Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,937 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8861976 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11888) (11889) (11890) (11891) (11892) (11893) (11894) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:03am On May 23, 2022
ETH: "The way we did it – with dominant, dictating football – that is the way I want to act in Man United as well. But finally the competence and the quality of the people – so the players – decide how you have to play.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:04am On May 23, 2022
ETH: "I have been in Bayern Munich, I have been in Ajax and now I come to Man United. I know our opponents are highly motivated, they are over-motivated to beat Man United and we have to be ready for that. To go and win that battle. Even if they are over-motivated, we have to be more. We always have to be more willing to win the game than the opponent.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2022
ETH: "We are playing in the Theatre of Dreams and have to entertain the opponent. We are playing in the opponent’s half and we have to do attacking football. We have to do the pressing, the total high-pressing – that is a similarity [with Ajax] also – and the adventurous football. Also Ajax has that history of bringing young talents into the first team.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
ETH: "We don’t have to go over my football. It’s about the Man United football and about the Man United identity and philosophy. It has to be about attacking football. We have to bring structures in the way of playing, so we can play attacking football.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2022
ETH: "Always. Everywhere I was in my career, I have high demands on my players. I expect them to fight and give 100 per cent. I already mentioned that only good is good enough. No, not only that – we have to do better and they have to co-operate. They have to be unified, to form a team, and to battle the opponent.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31am On May 23, 2022
Lana1:
Lol. Klopp got rid of dross like Mignolet, Karius, Clyne, Lallana, Lovren, Emre Can, Skrtel and had Liverpool competing within 2 years.

Pep changed his entire team twice in 2 years and has been winning trophies ever since.

But it's only at United that managers must keep trying to improve the same average players every year so that when said manager fails they can call him useless and then move to the next manager. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Lies!!!!!

None left within 2years except skrtel who left cos of no game time.....

They all won the UCL with Liverpool in 2019
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:04pm On May 23, 2022
Kloppo:

Lies!!!!!

None left within 2years except skrtel who left cos of no game time.....
Try dey read sometimes instead of jumping into conversations. Never said they all left within 2 years.

They all won the UCL with Liverpool in 2019
So Clyne and Emre Can won UCL at Liverpool in 2019?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2022
ETH first Press Conference

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
ETH: "Today I'm happy to meet you all and I'm really excited to be here. It was a really warm welcome here at the club. I'm looking forward to working with you all. This is my home and I want to achieve success."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2022
ETH: "The confidence is that I have a good feeling with the people around, I have a good feeling from the meetings. We have a plan and now it's about getting the plan done."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
ETH asked if MUTV need new players: "I just said, I'm still in the process of analysing — I'm looking forward to working with these players. The season before, this squad was second in the Premier League so there's huge potential."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
ETH: "We have a strategy and a concept. We will work on that. As manager I have to bring something to the club, a dynamic. If you want to be top you have to demand. That is what we will do. I have good feeling from people around now it’s about getting the plan done.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2022
ETH: "Coming at Manchester United is not a risk for me. This club has a great history, let's make a great future. I'm 100% committed. I'm sure we can do that".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:12pm On May 23, 2022
ETH asked when MUTV can win the Premier League: "I don't think about that at this moment. I'm thinking that this is a project and it takes time. We want to win every game. We go from game to game and then we'll see."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2022
ETH on the Premier League: "It's fantastic. I've already met big coaches and big teams in the Premier League and I know how to deal with that. But it's clear, the Premier League is the biggest league in the world I think and I'm looking forward to battling with them."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:14pm On May 23, 2022
ETH: “We have to work and set clear processes. Then you need people with capabilities, the right attitude, 100% work hard, committed. Then we will achieve success.”

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
afrodoc2:
There are people defending McTominay on Refcafe.

They say all he needs is a good manager.

So ETH might listen to them and keep McTominay, listen to Frederalists and keep Fred, listen to nitrogen and keep AWB. grin

Wahala!
Doc if you value your sanity, kindly avoid argument on Redcafe. I have been a full member for years, those oyinbo have so much biased for British players like kilode. If you see how some of them been dey praise Moyes sef that year cheesy..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
ETH: "I spoke with more people who have experience at this club. I spoke with LVG. I was at the premier of his movie. Finally I made my own line."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
ETH on working with Rangnick: "It's part of my analysis. I analyse by myself, I observe, I speak to a lot of people, but finally, I'll draw my own line."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2022
ETH on Pep and Klopp: "I admire them both. They play fantastic football. Eras come to an end. (Can era come to an end before they leave?). I think so, yes."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2022
Oasis007:
Rangnick: “Out of our starting XI, there will be 10, apart from Edi Cavani, who will still be playing for this club next season.”

- Samuel Luckhurst
Who are this 10 players? Since it's a general consensus that all the players are not good enough. Or is Rafiu telling us the 10 players are now good enough?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JoeOdion(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2022
He is going to be combative. I can see it. There's going to be war with the press.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:27pm On May 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Doc if you value your sanity, kindly avoid argument on Redcafe. I have been a full member for years, those oyinbo have so much biased for British players like kilode. If you see how some of them been dey praise Moyes sef that year cheesy..

Lol I know nah. I have been going there for several years but I am sure I don’t have up to 10 posts there.

Na for there you go see person wey know the players from birth. How you wan take argue? grin

Shoretire’s father is a member. Greenwood’s neighbour dey there. Where the logic wan come from ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2022
ETH asked why he brought in Mitchell van der Gaag and Steve McClaren: "They both know how to get success. They have both won titles and trophies in their careers and that's why they're here."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2022
ETH asked if Harry Maguire will remain as Manchester United Captain: "Next season is a different season. He did a great job, he is a great player, achieved a lot with a contribution to Manchester United. I'm looking forward to working with him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:32pm On May 23, 2022
Oasis007:
ETH asked if Harry Maguire will remain as Manchester United Captain: "Next season is a different season. He did a great job, he is a great player, achieved a lot with a contribution to Manchester United. I'm looking forward to working with him."

grin

Eskis sir, you didn't answer the question.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
cool

ETH...... Erik Ten Hag

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Who are this 10 players? Since it's a general consensus that all the players are not good enough. Or is Rafiu telling us the 10 players are now good enough?

Lol, Rauf that talks out of both sides of his mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2022
Oasis007:
Laurie Whitwell: "Rewatched Crystal Palace goal this morning and decision by Bruno Fernandes to try that pass is staggering, let alone the execution. Did similar at Watford.

"Risk/reward player but needs attention from Erik ten Hag. Cannot give the ball away like that".
Omo make United sell Bruno, VDB should be able to hold that position down in ETH system. I also hope Ten Haag is bold enough to ask for the sale of players not suited to his style, no more excuse abeg oooh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:50pm On May 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

He answered the question by not answering the question grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

Awon werey pressmen wan throw him under bus in his first interview grin, i like how he answered that tricky question...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:53pm On May 23, 2022
TrebleChamp:

Ehn now. He should sell all 25 senior players to prove that they are not good enough. He will now buy 5 players and complete the team with Nairaland members. grin

You have to be calming down o. You are letting your hatred interfere with your understanding. Let us even assume that all the players are not good enough, do you expect the club to sell everybody and not keep anyone at all? Na you and nitrogen go complete the team? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11888) (11889) (11890) (11891) (11892) (11893) (11894) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Gustavofringe, ouzo1(m), Santos07 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.