Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736283 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12259) (12260) (12261) (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gbas gbos and violence here and there today?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
Nawao Bounermoth don sack Scott Parker Sharp sharp.

Were they expecting him to win the premier league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Daverichie008: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tbf, Haaland spent his last 2 years developing. He was out for most of last year due to injuries due to bones adjusting to his massive body mass at that young age. So he spent last 2 years developing. Any one that bought him two years ago, would be buying him to develop and sell at an higher price. And he'll most likely still end up at a premier league club as that's the only realistic destination.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
But on a more serious note guys wey dey engage illi.mitable for a decent conversation dey try ooo. Everything might be going smoothly until you have differing opinions (which is normal) then you'll start seeing vile language like "fools, deranged idiots, incest product, bla bla bla etc" directed at you just because you no agree say him A suppose be A grin grin

Christob.am and Ovo.P, I salute una for the maturity being displayed sha by not rolling in the mud with him. God know say there are some people I try not to engage with no matter how.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oasis007:

Make dem terminate him contract then, so we fans can move on.

It doesn't work like that. He has not been found guilty yet so he will still be getting the salary United is contractually obligated to pay him. When the outcome is known they will decide whether to terminate (if found guilty) or whether they have the balls to withstand the public backlash and keep him (if found not guilty).

Anybody who refuses to move on has himself to blame and not the club. They can't just terminate people's contracts to make you comfortable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Greenwood will never play for united again.

Accept this and be at peace.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
afrodoc:

It doesn't work like that. He has not been found guilty yet so he will still be getting the salary United is contractually obligated to pay him. When the outcome is known they will decide whether to terminate (if found guilty) or whether they have the balls to withstand the public backlash and keep him (if found not guilty).

Anybody who refuses to move on has himself to blame and not the club. They can't just terminate people's contracts to make you comfortable.

It's painful though..... another talent from academy wasted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
AYNL:

10% of haaland talent?
lol
stop clowning around
goalscoring and finishing aside, Antony stomps haaland in everything
Lol...you get mind dey mention Haaland name and Brazilian Moses Simon for one sentence cheesy cheesy

The only person that can compare Haaland in the world rn is Mbappe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
UNITED'S OCTOBER FIXTURES

2 October, 14:00 BST: Man City (A)
6 October, 17:45 BST: Omonia Nicosia (A)
9 October, 19:00 BST: Everton (A)
13 October, 20:00 BST: Omonia Nicosia (H)
16 October, 14:00 BST: Newcastle (H)
19 October, 20:15 BST: Tottenham (H)
22 October, time TBC: Chelsea (A)
27 October, 20:00 BST: Sheriff Tiraspol (H)
30 October, 16:30 GMT: West Ham (H)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Lol...you get mind dey mention Haaland name and Brazilian Moses Simon for one sentence cheesy cheesy

The only person that can compare Haaland in the world rn is Mbappe.

You dey mind our people?

If you remove goal scoring and finishing, wetin come remain for attacker body?

Some line of thoughts no just follow.

Mbappe is the only one that can compare to Haaland and I will take Haaland over him any day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Osimhen deal is likely to happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SideshowBob: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Karleb:

You dey mind our people?

If you remove goal scoring and finishing, wetin come remain for attacker body?

Some line of thoughts no just follow.

Mbappe is the only one that can compare to Haaland and I will take Haaland over him any day.
Mbappe can dribble and create effectively. Can haaland do that? What is if you remove goal scoring and finishing what remains in an attackers body? Does haaland not need other players and attackers to create goalscoring chances for him? Buying haaland to later lose him in two years time via his release clause that can be triggered by anyone also our rivals is all shades of wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fabrizio Romano: Martin Dubravka has just arrived in Manchester in order to complete medical tests — been told he’ll be at Carrington this afternoon to undergo medical tests as new Manchester United player.

Loan with £5m buy option from Newcastle. It’s done, as revealed yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by qreem231(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
larride:
Happy birthday to me.
Cheers to more better life. God's blessings all the way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oasis007:

It's painful though..... another talent from academy wasted.
He has lost his verification on Twitter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oasis007:
Osimhen deal is likely to happen.
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Karleb:
Greenwood will never play for united again.

Accept this and be at peace.

He will play. He’s British. They would protect him.

Compare his case to Mendy. Mendy spent how many months in prison while Greenwood gets his bail extended.

The girl would recant her former statement and everything would be brushed under the carpet. I have told you guys the power of a British passport.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
SideshowBob:

Mbappe can dribble and create effectively. Can haaland do that? What is if you remove goal scoring and finishing what remains in an attackers body? Does haaland not need other players and attackers to create goalscoring chances for him? Buying haaland to later lose him in two years time via his release clause that can be triggered by anyone also our rivals is all shades of wrong.

Goalscoring got Ronaldo 5 ballon d’Or gongs.

I am wondering what else must a striker do apart from goalscoring. Haaland isn’t a midfielder or a winger. He’s a box player and he’s the best young striker in the world.

Any serious club would have signed him regardless of his release clause. It would have made a statement and i can bet all these anti-Glazer protests would have cooled down a bit.

£51m? Maguire cost £30m more and he’s useless.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zeusis(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
engrelvis:
l dnt understand.Na yr money before?
y'all say this to stop people from giving their honest opinion about signings.
we are all lovers of the game and we all have to right to air our thoughts as regards the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
grin

English Premier league...... shall we begin!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

He's a not bad backup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecYg1RsfY2s

At 33

DDG is 31

Heaton is 36

I understand the Loan Deal though, but I don't think he can upset DDG from his position.

He isn't an improvement an improvement in any way
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
Raumdeuter, watch this slow motion of Ronaldo header against Sampdoria some years ago.

https://twitter.com/everythingcr7_/status/1462770424916451328?s=21&t=n7bey-rLCBrYY4kcFOGo6w

The defender marking Ronaldo is one inch taller than Cristiano but see the difference in their height when Ronaldo headed the ball.

Ronaldo’s timing was so perfect that by the time he was reaching 90% of the total height he attempted, his marker hadn’t even thought of jumping.

This is why height is hardly relevant. It’s all about positioning and perfect timing. This is the best headed goal in the world. Nothing comes close.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
JayromWrites:

At 33

DDG is 31

Heaton is 36

I understand the Loan Deal though, but I don't think he can upset DDG from his position.

He isn't an improvement an improvement in any way

He's backup bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
SideshowBob:

I will personally take Haaland over Mbappe. That's what I said.

You'd rather not have Haaland at all than have him for just 2 years.

You dey amaze me. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
Karleb:

You dey amaze me. cheesy

I will take Haaland for just 6 months than have Martial for 20 years.

Man Utd fans thinking about the future when we don't have a present.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Karleb:

You dey amaze me. cheesy

You would understand if the club had prime Lewandowski, Aubameyang or Mbappe.

A club that parades Martial and Rashford as strikers said they don’t want Haaland because 2 years is too short

And they lost him to their city rivals - to add salt to injury. Every goal Haaland scores for City makes it harder for United to win the league.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
I still don't get why illimi.table and Christob.am are arguing when they're both right. Antony is overpriced and is a Brazilian who is most likely going to have his head turned should Barca or Madrid come calling in the near future so, there's no guarantees there but the good thing is that we didn't include a buyout clause (at least no one has reported of any buyout clause) in the deal unlike what Haaland has in his deal. I think City were desperate to land Haaland so ahead of other top teams so they accepted that a buyout clause be inserted into the deal which can be triggered once met in a couple of seasons.

Will Haaland ask Madrid to insert a buyout clause or will Madrid accept to include one justso they can sign him, I think not...The buyout clause makes it easier for him to leave but it still depends on what the price is and City's ability to compete for top trophies.

The only time we stood a chanceto sign Haaland was when he left for Dortmund as at now, the only way Haaland would have signed for Man Utd is if we decided to make him the highest earning footballer in the world because that's the only thing he can look back on and smile after we struggle each match day. When we start winning and competing for big trophies, we won't have to overpay players...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
larride:
Happy birthday to me.

Happy birthday Larride. More life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dexyity(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dexyity:

God know i am excited about this transfer than Antony deal.. Anything to replace that Dave keeper is welcome. geez!.. man cannot pass effectively nor organize the defense shocked TF!

De Gea’s woes is mostly because of what is in front of him. Now that the chuckle brothers(Maguire and Shaw) are on the bench, United kept a clean sheet away from home.

The last time United did was sometime in January. Let’s hope Casemiro settles quickly and none of Varane or Licha gets injured, things should improve. De Gea is still a very good goalkeeper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12259) (12260) (12261) (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Panther7(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.