Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8770142 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12273) (12274) (12275) (12276) (12277) (12278) (12279) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Leyqute:

I stand corrected.

But I still think there’s little difference in terms of talents. And subjectively, I think Utd edges Arsenal out.

Well, I think I agree with this especially the bolded cool tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
Leyqute:

Intensity should be high. Higher than the Liverpool-Man Utd game.

You guys can probably maintain the intensity for longer periods because you’ve been playing like that for a while.

True, esp since you guys are playing at home, I don't think Ten Haag would want to park the bus and hit on the counter.

In terms of intensity, aside the old boys, most of the new guys I think will last longer since they're coming from that system. Malacia, Martinez, Casemiro. My mind tells me Antony might start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
odizeey:

There's no bouncing back unless... Just say there is no bouncing back. Don't create soft landing for yourself when he eventually gets back in form.
You caught him grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ten Hag should play this boy in front of Casemiro, he is too good to sit on the bench while McTominay starts....

https://twitter.com/academyarenaUTD/status/1565011487449616387?t=T2xX8wgOPMpPgRe4mxzRZg&s=19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Ten Hag should play this boy in front of Casemiro, he is too good to sit on the bench while McTominay starts....

https://twitter.com/academyarenaUTD/status/1565011487449616387?t=T2xX8wgOPMpPgRe4mxzRZg&s=19
Technical skills isn't the only thing you consider for young players, psychology is also important. He should be eased in like we did with Greenwood, he should be featured in cup competitions first.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by greypencils: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
odizeey:

You've spoken well.

I was happy Ronaldo came o.

One, it looked like last season would be the season for Ole. But all of a sudden things changed.

But deep down within me, as a Ronaldo fan, I knew that City would have been better.

He should just relax and play with us for some time. I believe Ten Hag is going to achieve things.
What is best for Ronaldo is to trust the process, eat humble pie for this one season, work hard to bring the club back the top 4 and regain ETH's trust so as to be resigned after his contract ends.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trevor012:
Omooooooh Mbappe dating a transgender woman
I no too understand this trasgender stuff. The woman get penis or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zeusis(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

"shim" get before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

Man who had sex alignment surgery to become a woman.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Deservedly

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
MRTA7:
How do you rate our summer window out of 10?

Incomings

Malacia
Martinez
Eriksen
Casemiro
Antony
Dubravka (?)

On paper I feel it's a 7 or 8 out of 10. Still feel we could have got another midfielder, a proper controller and we also needed a striker. 38 yr old CR7 and Martial is not good enough for me.
5/10.
the prognosis was that we need 10 outfield players.
maybe we'll continue in the winter window, whenever that is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
ChristineC:

5/10.
the prognosis was that we need 10 outfield players.
maybe we'll continue in the winter window, whenever that is.
I don't think 10 new players was realistic for the level we required. My negatives are we overpaid for Antony and Casemiro. We also got them late after the season had started and we didn't get a striker and a controlling midfielder. Otherwise it was a good to get Malacia who seems a gem for relatively cheap. Martinez looks good. Eriksen for free and a backup keeper.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
TeslaFC:

Imagine Ronaldo went to City.

Now, Man’s here trying to prove to United fans why he should start ahead of Martial and Rashford.

Sometimes, this “looking for a challenge” and “respect Sir Alex” thing is not worth it sha

Had Ronaldo gone to City last season, he would have scored about 40 goals.

Ronaldo would have added the extra firepower to beat Madrid in that semifinal and probably won another CL.

We would be discussing a 6th ballon d’Or for him right now instead of Benzema.

Man Utd have failed him massively.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trevor012:

Man who had sex alignment surgery to become a woman.
So e go get penis abi dem go cut am off for surgery?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Karleb:
For some reasons, I think Bruno has been playing rubbish deliberately.

I'm with you on this table.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
Expert17:
Hmmm, this guy will burn EPL

The scary thing is his country isn’t going to the World Cup.

This guy will get 5 weeks of rest while other strikers and defenders are battling it out in the Qatari heat to fight for the World Cup.

Haaland would be at home refreshing, refueling.

May God have mercy on PL defenders when the league resumes after the World Cup.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
MRTA7:

I don't think 10 new players was realistic for the level we required. My negatives are we overpaid for Antony and Casemiro. We also got them late after the season had started and we didn't get a striker and a controlling midfielder. Otherwise it was a good to get Malacia who seems a gem for relatively cheap. Martinez looks good. Eriksen for free and a backup keeper.
10 first team players is realistic, it doesn't mean they all have to walk into the first eleven.
players who will offer real competition to the current squad. it helps everyone raise their game.
for example Rashford, Bruno and Dalot barely have competition right now. there's still room for complacency in these positions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You caught him grin

He wants to add a clause as Gorge Mendes wey him be cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
MRTA7:
How do you rate our summer window out of 10?

Incomings

Malacia
Martinez
Eriksen
Casemiro
Antony
Dubravka (?)

On paper I feel it's a 7 or 8 out of 10. Still feel we could have got another midfielder, a proper controller and we also needed a striker. 38 yr old CR7 and Martial is not good enough for me.

It’s 4/10 for me.

They should have listened to Rangnick and performed the open heart surgery he recommended. There are still many players in that squad that aren’t good enough to play for Man Utd.

Shaw, Maguire, Martial, Rashford should have been moved on with quality replacements. This season of 5 substitutes will favor the clubs with the best squad depth.

Guardiola or Conte can totally get their tactics wrong but they won’t suffer the consequences because of the options of talents on the bench that can change any game.

United have Elanga, Shaw, Maguire, etc to change games. Forest have made 19 signings this summer window. 19!!!! They may yet go down but at least their fans cannot say their board didn’t make an effort to stay.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
greypencils:
What is best for Ronaldo is to trust the process, eat humble pie for this one season, work hard to bring the club back the top 4 and regain ETH's trust so as to be resigned after his contract ends.

Let him be doing Mr Champions League

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Leyqute:

How many new players did Rangnick say we need sef?

Comrade, dont shout please.. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Illimitable:

It’s 4/10 for me.

They should have listened to Rangnick and performed the open heart surgery he recommended. There are still many players in that squad that aren’t good enough to play for Man Utd.

Shaw, Maguire, Martial, Rashford should have been moved on with quality replacements. This season of 5 substitutes will favor the clubs with the best squad depth.

Guardiola or Conte can totally get their tactics wrong but they won’t suffer the consequences because of the options of talents on the bench that can change any game.

United have Elanga, Shaw, Maguire, etc to change games. Forest have made 19 signings this summer window. 19!!!! They may yet go down but at least their fans cannot say their board didn’t make an effort to stay.

I'm totally with you on the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Official!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, so na Casemiro be the master key wey suppose unlock Pogba be that?? grin grin

Man u don finally buy key only to find out say padlock don lost. Lmaooooo grin grin grin

This is the funniest shitt I've read all day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trevor012:
Omooooooh Mbappe dating a transgender woman

Maybe Pogba juju dey work afterall
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
melodyogonna:
So e go get penis abi dem go cut am off for surgery?
How they go cut am off? He get penis na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trevor012:

How they go cut am off? He get penis na.
So Mbappe is simply gay.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
afrodoc2:

Hannibal was a 6 and 8 in France. He was initially an 8 here but has played 10 and even LWF.

Mainoo was a forward in the younger age groups. When I first saw him 2 seasons ago I think he was playing RWF but last season he came back as a 16yr old CM and was bullying people 2 yrs his senior.

Mainoo, Hannibal, Zidane are all 8s but are also all versatile.

I think Shoretire was over-promoted. Playing with people 4-5 yrs his senior at that tender age did not allow him to improve his natural silky skills. He has a very good football brain though.
maybe we will see this midfield trio someday in the first team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Maybe Pogba juju dey work afterall

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
gameboy727:

This is the funniest shitt I've read all day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Which kind nonsense line up be this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why is McTom still starting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12273) (12274) (12275) (12276) (12277) (12278) (12279) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.