Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8740619 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (14153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
My Future Wife, let dis SINK in your Head "MANCHESTER
UNITED IS MY
FIRST Love Second "NO MANCHESTER UNITED NO LOVE"
QUALITIES Of My Wife To Be.
1. She Must not be a Chelsea Fans.
2. Non of Her Parent Should Like Chelsea
3. She Must Support CR7
4. OLD TRAFFORD Should be her Dream Land.
5. Incase she need a house cleaner, chelsea boy can
be hired
6. All the house Hold Equipment must be MANCHESTER UNITED
Customise.
7. After Heaven, OLD TRAFFORD is the Second Home.
8. Our Kids must Learn to Spell "MANCHESTER UNITED" before
understanding 1+1
9.Her favourite colour must be RED.
10. Anything Colour Blue must be Use in Toilet
Cleaning.
How many people support me

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
if Arsenal is out of Europe lol, I no even wan think am. they will have to pay premium for players like Fred, Welbeck sef go prefer sit for bench than go to London
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
SailorXY:
if Arsenal is out of Europe lol, I no even wan think am. they will have to pay premium for players like Fred, Welbeck sef go prefer sit for bench than go to London

even with their european status, sanogo was the best they could get until giggsy/LVG gave them danny welbeck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
with Daley Blind out, Herrera will make the return to midfield. I just hope we move on from this 4-1-4-1 formation so di Maria can resume his moves from center midfield.

my preferred line up vs arsenal

- - - - - - - - - de Gea - - - - - - - - -

Rafael - Smalling - McNair - Shaw

- - Fellaini - Herrera - Di Maria - -

- - - - - - Rooney - - Mata - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - van Persie - - - - - - - -

we may see Perreira soon
the returning Falcao subs van Persie & remains for hopefully undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

but if your stüpid club is out of europe, would you even get 2nd-class players? why don't you trolls find something meaningful to write about for once in your miserable lives?

your own foolishness is directly proportional to your age. the more you grow, the dumber you become.
for a top class player like di maria to play for a club without european games speaks highly of the brand of man utd. while united signed di maria, you got willian. grin

Bwuahahahahahahaha! gringringringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
dopeJemi:
UNITED IS MY
3. She Must Support CR7
be hired
Customise.
understanding 1+1
Cleaning.

Gbam!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
SailorXY:
with Daley Blind out, Herrera will make the return to midfield. I just hope we move on from this 4-1-4-1 formation so di Maria can resume his moves from center midfield

we will miss blind if carrick isn't fit for the game at the emirates. blind has been our best player contrary to what gary neville said in his analysis. blind is a DM....what kinda passes do people expect from a DM?

how many through passes do matic, busquets, fernandinho, paulinho, makelele, ramsey, etc make? the criticism is misplaced. all blind does is tackle/intercept & release the ball to the players ahead. that he even agreed with neville shows his humility to take any sorta blame for the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

but if your stüpid club is out of europe, would you even get 2nd-class players? why don't you trolls find something meaningful to write about for once in your miserable lives?

your own foolishness is directly proportional to your age. the more you grow, the dumber you become. for a top class player like di maria to play for a club without european games speaks highly of the brand of man utd. while united signed di maria, you got willian. grin

I bet ur brain feels as good as new,knowing u av never used it...........falcao was d best cf when he join a newly promoted monaco,willian joined anzhi.....all u need is a brain as sharp as a 3months old retard,but unfortunately u av nothing upstairs..............crossia wanted more money and recognition at madrid,man u offered d cash nd of cos d recognition since he is gonna be playing with other overpriced monkeys like herrera and shaw......'M still young maybe I will play for psg one day',I guess u know how willian and anzhi's story ended,u think crossia will wanna keep crossing d ball for a team below west ham?? Deluded slowpoke....I had like to leave with one thought,but m sure u don't av anywhere to put it

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
dopeJemi:
UNITED IS MY
3. She Must Support CR7
be hired
Customise.
understanding 1+1
Cleaning.
More like 'Chelsea is my greatest Nightmare' nt 'united is my first love'......ur obsession with chelsea z greater than ur love for United....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
incredibleone:
I bet ur brain feels as good as new,knowing u av never used it...........falcao was d best cf when he join a newly promoted monaco,willian joined anzhi.....all u need is a brain as sharp as a 3months old retard,but unfortunately u av nothing upstairs..............crossia wanted more money and recognition at madrid,man u offered d cash nd of cos d recognition since he is gonna be playing with other overpriced monkeys like herrera and shaw......'

the only thing incredible about you is your level of idïocy. you just typed 500 words without making any sense out of it. how do you know PSG weren't there before united made their bid? so if he said he was interested in PSG before united - does it necessarily mean he preferred PSG to united? why is the average chelsea fan bereft of any God-given intelligence?

M still young maybe I will play for psg one day',I guess u know how willian and anzhi's story ended,u think crossia will wanna keep crossing d ball for a team below west ham?? Deluded slowpoke....I had like to leave with one thought,but m sure u don't av anywhere to put it

shut up your dirty mouth & stop worrying where di maria would play? you are insignificant to his decision. you stay in a village - who really reckons with you'd prognosis or prediction? you cannot even predict if you would have quality dinner tonight - anuofia!

you go from thread to thread constituting a nuisance like the fart of a leprous man. are you so unhappy in life, you cannot sit your crüsty bütt in your own club thread? i bet this is what you do in real life. you leave your house, go to the neighbours & chat shyte all day. you must be suffering from lack of confidence - you have the self esteem of an elf!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=coogar post=28094809]

the only thing incredible about you is your level of idïocy. you just typed 500 words without making any sense out of it. how do you know PSG weren't there before united made their bid? so if he said he was interested in PSG before united - does it necessarily mean he preferred PSG to united? why is the average chelsea fan bereft of any God-given intelligence?

shut up your dirty mouth & stop worrying where di maria would play? you are insignificant to his decision. you stay in a village - who really reckons with you'd prognosis or prediction? you cannot even predict if you would have quality dinner tonight - anuofia!

you go from thread to thread constituting a nuisance like the fart of a leprous man. are you so unhappy in life, you cannot sit your crüsty bütt in your own club thread? i bet this is what you do in real life. you leave your house, go to the neighbours & chat shyte all day. you must be suffering from lack of confidence - you have the self esteem of an elf![/quote how many sense lacking words are u dedicated to type in a day,if it z 10 million u ar nt far off target................I don't even know where to start with u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by boyo44: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
you never learn
do you boy ?!
Here are a selection of your
failed predictions since you
foretold that Liverpool would
win the Premiership little
WHAHAAA:
Manchester United would get
Di Canio as manager ... Wrong
Suarez would stay at
Liverhampton this season ...
Wrong
Oh dear, Suarez is leaving but
at least you'd get Sanchez in
exchange ... Wrong
Rooney would leave for
Chelsea ... Wrong
Van Persie would return to
Arsenal ... Wrong
Luke Shaw would choose
Chelsea over United ... Wrong
Mata had agreed to join
Barcelona ... Wrong
United would sign Bentner ...
Wrong
United wouldn't sell all the
season tickets at Old Trafford
this year ... Wrong
United wouldn't get Herrara ...
Wrong
Rojo wouldn't join United ...
Wrong
Blind wouldn't join United ...
Wrong
United fans were dreaming if
they thought players like Di
Maria would join ... Wrong
Big players like Falcao
wouldn't join a club not in the
CL ... Wrong
Nobody wants United's huge
riches ... Wrong
Please please PLEASE tell us
more of your predictions
WHAHAAA ... you have a
100% record of stupidity and
we all like to laugh at you,
sitting there in your bedroom
dreaming and crying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
incredibleone:
how many sense lacking words are u dedicated to type in a day,if it z 10 million u ar nt far off target................I don't even know where to start with u

you dunno how to start because there's nothing to say. you are clueless - you are a waste of flesh. every time you come here, we all laugh at you - you are what everyone of us here pray against to happen to our sons, you are a disgrace to your family compound.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
chrisley024:
Looks like Blind's injury is a torn ligament. Usually a long time out injury.

I pray LvG doesn't get also injured one day and become unable to attend games.

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Why shouldn't he say it directly if he's truly unhappy as you said? Go read the full interview again, this time from a credible source and don't allow bitterness make you bypass the part he said he's "very happy in England".

BTW, the question wasn't about unhappy or what he thinks of PSG, it was whether PSG wanted him during the transfer window.

Yes, but he said PSG had financial embargo that prohibited his transfer... lipsrsealed

Obviously, no one will like not to play UCL unless there is no choice... tongue

And as for his being happy @ Man Utd, he made similar statement few days b4 his transfer to Man Utd, so it's not a new thing to read players saying they are happy @ their clubs & the next day they are purchased by another club... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

your own foolishness is directly proportional to your age. the more you grow, the dumber you become. for a top class player like di maria to play for a club without european games speaks highly of the brand of man utd. while united signed di maria, you got willian. grin

Hmmm! grin

You are right cos if Man Utd were to be Chelsea or Man City, maybe many sponsors would have cancelled their various deals with the club but Man Utd's Sponsors still standing side by side with Manchester United... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
leggo:
Brother mine, this is some serious black magic. Fergie retires and suddenly our players become featherweight. Fear that Baba.
Fergie na wizard now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
4llerbuntu:

Don't worry you are still on firm ground.

Your Youth team will beat Arsenal even if Arsenal go 4 goals ahead.
amen o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
dopeJemi:
UNITED IS MY
3. She Must Support CR7
be hired
Customise.
understanding 1+1
Cleaning.

Not every Man Utd fan will agree with you on that cos it has become a nightmare as lowly sides like West Bromwich Albion, Everton, Newcastle, Swansea & other Championship teams now have it easy in Man Utd's so-called theatre of dreams every now n then... tongue

It is a shame though... embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

we will miss blind if carrick isn't fit for the game at the emirates. blind has been our best player contrary to what gary neville said in his analysis. blind is a DM....what kinda passes do people expect from a DM?

how many through passes do matic, busquets, fernandinho, paulinho, makelele, ramsey, etc make? the criticism is misplaced. all blind does is tackle/intercept & release the ball to the players ahead. that he even agreed with neville shows his humility to take any sorta blame for the team.

Really? undecided

You have no idea... tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
incredibleone:
I bet ur brain feels as good as new,knowing u av never used it...........falcao was d best cf when he join a newly promoted monaco,willian joined anzhi.....all u need is a brain as sharp as a 3months old retard,but unfortunately u av nothing upstairs..............crossia wanted more money and recognition at madrid,man u offered d cash nd of cos d recognition since he is gonna be playing with other overpriced monkeys like herrera and shaw ......'M still young maybe I will play for psg one day',I guess u know how willian and anzhi's story ended,u think crossia will wanna keep crossing d ball for a team below west ham?? Deluded slowpoke....I had like to leave with one thought,but m sure u don't av anywhere to put it

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you go from thread to thread constituting a nuisance like the fart of a leprous man. are you so unhappy in life, you cannot sit your crüsty bütt in your own club thread? i bet this is what you do in real life. you leave your house, go to the neighbours & chat shyte all day. you must be suffering from lack of confidence - you have the self esteem of an elf!

Coogar, Haba! Relax na... angry

Without trolls here, how entertaining will this thread be or other threads? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you dunno how to start because there's nothing to say. you are clueless - you are a waste of flesh. every time you come here, we all laugh at you - you are what everyone of us here pray against to happen to our sons, you are a disgrace to your family compound.

Make una stop dis bashing... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
coded01:

Not every Man Utd fan will agree with you on that cos it has become a nightmare as lowly sides like West Bromwich Albion, Everton, Newcastle, Swansea & other Championship teams now have it easy in Man Utd's so-called theatre of dreams every now n then... tongue

It is a shame though... embarassed
Lol quiete interesting , I would urge you to keep ur calm until ur 7Up club wins a match @oldtrafford, the last time u visited an albino scored u, maybe afta u win us on our turf u can start rantingcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

Bros you get time to dey reply that waste of human c'opulation.

Incredibleone you are a disgrace to human beings.

You should be in the jungle with your type!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Djhack1:
Lol quiete interesting , I would urge you to keep ur calm until ur 7Up club wins a match @oldtrafford, the last time u visited an albino scored u, maybe afta u win us on our turf u can start rantingcheesy

Egbelon joor... grin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
mcfarlin:

you mean the incrediblytraumatisedpukehoe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
mcfarlin:

if you are going to rib united fans, rib with the right topics how we are 7th on the table or how we are injury-plagued.

what's the meaning of di maria came to united cos of money? why did costa move to chelsea? because of garri or because of tubers of yam?

some of these chelsea fans are hopeless....na nateevs i pity pass, how he continues to survive with this level of filth is baffling. if nateevs was a prisoner, he would do a shawshank redemption - walk through a sewage filled with faeces for 200 yards to attempt escape grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

if you are going to rib united fans, rib with the right topics how we are 7th on the table or how we are injury-plagued.

what's the meaning of di maria came to united cos of money? why did costa move to chelsea? because of garri or because of tubers of yam?

some of these chelsea fans are hopeless....na nateevs i pity pass, how he continues to survive with this level of filth is baffling. if nateevs was a prisoner, he would do a shawshank redemption - walk through a sewage filled with faeces for 200 yards to attempt escape grin

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

Bros d tin taya me

Imagine people like keky and coded01 trolling us??

Ass_anal and shitlona have their own crises albeit on a minor case in the latter and an irredeemable case in the former.

Ass_anal don't even have any ambition beyond grabbing 4th place at all cost yet they consider theirselves a top team cheesy

I laff in ekiti dialect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
mcfarlin:

Bros d tin taya me

Imagine people like keky and coded01 trolling us??

Ass_anal and shitlona have their own crises albeit on a minor case in the latter and an irredeemable case in the former.

Ass_anal don't even have any ambition beyond grabbing 4th place at all cost yet they consider theirselves a top team cheesy

I laff in ekiti dialect.

fans who now have failure sweating out their pores.

chelsea - 1 league title in 8 seasons
arsenal - 0 league title in 11 seasons

they are laughing at a united side that won 5 titles in 8 seasons. you just have to feel sorry for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) ... (14153) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Dantedasz(m), Beorn, MonsieurCoder, Santos07, RoyalBlak007, eipreel(f), Itsrm(m), ChristineC, iheanyi40(m), Lana1(m), AdisaOwala, Leyqute(m), CrystalTiger(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.