

Don’t stop crying. I’m not the reason for your misfortunes

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
maik99:

Just curious..how did you arrive at the conclusion that has ETH has no charisma?
I’ve heard it a million times from different people with direct connections with Ten Hag. Even before we were 100% linked with him.

And I could also sense that from his interviews and all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:25pm On May 22, 2022
E don set himself up grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

You and who undecided
Arsenal and Manchester United...tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2022
ChristoBam:

Did you know Ten Hag was facing the sack right before that UCL match against Real Madrid? Most of those players turned against him. That match against Madrid was the turning point. [b] Man’s a geeky tactician with no charisma. [/b]Just give him the right players and he’ll work with them.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2022
afrodoc2:

It is the mentality that it is only the manager that is the problem that got us here. If Woodward and his association of mumu roommates had realized the players they were buying were also poor they might have reorganized scouting and player development much earlier instead of stockpiling useless players.

Imagine ETH comes in next season and believes the story that the players are good and only need better coaching, and he neglects to get proper replacements and starts the season with McFred, AWB, Telles, and co. grin
My problem with Ole is that he signed some of the useless players we are complaining about and stuck with others...

I don't blame Rangnick because he wasn't supported to change things...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

This is what nitrogen and nairaland TrebleChamp are missing. RR deserves to be knighted for exposing bunch of overpaid, yet mediocre players we have at the Club.

ETH has seen it with his Eyes. He has seen the damage and why most of them have to go. RR wants ETH to see McFred himself, glad he has seen best midfield combo of OGS.
Continue lying to yourself grin. He sha sure me say Conte or even Carrick would have made top 4 with United, our talkative came and damaged the team's chance. I look forward to watching Austria's National Team play gen-gen pressing footy, once the motivational speaker takes charge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2022
This man complained about the rot in the team, and how some players weren't putting in their best, but he was called a troublemaker. I remembered saying Ole should speak out if the board refuse to back him, but some said i wanted Ole to attack his employer publicly. Rafiu came in with no major title won in his 30+ years as Manager, gave us motivational speeches, said most of what Mourinho said, leaving United in worse position than he met the Club, with the team playing arguably the worst footy i have ever seen, but some see him as a success here. He will still be earning money at United as a consultant, while working fulltime in Austria. I add this to one of Woodward many failures at the Club......

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:40am On May 23, 2022
nitrogen:

Loool. But we have spent a lot of money, and will continue to spend. So, no one is saving money for anyone.

Na you want make ETH start next season with McFred, AWB and Telles na. That way e go prove himself and now spend too much money.

ETH the mathematician. Proving formula since 1865. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:49am On May 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
My problem with Ole is that he signed some of the useless players we are complaining about and stuck with others...

I don't blame Rangnick because he wasn't supported to change things...

Rangnick could have done better to be fair but majority of the blame is still on the players. The league was already derailing which is why the previous manager was sacked in the first place.

Many of the players gave up on the season somewhere around Dec/Jan. Imagine the club is in a do or die final match of the season that might lead to either Europa League or Conference League and up to 9 senior players are out for weeks with things like tonsillitis, bronchitis, "knock".

There are little things that you keep noticing that let you know that if this group forms the core of ETH's team he won't last very long in the job.

And oh, i have also read that he is not the most charismatic manager you will come across. If things start poorly these players will turn on him quickly like Alpo Martinez.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:58am On May 23, 2022
Lana1:
Lol. Klopp got rid of dross like Mignolet, Karius, Clyne, Lallana, Lovren, Emre Can, Skrtel and had Liverpool competing within 2 years.

Pep changed his entire team twice in 2 years and has been winning trophies ever since.

But it's only at United that managers must keep trying to improve the same average players every year so that when said manager fails they can call him useless and then move to the next manager. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
This man is openly lying that Pep bought 22 players in 2 years? How now? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:39am On May 23, 2022
Should we post the names of those fans that preferred Raufu to Antonio Conte?

Just come out jejely and receive your parting gift.

Oasis....

Afrod....

Oasis007:

grin

Never want him at United. Ten Haag or no one. Poch also shouldn't near us please.

afrodoc2:
Conte sef don dey chop am steady steady. No more alerts from Conte-lickers. cry

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:07am On May 23, 2022
There are people defending McTominay on Refcafe.

They say all he needs is a good manager.

So ETH might listen to them and keep McTominay, listen to Frederalists and keep Fred, listen to nitrogen and keep AWB. grin

Wahala!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 5:48am On May 23, 2022
afrodoc2:
There are people defending McTominay on Refcafe.

They say all he needs is a good manager.

So ETH might listen to them and keep McTominay, listen to Frederalists and keep Fred, listen to nitrogen and keep AWB. grin

Wahala!
600 years for you guys next season if una no do overhaul oo grin grin
All these Fred,tominay,bissaka,Maguire,Baily,mata,martial, etc needs to leave. Na una fans overhype of below average players dey make una see them as good players. ETH or no ETH it is what it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:15am On May 23, 2022
Ebukacute:

600 years for you guys next season if una no do overhaul oo grin grin
All these Fred,tominay,bissaka,Maguire,Baily,mata,martial, etc needs to leave. Na una fans overhype of below average players dey make una see them as good players. ETH or no ETH it is what it is

Like i said, everything is a matter of time. Whether you hype or criticize a player, over time the truth will be revealed. Case in point, Neymar vs Hazard or Rashford vs Mbappe.

Pep bought 8 first team players in his first season of joining Man City that finished 3rd the previous season while Klopp bought 6 players in his first off-season, but they want ETH to improve AWB, McTominay et al because his grandfather invented football. grin

Finally you are right sha. The fans have their own share of the blame.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:41am On May 23, 2022
airmark:
Should we post the names of those fans that preferred Raufu to Antonio Conte?

Just come out jejely and receive your parting gift.

Oasis....

Afrod....

grin

I made my preference clearly....... Ten Haag or no one else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11886) (11887) (11888) (11889) (11890) (11891) (11892) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Stivoh(m), eph12(m), kissoflife and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.