Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8702744 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11957) (11958) (11959) (11960) (11961) (11962) (11963) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Double announcement incoming. Thankfully the end of watching Bruno Pernandes stinking up the place every match day.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
I really like that Lamptey guy. He can be a menace in that RW. But looks like he gets injured every now and then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
How about a defensive minded midfielder..
A younger matic.

Instead of all this attacking players all d time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..

� EXCL: Chelsea considering Cristiano Ronaldo move. Man Utd currently say not for sale but #CFC monitoring & not ruling out. Mendes talks continue - Boehly/Eghbali intrigued by idea. Tuchel admires 37yo but unclear if he would approve @TheAthleticUK #MUFC https:///oFgWSX1b8q
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Englishisamust:

Bro Im also a Ronaldo fan but man u is in my DNA. We should find replacement. Rashford can play that position if he gain is form back. You know when rashford is in form, he is a big threat to any team.

Abeg no dey mention DNA for here again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ellexy:
Lana1 what's your take in all of these?
I no get take. Thanks!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Englishisamust:

Bro Im also a Ronaldo fan but man u is in my DNA. We should find replacement. Rashford can play that position if he gain is form back. You know when rashford is in form, he is a big threat to any team.
They type of sentiment a United fan should have. But those quoting me no sabi wetin dey do them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
eph12:

LMAO we're back to real fans and fake fans grin grin grin
Trolling United and throwing laughing emojis at the thought that martial will be our starting 9 next season. While exhaulting Ronaldo, praising him for 'calling the board out' while he's actively in talks for a move to our premier league rivals.

Traits of a United fan or Ronaldo FC?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
How are you even sure the much-talked-about move to Man City was close to happening? It was likely a move well-orchestrated to get our sentimental ass to the table.
Ellexy:
Ronaldo was signed out of the blue to prevent him from going to City. Sancho a club target for 2 years was signed to address the deficiency of the RW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

Trolling United and throwing laughing emojis at the thought that martial will be our starting 9 next season. While exhaulting Ronaldo, praising him for 'calling the board out' while he's actively in talks for a move to our premier league rivals.

Traits of a United fan or Ronaldo FC?
Actively? I love reddit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
eph12:

Actively? I love reddit.

He isn't?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
benji93:
How are you even sure the much-talked-about move to Man City was close to happening? It was likely a move well-orchestrated to get our sentimental ass to the table.
He was going to move to City, forget whining. What if Woodward decided we didn't have the budget, or Ole said no, what'll be the story then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
There's a thin line between rumor-mongering and talks of potential transfers. It's not always easy to tell the difference until later in the transfer talks when things start to become clearer. I still dey look for players wey manchester united never try to sign. cheesy grin
ChristoBam:

He was going to move to City, forget whining. What if Woodward decided we didn't have the budget, or Ole said no, what'll be the story then?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
benji93:
There's a thin line between rumor-mongering and talks of potential transfers. It's not always easy to tell the difference until later in the transfer talks when things start to become clearer. I still dey look for players wey manchester united never try to sign. cheesy grin
Every tier one reporter said Ronaldo was moving to City. You call am Rumour mongering. Ole attributed to this fact. Pep didn't deny it. Leave story abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Btwn Ronaldo training at Portugal's training facility.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

He isn't?
Let's even leave all these transfer rumors, whether true or not.

Why is Ronaldo leaving such a big deal? Let's even pretend that you're not a Messi fan boy?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/news/pep-guardiola-makes-cristiano-ronaldo-transfer-admission-following-man-united-move-announcement
Read the article. According to this, he was asked if they would have signed him and he said, 'i don't think so'. Now you can say oo, but that was after Man utd signed him, I mean I don't want anyone to think we can't get any player we want, but remember, not denying it isn't necessarily a confirmation.
ChristoBam:

Every tier one reporter said Ronaldo was moving to City. You call am Rumour mongering. Ole attributed to this fact. Pep didn't deny it. Leave story abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
eph12:

Let's even leave all these transfer rumors, whether true or not.

Why is Ronaldo leaving such a big deal? Let's even pretend that you're not a Messi fan boy?
It's not a big deal to me. Every discussion I've had about it is about the reaction from some of you Ronaldo fan boys.

The only problem to me is probably the handing in of a transfer request few days before preseason starts. Season ended like 2 months ago.

Btwn, David Orstein tweeting that Ronaldo is in talks with Chelsea is not tranfer rumor. Should probably learn about different journalists and their reliability.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omo tyrell malacia na fire. That guy they ball abegii!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
benji93:
https://www.si.com/soccer/manchestercity/news/pep-guardiola-makes-cristiano-ronaldo-transfer-admission-following-man-united-move-announcement
Read the article. According to this, he was asked if they would have signed him and he said, 'i don't think so'. Now you can say oo, but that was after Man utd signed him, I mean I don't want anyone to think we can't get any player we want, but remember, not denying it isn't necessarily a confirmation.
Tier one reporters all said City were in for Ronaldo. Some even said an agreement was made already before we went in for him.

If you don't believe tier one reporters, you can as well say we were never interested in Martinez or Antony if we end up not signing them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lana1:

I no get take. Thanks!!
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

It's not a big deal to me. Every discussion I've had about it is about the reaction from some of you Ronaldo fan boys.

The only problem to me is probably the handing in of a transfer request few days before preseason starts. Season ended like 2 months ago.

Btwn, David Orstein tweeting that Ronaldo is in talks with Chelsea is not tranfer rumor. Should probably learn about different journalists and their reliability.
But your same reports said he has been threatening to leave since 2 months ago if certain conditions aren't met. Or that didn't happen?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
eph12:

But your same reports said he has been threatening to leave since 2 months ago if certain conditions aren't met. Or that didn't happen?
If he had been threatening it'd have been reported in the news since then. What he has been doing for months is discussion with other clubs by his agent.

Which the club didn't take as an issue cuz Ronaldo said he was excited to work with Ten Hag.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
I don't mind if Chelsea signs Ronaldo so far they pay up but I understand it'll be very hard for United to sell to a direct rival. Ronaldo and his agent know this, that's probably why they released that statement about letting him go if a suitable offer comes in.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

If he had been threatening it'd have been reported in the news since then. What he has been doing for months is discussion with other clubs by his agent.

Which the club didn't take as an issue cuz Ronaldo said he was excited to work with Ten Hag.
Ronaldo is not quitting on ETH, if that's what you're implying. He's protesting against the lack of ambition by the club in the transfer window. Everyone is also frustrated with the club. Are you saying you're excited and satisfied about the way it's currently going?

Ronaldo is 36/37. He has earned the right to move as he pleases. Channel your frustrations elsewhere, he's not the problem here.

In fact let's say Ronaldo dropped the transfer request 2 months ago, what would have happened? We would have bought Haaland?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ronaldo should know better as a top pro...He should have informed the club early enough...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
ChristoBam:

What do you advise United do?
United should do whatever will make me celebrate trophy(s) this season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Englishisamust:
Lord Maguire in the house. Man u fans make Una dey calm down naa. grin grin the hate is too much
That one say "all our problem in one picture" grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
patrickmuf:
Ronaldo should know better as a top pro...He should have informed the club early enough...

We knew Pogba and Matic were going months before last season ended. We are yet to sign their replacement.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Who is more reliable though? Tier one reporter or coach? cheesy grin
ChristoBam:

Tier one reporters all said City were in for Ronaldo. Some even said an agreement was made already before we went in for him.

If you don't believe tier one reporters, you can as well say we were never interested in Martinez or Antony if we end up not signing them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Englishisamust:
Omo tyrell malacia na fire. That guy they ball abegii!!
In the Dutch league mind you. Too many Dutch flops recently.
ETH behaving like he only scouts dutch league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11957) (11958) (11959) (11960) (11961) (11962) (11963) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.