Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8739487 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (14150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
Antell95:
Man utd.8 assnail 1

young with a hattrick
Emirates pitch looks like bed to u

Young is still on the sick bed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Daley Blind injured..

Chaiii...who cast injury spell on utd players?

Coogar,starboard,elampiro,chrisley024,leggo,RuuDie,mcfarlin,SailorXY,IYANGBALI

Hmmm we really need to see orunmila on this issue.

All this injury players..fo'ni ku fo'la dide

Eje ka tese ile bo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
mcfarlin:

Hmmm we really need to see orunmila on this issue.

All this injury players..fo'ni ku fo'la dide

Eje ka tese ile bo!
send all their names to me{including those of their mothers and oriki},I will work on them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
hensben:
di maria eyeing psg move n wanted to sign for them but due to FFP...man urinated was his last option and they were so desperate to get him..in other words, he is unhappy at old trashford.

read the full story here: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/11/16/6194831/di-maria-psg-move-stopped-by-money-problems?ICID=HP_BN_2...

man urinated will be leeds united in 3 years time. cheesy

Loool.. i bet dimwits like yourself got erections from that headline. He was interviewed on a French TV, what did you expect him to say? OR were you so blinded by hate that you didn't see where he said he's very happy in England?

Manchester United star Angel di Maria has granted an interview to France's Telefoot and the main objective of the French outlet is to get him to say nice things about PSG and French football. Di Maria is very happy to be at Manchester United and he's told Telefoot that, it's something which the player's wife also felt compelled to confirm recently after the inevitable reports that he was unhappy in England.

Reports of unhappiness happen with almost every major signing to the Premier League and whilst it fills column inches and gains many retweets, it's hard to put up a serious argument that the Argentine is anything but happy at Manchester United.

Di Maria made sure he was clear about being happy to sign for Manchester United by saying "I'm very happy in England,"

However, there were plenty of PSG quotes because that was the angle Telefoot were coming from. They quote the player as saying about a proposed move to the French capital "I think there was a money problem. It would have been a great experience but they couldn't buy.

"Many clubs wanted me. Manchester United appeared and never went away in the negotiations."

Telefoot wanted Di Maria to say as much as possible about wanting to play football in France and so asked if it was possible he could play there one day. The Argentina international could hardly say anything other than "Playing for a French club would appeal to many players, I'm still young and in football anything can go very fast."

Those comments have led to Twitter hysteria. Some Manchester United fans are terrified it means the player is already thinking about leaving and opposition supporters are using it to spend their Sunday on the wind-up.

In all reality, Di Maria hasn't said anything remotely controversial or worrying.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/angel-di-maria-quizzed-on-french-tv-twitter-goes-mad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Daley Blind injured..

One of the few positions we thought we were covered. Blind and Carrick now injured at same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
elampiro:

One of the few positions we thought we were covered. Blind and Carrick now injured at same time.
omo o lowo aye ninu o,I suspect Ferguson and Moyes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
"FFS Daley Blind off injured for Holland. Someone get Anderson out of KFC and onto a treadmill." @TheKingOfPing

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
omo o lowo aye ninu o,I suspect Ferguson and Moyes

I dont think there is much to fear. The shape is already there. Whoever plays there should be able to slot in well. Fletcher or Herrera.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
send all their names to me{including those of their mothers and oriki},I will work on them.

Lol

Se omo awo leyin je ni?

Tabi ogberi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
SetrakusRa:
"FFS Daley Blind off injured for Holland. Someone get Anderson out of KFC and onto a treadmill." @TheKingOfPing

grin

Anderson has never been a DM for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
elampiro:

I dont think there is much to fear. The shape is already there. Whoever plays there should be able to slot in well. Fletcher or Herrera.
ok o. I have made mouth in my area about us beating assnal home and away this season o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
So we see either Fellaini/Fletcher? cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Deiok(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Shaiii, why all this injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Loool.. i bet dimwits like yourself got erections from that headline. He was interviewed on a French TV, what did you expect him to say? OR were you so blinded by hate that you didn't see where he said he's very happy in England?

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/angel-di-maria-quizzed-on-french-tv-twitter-goes-mad
@emboldened, 'that at the moment i am happy at united and i dont think about any other club' if he truly has man utd at heart like hazard. French Journalists asked Hazard "Would you go to Real Madrid?" He said "Im happy at Chelsea and Chelsea is my dream club". thats someone who truly appreciate the club he plays for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
IYANGBALI:
ok o. I have made mouth in my area about us beating assnal home and away this season o
me too oh, bt chill iknw say we go win assnal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 9:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
iheanyi40:
me too oh, bt chill iknw say we go win assnal
I pray so o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Odunharry:
Daley Blind injured..

Brother mine, this is some serious black magic. Fergie retires and suddenly our players become featherweight. Fear that Baba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
As usual the most entertaining thread even though things aren't rosy @ the moment... grin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
awa yo ma gba ese baba lara omo. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
United fans please stop bitching about your injury crisis. We've been going thru an injury crisis for 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Shame about Blind. Don't like to see anyone get a season ending injury. Unless it's RVP, Cesc or Nasri.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
hensben:
@emboldened, 'that at the moment i am happy at united and i dont think about any other club' if he truly has man utd at heart like hazard. French Journalists asked Hazard "Would you go to Real Madrid?" He said "Im happy at Chelsea and Chelsea is my dream club". thats someone who truly appreciate the club he plays for.

Nothing concerns Hazard here. He didn't say anything about being unhappy at Utd as you claimed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Even when injury no dey, Man Utd dey chop am, as injuries full ground na, na to dey wait Championship na... grin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
LoL so guys just march in here, desecrate our temple huh? No time @ the moment but there will be repraisals, of this there is no doubt!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:00am On Nov 17, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Nothing concerns Hazard here. He didn't say anything about being unhappy at Utd as you claimed.
of course, one don't expect him to say it directly but that's what his comment is all about...scholes noticed it too...stop living in denial pls lol...anyways, O.Y.O...we re all here when he will transfer to psg next season after man utd fail to qualify for ucl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2014
hensben:
of course, one don't expect him to say it directly but that's what his comment is all about...scholes noticed it too...stop living in denial pls lol...anyways, O.Y.O...we re all here when he will transfer to psg next season after man utd fail to qualify for ucl.
is Chelsea the first choice of Cesc Fabregas ?

Di Maria's wife disprove that Scholes statement,
Sadly,Scholes is try to rile shite up to get paid you should pay attention to other pundits.
E.g Red Nev.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
Looks like Blind's injury is a torn ligament. Usually a long time out injury.

I pray LvG doesn't get also injured one day and become unable to attend games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2014
hensben:

Why shouldn't he say it directly if he's truly unhappy as you said? Go read the full interview again, this time from a credible source and don't allow bitterness make you bypass the part he said he's "very happy in England".

BTW, the question wasn't about unhappy or what he thinks of PSG, it was whether PSG wanted him during the transfer window.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
IYANGBALI:

Don't worry you are still on firm ground.

Your Youth team will beat Arsenal even if Arsenal go 4 goals ahead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2014
I'm sure MUFC fans don't feel good bout hearing they weren't Di Maria's 1st choice ...but hey ...it aint none of my business
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Di maria in july: Man u is the only club I could av joined.............after Leicester,city,mk dons- I nearly joined PSG.........loooool......Di Crossia went to Man u for money.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Keky:
I'm sure MUFC fans don't feel good bout hearing they weren't Di Maria's 1st choice ...but hey ...it aint none of my business

but if your stüpid club is out of europe, would you even get 2nd-class players? why don't you trolls find something meaningful to write about for once in your miserable lives?

incredibleone:
Di maria in july: Man u is the only club I could av joined.............after Leicester,city,mk dons- I nearly joined PSG.........loooool......Di Crossia went to Man u for money.....

your own foolishness is directly proportional to your age. the more you grow, the dumber you become. for a top class player like di maria to play for a club without european games speaks highly of the brand of man utd. while united signed di maria, you got willian. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (14150) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: humblesteve(m), eph12(m), MRTA7 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.