Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8723042 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) (12266) (12267) (12268) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

I pray o
Lol I hope too. Watched him play alot of times for Ajax in eredivise and UCL. I hope he will cook sharp sharp...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Illimitable:

You would understand if the club had prime Lewandowski, Aubameyang or Mbappe.

A club that parades Martial and Rashford as strikers said they don’t want Haaland because 2 years is too short

And they lost him to their city rivals - to add salt to injury. Every goal Haaland scores for City makes it harder for United to win the league.

Lewandowski is 34. Yet Barcelona spent 50m on him
Barcelona signed Aubameyang and released him after 6months because your present if more important than your future.

Ignoring your present and focusing on your future you might never see? Where have I seen that before.

Yeah Monsieur Wenger. Stacking up hyped teenagers. I remember when a poster on NL called duduspace used to brag about how glorious the future of Arsenal would be when these players mature.
Fabregas Diaby Walcott Gibbs Wilshere Ramsey dem dem
All of those players retired, sent Wenger to retirement in disgrace. Arsenal is still useless

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Odunharry:

Lol I hope too. Watched him play alot of times for Ajax in eredivise and UCL. I hope he will cook sharp sharp...

I am 100% in support of his signing. Ain't care about the Amount, just want him signed.... that's all.

We've been crying for a real RW, now we have it. He's as good as Neymar, just need a right man to groom him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:16am On Aug 31, 2022
patrickmuf:
Dybala though is a very good player...

You know how many teams they shopped Dybala to before Roma took him? Inter even Monaco

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

You know how many teams they shopped Dybala to before Roma took him? Inter even Monaco
Makes him a bad player?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Oasis007:

I am 100% in support of his signing. Ain't care about the Amount, just want him signed.... that's all.

We've been crying for a real RW, now we have it. He's as good as Neymar, just need a right man to groom him.
He is not as fast as Neymar and I won't say he is as skillful but still he has the talents to go ahead and do great things...It all depends on him...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2022
patrickmuf:
Makes him a bad player?

He's not a bad player but needs catering to which many top clubs cannot afford. He is a 10 who does little marking, does not have speed to play on the wings

Juve was able to cater to his unique needs at some time.

A player who is not particularly strong, not particularly fast and doesn't do much marking. I don't know about his work rate as well.

He is quite skillful and can shoot with his left

Everything like James Rodriguez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:46am On Aug 31, 2022
raumdeuter:

The defender did not jump and Ronaldo likely had a better leap power.

So apples and oranges

The defender jumped. Watch the video, not my picture. Ronaldo timed the header perfectly and jumped a second earlier than the defender.

raumdeuter:

Lewandowski is 34. Yet Barcelona spent 50m on him
Barcelona signed Aubameyang and released him after 6months because your present if more important than your future.

Ignoring your present and focusing on your future you might never see? Where have I seen that before.

Yeah Monsieur Wenger. Stacking up hyped teenagers. I remember when a poster on NL called duduspace used to brag about how glorious the future of Arsenal would be when these players mature.
Fabregas Diaby Walcott Gibbs Wilshere Ramsey dem dem
All of those players retired, sent Wenger to retirement in disgrace. Arsenal is still useless

I remember too well how Arsenal fans used to brag about their future circa 2008. The age group of their players from Almunia to Adebayor was between 19-23.

They couldn’t even keep those players for more than 3 years. Clichy, Nasri, Adebayor all went to City. The mediocre ones were kicked out of the club for better talents.

Some people don’t learn from history. Rooney and Ronaldo were 23 in 2008. Tevez was 24. Fans were ecstatic that United would have them for 10 years straight and win everything. By the summer of 2009, two players in that trio left the club for greener pastures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DanieleLorenzo: 1:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Make Antony sha no come do im Timmy Turner for here oh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Oasis007:

As good as what?

Na una wan use hype wreck the boy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Oasis007:

I like Antony but make we try dey talk truth small. At Antony's age, Neymar was a top 5 Ballon d'Or player...from South America at that.

Neymar is so clear, it's not even a fitting comparison at all.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Abeg how many years contract una give Phill Jones.
E no dey finish?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Thank you all for the birthday wishes yesterday. God bless you all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2022
grin

Make una no vex with Neymar comparison.... jez dat na wetin we get we go appreciate nau.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2022
hensben:
No excuse this time. Enough of excuse Glazers have tried haba.
Chelsea won ucl with Mount and co, What’s your excuse.
You have to be really bad at your job to have United still in this position after spending £1.1b net. You have to be really trying your best to be very incompetent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
I hope to see our defenders in action soon when we're not doing community defending. Only then can I say for sure that we've closed that chapter. I remember DDG-AWB-Lindelof-Maguire-Shaw vibes that year when we were doing community defending and they were winning all the balls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2022
TrebleChamp:
United need a CM, the only intelligent midfield controller we have is Iqbal. If Ten Hag doesn't believe he is ready, he should kindly sign someone very good as a matter of urgency...

Haha Haha...oh, so Bruno is not intelligent

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't do this to your main man na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2022
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL he mentioned midfield controller na. Bruno should not be in that conversation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2022
eph12:

LOL he mentioned midfield controller na. Bruno should not be in that conversation

Omo...e really be things

Bruno's so irredeemable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2022
I'd rather keep AWB than sign Dest. Dest is like a worse version of Dalot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2022
MRTA7:

He no sabi? angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2022
MRTA7:

There’s one boy in Brighton, Tariq Lamptey.

I don’t know how United aren’t all over that boy. He’s too good to be playing for Brighton.

Dest is not better than Wan-Bissaka although he can play as RB or LB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Omo...e really be things

Bruno's so irredeemable
He has his use. You'll want him as your SS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2022
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too dey jump. The guy said CM and midfield controller. Bruno is an AM.

If only your boy VDB was not 4th choice in 3 different positions we would not be asking for a midfield controller. cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Illimitable:

There’s one boy in Brighton, Tariq Lamptey.

I don’t know how United aren’t all over that boy. He’s too good to be playing for Brighton.

Dest is not better than Wan-Bissaka although he can play as RB or LB.
he is injury prone, why will united do that? Tottenham needed a RB and dey didn't sign him, besides Brighton will tell you to bring 50m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Garner to Everton.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2022
ovoP:
he is injury prone, why will united do that? Tottenham needed a RB and dey didn't sign him, besides Brighton will tell you to bring 50m

If the topic is about injury prone, United wouldn’t have signed Rafael Varane.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
afrodoc2:

You too dey jump. The guy said CM and midfield controller. Bruno is an AM.

If only your boy VDB was not 4th choice in 3 different positions we would not be asking for a midfield controller. cry

We both know that ETH can't risk it and play a system that suits VDB because we actually don't have the players.

So, it's obvious to see that we've resorted to an Ole-esque counter-attack pattern because na the only thing wey our current players dey suited to

When we get a balanced squad that is garnished with ball holders, VDB will take EPL by storm.

I've said it before, VDB is coming
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
eph12:

He has his use. You'll want him as your SS

Of course that's in a counter attack pattern

Na there he make up him numbers under the Norwegian Sunday Oliseh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
LostMyZeal:

We both know that ETH can't risk it and play a system that suits VDB because we actually don't have the players.

So, it's obvious to see that we've resorted to an Ole-esque counter-attack pattern because na the only thing wey our current players dey suited to

When we get a balanced squad that is garnished with ball holders, VDB will take EPL by storm.

I've said it before, VDB is coming

Garnished ko, Gandoki ni. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
LostMyZeal:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, Bruno is an attacking midfielder, same as Erikson. We need a proper Central Midfielder in front of Caserimo if we intent to truly play possession footy....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
It's not look like another midfielder will be signed today. I was hoping to only see McTominay in the league cup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12262) (12263) (12264) (12265) (12266) (12267) (12268) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.