Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8700708 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11956) (11957) (11958) (11959) (11960) (11961) (11962) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2022
He rejected Rafiu's recommendations of signing at least 10 players. He said the team came 2nd the previous season so they are not that bad. He wanted to access the team during pre-season before deciding who stay or go. He had 2 training session and reportedly requested that 9 players be sold this window grin. You came into a new job and completely threw away recommendations that is suppose to help your team do well, the board is bad but this coach go chop better breakfast if him fail here.
I will give him 2 seasons to finish rebuilding the house, i hope say na original building material him go use. Unlike Ole wey use fake material build for 3 season...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ronaldo stole Sancho's RW position, forcing him to move to LW grin
Asin! Some dumb takes on this Ronaldo iyyue.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Nigga please shut up for Once.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ronaldo stole Sancho's RW position, forcing him to move to LW grin

Manchester United is the only team in the world that would go all out to get a player who is more comfortable playing Left wing for their vacant right wing. There's no way in hell the scout didn't know this fact...... but no, the management wanted to sell shirts.

Looking at the picture below, I just wanna say nothing. My sanity is more important

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2022
eleshin:

Asin! Some dumb takes on this Ronaldo iyyue.
Since they are blaming Ronaldo for all of United's problem, it was Ronaldo's fault Maguire couldn't defend well and United ended the season with 0 goal difference..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He has done that already na, reason why he requested that 9 players be sold this window grin..

He has not finished. You need to be patient.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
He rejected Rafiu's recommendations of signing at least 10 players. He said the team came 2nd the previous season so they are not that bad. He wanted to access the team during pre-season before deciding who stay or go. He had 2 training session and reportedly requested that 9 players be sold this window grin. You came into a new job and completely threw away recommendations that is suppose to help your team do well, the board is bad but this coach go chop better breakfast if him fail here.
I will give him 2 seasons to finish rebuilding the house, i hope say na original building material him go use. Unlike Ole wey use fake material build for 3 season...

You no suppose dey quote Rangnick advice sha. You were doing giveaway when he left when we were telling you it was a mistake.

You are now coming to quote him like he knew what he was doing. Attacking ETH for not going according to Rangnick's plan. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Oasis007:
Liverpool don do the business, close shop. Man City don almost done with business. Spurs and Gunners ain't doing bad...... Oops! CR7 is wrong to leave a directionless Club.

He made a terrible mistake for joining us, instead of Man City. He would have added another EPL Trophy to his Cabinet and possibly UCL too.

The Kalvin Philips that was everyone’s first choice here has gone to Man City.

He’s joining Rodri, who has proven to be among the best defensive midfielders around.

While City has two solid options for the same defensive midfield position in the senior team, Manchester United does not have one.

The Bissouma that was second choice has gone to Spurs.

Let them keep begging FDJ who is already showing traits of an unserious player. His behavior in this transfer issue is giving Di Maria vibes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eriksen!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
metodman:

Manchester United is the only team in the world that would go all out to get a player who is more comfortable playing Left wing for their vacant right wing. There's no way in hell the scout didn't know this fact...... but no, the management wanted to sell shirts.

Looking at the picture below, I just wanna say nothing. My sanity is more important
sancho was RW at dortmund.. he played there most of his time there..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2022

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Signing Eriksen about 5 years too late.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Someone is getting announced today.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You have never heard of players buying out their contract? Ronaldo can do with easy if he want to.

If we have agreed a deal for De Jong, why are we still discussing add on?

You are listing players we have not confirmed and may like not sign, and you expect me to be impressed we are doing well.

Liverpool signed Diaz in January and have added Nunez this summer. Mancity have signed Haaland, Phillips and will most likely sign Cucurella. Assnal sef have signed Jesus, this clubs all finished ahead of United. But i should celebrate cos we have signed Malacia only.
congrats on adding Erikson cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

You no suppose dey quote Rangnick advice sha. You were doing giveaway when he left when we were telling you it was a mistake.

You are now coming to quote him like he knew what he was doing. Attacking ETH for not going according to Rangnick's plan. grin
My beef with Rangnick was his poor coaching, i welcomed his criticism of the players, medical team and entire structure. I also didn't agree with him taking a full time job elsewhere, but i loved how he was serving Dablord and co breakfast cheesy..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Confirmed source. Skyport news. It remain dejong grin grin. Ronaldo should leave we no dey beg player. We have maguire, rashford nothing to fear

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eriksen done on 3 years source : orstein [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Englishisamust:
Confirmed source. Skyport news. It remain dejong grin grin. Ronaldo should leave we no dey beg player. We have maguire, rashford nothing to fear
Finally some good news, onto the next one. Ronaldo is free to leave, we have Ice cold to take his place.....

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Make we highjack the deal now na grin

grin... Not sure we need him kind player

Make he jus dey develop till e ripe for one of the big 6 to pluck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ellexy:
Atleast you can't deny the reason he was signed. If have any other questions, you need to ask them over there at Carrington.

Leeemao.. . Sancho went to that RW and was dropping Daniel James vibes, but it's Ororo's fault ba

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Leeemao.. . Sancho went to that RW and was dropping Daniel James vibes, but it's Ororo's fault ba
If you think it's Ororo's fault, that's none of my business cos I didn't say so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
A large part of Ronaldo's whole presence at Man Utd has been spent trying to leave the club. This includes his first stint.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Finally some good news, onto the next one. Ronaldo is free to leave, we have Ice cold to take his place.....
What do you advise United do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Naso Cavani start last season. Family reasons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lana1 what's your take in all of these?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lord Maguire in the house. Man u fans make Una dey calm down naa. grin grin the hate is too much

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
The real view of United fans is on Reddit. Just type 'Reddit Man Utd'. Na core Man Utd fans dey there. Not all these Ronaldo FC parading as United fans on Twitter and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:
The real view of United fans is on Reddit. Just type 'Reddit Man Utd'. Na core Man Utd fans dey there. Not all these Ronaldo FC parading as United fans on Twitter and the likes.

I hope you enjoy it over there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

What do you advise United do?

Bro Im also a Ronaldo fan but man u is in my DNA. We should find replacement. Rashford can play that position if he gain is form back. You know when rashford is in form, he is a big threat to any team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
MRTA7:

I hope you enjoy it over there.
LMAO we're back to real fans and fake fans grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11956) (11957) (11958) (11959) (11960) (11961) (11962) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.