Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8733595 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
SailorXY:

So what happened to all the "we go spell man utd" "man utd no get defence" noise before the game? Your pathetic team registered less attempts on goal, less shot on target, less possession %, less passes attempted, less passes completed, less % pass accuracy, (Cortina had more saves & involvements he was even named man of the match) than United, so what is your definition of inferior again?
all this story na trash,what was d scores?? Nd pls who tops the table?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
incredibleone:
all this story na trash,what was d scores?? Nd pls who tops the table?
this is why chelshit fans will still generally perform poorly even if they turned to tampons.

now, what exactly is your base? as you no wan learn the meaning of inferior cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
SailorXY:

this is why chelshit fans will still generally perform poorly even if they turned to tampons.

now, what exactly is your base? as you no wan learn the meaning of inferior cheesy
inferior is when u ar 15points behind,no ucl,out of carling.......compared to an unbeaten team in all comps........no better definition
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
incredibleone:
inferior is when u ar 15points behind,no ucl,out of carling.......compared to an unbeaten team in all comps........no better definition
you must have been really poor in any calculation class tho, what did you study, forest management? I'm not surprised your sample size makes any sense to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Manchester United are unlikely to make any major signings in January, according to chief executive Ed Woodward.
United are desperate for cover in defence and have been linked with moves for Ron Vlaar, Winston Reid and Mats Hummels.
But Woodward doesn't think United will get their main targets so soon and will have to wait until the summer.
"We are not looking to enter the market for short-term fixes, however, we have targets we are looking at for next summer. Should any of them become available in January, which is obviously rare, we will consider acting.
"But in terms of expectation, we need to recognise it is a low probability."
[Source: BBC, Express]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
what a time to have jones, evans & smalling back. just play jones in the DM position to do a demolition job on arsenal's creative players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
Barcelona forward Lionel Messi has hinted for the first time that he could leave the Catalan giants in the near future.

The 27-year-old has long maintained his happiness at Camp Nou and always insisted that he would only move to join boyhood club Newell's in Argentina at the end of his career.

However, the attacker has endured some tough times over the last year in Catalunya due to injuries, a tax fraud case and troubles on the pitch as Barca won only the Supercopa de Espana in 2013-14.

"I'm just living the present," Messi told Argentine sports paper Ole in an interview. "I'm thinking about having a great year at Barcelona and about winning the titles we want to win at Barcelona. Nothing more.

"After that, we'll see. Football has a lot of twists and turns. I always said that I'd like to stay there forever, but things don't always work out as you want them to."

Asked if he would leave due to a personal decision or a club choice, Messi added: "I have said it many times - if it were up to me, I would stay forever. But like I said just now, things don't always turn out how you would like, especially in football, which is so changeable and in which so many things happen.

"It's difficult and more so in these difficult times that Barcelona are going through at the moment."

The Blaugrana have been hit by several scandals off the pitch this year, with the resignation of former president Sandro Rosell back in January, while back-to-back defeats in La Liga (including the Clasico at the Santiago Bernabeu last month) have seen Luis Enrique's side overtaken by fierce rivals Real Madrid at the top of the table.

"It's a very big club," Messi said. "And when you lose two games in a row, the problems start and there is criticism from all sides. It's a bit like what happens in the national team.

"A new coach [Luis Enrique] came in with new ideas and that takes time. We have more than enough great players to achieve important things this year, so I'm relaxed. This is just starting - there's a long way to go in La Liga and in the Champions League."

According to coded101 and his fellow dumb trolls...

MESSI IS UNHAPPY AT BARCELONA grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
SetrakusRa:

What do those scumbags know about football ? All they care about is the table. Shouting who is at the top after 11 games. I won't blame them though, they never dreamt to stay at the top after 11 games. Its a dream come thru for them. Infact, that alone is more precious than the trophy race. Pls someone should tell FA to start giving cups for the first team to reach the top after 11games since some people's life depend on it.

Abeg who among una go yab me first ? Incredibly stupidone ? Coded101 ? Herald ? Keky ? I need someone among u to ginger me with his yabbing and make sure u direct it at me. I have something in stock for you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
igbsam:

What do those scumbags know about football ? All they care about it the table and not the trophy.

Abeg who among una go yab me first ? Incredibly stupidone ? Coded101 ? Herald ? Keky ? I need someone among u to ginger me with his yabbing and make sure u direct it at me. I have something in stock for you. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
SetrakusRa:

Na today! tongue

Shey na Man Utd wan buy am? undecided grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
coded01:

Na today! tongue

Shey na Man Utd wan buy am? undecided grin

Who cares about La midget? Come to think of it, Di Maria made similar statement and every opposition fan, Rent boys etc had a fun weekend mocking Man Utd. The four time Ballon d'Or midget made same and no one even noticed!

How big is this club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Why the hate for Messi @ Old Trafford? tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2014
coded01:
Why the hate for Messi @ Old Trafford? tongue grin

Sometimes i wonder what nincompoop u are. It concerns messi and its all hates now, but when it concerns Di Maria, you started running your mouth like someone suffering from Dysentery of the mouth. Your obsession with this club will run you mad one day if you don't backdown!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Manchester United
Shout out to Kenya and Nigeria – the top two countries where fans are Googling Wayne Rooney.

-MUFC official website.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
elampiro:
Manchester United
Shout out to Kenya and Nigeria – the top two countries where fans are Googling Wayne Rooney.

-MUFC official website.

Obviously, Elampiro should top the list of those in Nigeria searching about Wayne Rooney... grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
coded01:

Obviously, Elampiro should top the list of those in Nigeria searching about Wayne Rooney... grin

The funny thing is that I don't search Rooney. I think Odunharry, Ruudie, Chrisley should top.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
coogar:
what a time to have jones, evans & smalling back. just play jones in the DM position to do a demolition job on arsenal's creative players.
I don't see LvG subscribing to that, besides he already said he won't throw too many returning players into the deep end. I expect Smalling & McNair as CB.

what has happened to Blackett? dude has barely made bench since he was sent off, did LvG consider that tackle silly & Blackett is serving punishment? if so, that means Smalling go relax for house till around March ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Coded01 hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
elampiro:

The funny thing is that I don't search Rooney. I think Odunharry, Ruudie, Chrisley should top.
u d numbr one searcher....Rooney wn gv me mney or job?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
di maria shows his class again as he beats his adversaries in the AM position.

oscar should be converted into a central defender. he's uber-useless creatively, he's been converted into a defensive midfielder - no wonder mata left chelsea.

chelsea fans are jealous of what they cannot have - di maria. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2014
elampiro:

My padi dey swerve... grin

But I thought it is you & coogar that likes arguing abt Rooney till he retires... grin

I trust coogar to top the list in UK for those searching abt Rooney's flaws... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Keky:
Coded01 hahahahahahahaha

Guy, why na? grin

Cos I gentle make dem no talk I yan anything... grin

But I don't want any party @ this venue this weekend! I am tired! angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:25am On Nov 19, 2014
elampiro:

...SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2014
So Nani got Di Maria injured.
I don't know his plan o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2014
chrisley024:
I don't know his plan o.

Return on loan... grin

Nani played to impress LVG... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2014
chrisley024:
I don't know his plan o.

E be like say shaw sef don injure...

From the look of things, giggs might have to play on Saturday undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2014
Odunharry:

u d numbr one searcher....Rooney wn gv me mney or job?

I don't search Rooney. Most of the news I post here are from one source on facebook.

I only search if there's a need to bring out an old article, like when SAF told Rooney he wouldn't be allowed to leave in April/May 2013.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Dadehmola:

E be like say shaw sef don injure...

From the look of things, giggs might have to play on Saturday undecided
Or LvG might pick from the fans @ OT angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2014
chrisley024:
Or LvG might pick from the fans @ OT angry

E better like that. Make Elampawa go play RWBMF for us grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2014
The latest polls show that Manchester United has 670,000,000 fans worldwide. With an audience that enormous you can see why their television presence is so huge. The Red Devils command 51% of Premier League television viewers as their matches are watched in over 200 countries all over the world. That attributes to United being valued at over $3 billion, the first sports franchise to ever reach that amount.

Manchester United commands more than 51% of the Premier League’s entire global tv audience pic.twitter.com/LuJlOug4tw
— Man Utd News (@SirAlexStand) November 18, 2014

Manchester United are the most vaulable sports club in the entire world with Forbes rated them as being valued $3.6 billion in July 2014.

- Sports Bank
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2014
Leyqute:

E better like that. Make Elampawa go play RWBMF for us grin grin
cheesy which position come be that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2014
chrisley024:
cheesy which position come be that?

RightWingBackMidfieldForward cheesy

The position that needs great pace and pawa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.