Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709580 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12337) (12338) (12339) (12340) (12341) (12342) (12343) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2022
patrickmuf:
My friend shut up!

Haaland makes hopeful balls look like some gorgeous pass...Good movement sometimes makes for wrong passes...
I just tire...that was they were saying Haaland won't survive Epl, now he's tearing apart the league... they're now saying it's because of De Bruyne...WTF cheesy

Gabriel Jesus has been in that team for 5 years+ how many goals he got? this is just the beginning for Haaland.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Did you watch the match...two of his goals were outside 18 shots...

Anyways, Lewandowski positioning is world class, put cr7 in that Barca team and he would look lost just as he is in this Man U team.

Put Lewa/Haaland in Man u team and Bruno/Eriksen would be top of assists chart

It's too early in the morning to be smoking expired weed

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2022
larride:

It's too early in the morning to be smoking expired weed
lol... speaking from experience

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:19am On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Did you watch the match...two of his goals were outside 18 shots...

Anyways, Lewandowski positioning is world class, put cr7 in that Barca team and he would look lost just as he is in this Man U team.

Put Lewa/Haaland in Man u team and Bruno/Eriksen would be top of assists chart

So u are saying Cavani didn't have world class positioning??

He scored only once last season

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Mrviktor:

So u are saying Cavani didn't have world class positioning??

He scored only once last season
Injuries bro...he was believed to hava broken the "no 7 curse" in his first season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Injuries bro...he was believed to hava broken the "no 7 curse" in his first season
How many goals did he have that season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
If Halaand came they would have said he does not have good touches. That he can't thrive in "modern football"

Our gameplay has been bad. I can't blame an individual player.

Ten Haag is here. I hope we laugh in the end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
OLE came and said he wants a striker that can play along the frontline and bla bla bla. People were hailing him. Not knowing he doesn't know what he's saying.

How e end? Feed striker make he score. No be to dey expect am to turn water to wine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:

Who has scored more epl goals that Ronaldo since Rooney nd rvp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Una dey shout Rashford Rashford.

Shey una know say even zaha get goals pass am.
And in less games.

Feed your striker make he score goals for u.
No be to dey tell am make he run upandan

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
odizeey:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
odizeey:
10 league goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, but is it not his number 9??

There's nobody that thing no go pain, even If you want to take it at least let him know. He's a human being plus that's the honourable thing to do

Ronaldo wore 9 after winning a ballon d'or and in the form of his life. He was as young as Martial was, he did not die.

Martial should STFU!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Karleb:

Ronaldo wore 9 after winning a ballon d'or and in the form of his life. He was as young as Martial was, he did not die.

Martial should STFU!
If we're being honest, Ronaldo case is different from Martial own. Nobody stripped the number 7 from him and gave him number 9 in Madrid. In fact, it was after Raul was sold that they gave him the number 7, that's how it's done.

In this life, respect is paramount whether the person na small boy or not. It's the honourable thing to tell him, making him aware that the jersey number would go to Ibra instead of just blanking him as if he's a nobody.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lateefGRDT(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
afrodoc:
Pharaoh Solskjaer. Na this kind worker effort build the pyramids.
boss pls can i send you a direct message?.. Want to discuss something with you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jodera2:
If we're being honest, Ronaldo case is different from Martial own. Nobody stripped the number 7 from him and gave him number 9 in Madrid. In fact, it was after Raul was sold that they gave him the number 7, that's how it's done.

In this life, respect is paramount whether the person na small boy or not. It's the honourable thing to tell him, making him aware that the jersey number would go to Ibra instead of just blanking him as if he's a nobody.

It's different but very very similar.

Imagine if Ronaldo had lost form or gone injured then, did you think Madrid will keep 7 waiting for him.

United brought in bigger and better players to wear 9 because Martial was either under performing or injured. This is united not Stoke, I was very angry when stupid Jones didn't give Varane his number. We all agreed Jones was stupid for the decision.

Put down your phone. In real world, expecially in competitive work place where a lot is at risk, respect is earned, not given.

Just imagine ETH benching 5 ballon d'or for Rashford because he has not earned his respect yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
BikeMan:
How far KingAlabi, is Antony injured? I didn’t see him today.
Greetings from harry potter grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Jodera2:

You have made sense and you did it without insulting anybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neztar: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ahem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mrviktor:
Una dey shout Rashford Rashford.

Shey una know say even zaha get goals pass am.
And in less games.

Feed your striker make he score goals for u.
No be to dey tell am make he run upandan
Rashford would've scored at least one from that match vs Sociedad. There was a particular chance similar to the one he scored vs arsenal, a counter attack.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Rashford would've scored at least one from that match vs Sociedad. There was a particular chance similar to the one he scored vs arsenal, a counter attack.

U do know that Rashford shot was deflected sha..

Plus ronaldo with his eyes closed is a better one on one finisher than Rashford

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ambience(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ambience(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
I was listening to a sport show last week and one of the topics was. Giroud or harry kane, who is a world class striker ? Hw una see am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mrviktor:

U do know that Rashford shot was deflected sha..

Plus ronaldo with his eyes closed is a better one on one finisher than Rashford
Rashford is a better counter attacker (our main source of goal for now) than Ronaldo. See how easily the defender caught up to Ronaldo and prevented him from even shooting, can't be Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by atebesunny: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Good evening Sirs. I need your help and benevolence. Please!! I really need help and support for you all.
My dad has been at UBTH A&E ward for several days now for spinal injury. He is about to be admitted now. At this moment, I need financial assistance. Please!!!
I can give real-time video and pictures evidence for whoever needs it. Please, I really need your help. I will provide any evidence need. Please I need your help. It has to do with neurosurgery. I have to raise between 150k and 200k. Please, every little amount will be appreciated. Please!!!

Atebesunu Sunday
GTbank

Phone number for evidence request: 07056105076
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
KingTom:

That's Jodera for you, always classy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Karleb:

It's different but very very similar.

Imagine if Ronaldo had lost form or gone injured then, did you think Madrid will keep 7 waiting for him.

United brought in bigger and better players to wear 9 because Martial was either under performing or injured. This is united not Stoke, I was very angry when stupid Jones didn't give Varane his number. We all agreed Jones was stupid for the decision.

Put down your phone. In real world, expecially in competitive work place where a lot is at risk, respect is earned, not given.

Just imagine ETH benching 5 ballon d'or for Rashford because he has not earned his respect yet.
If i remember vividly, Martial was one of Man u best player before that "number 9" saga and also one of the best man u players entering into that season, as he wasn't underperforming or injured.

But that's not even my point. My point is that as long as he's a player in that team and almost/always seeing first team shirt, anybody that wants to take his jersey number, he needs to be made aware. Him coming into the changing room and seeing that his number is swapped from 9 to 11 without his knowledge is enough to make anybody mad especially as he's mostly a first teamer.

When Ronaldo wanted to take the number 7 from cavani last season, Cavani was consulted and he agreed to it. From Martial comment, he's not angry that the number was taken away from him, he's angry that he wasn't made aware that the number will be taken away from him.

As for the bolded, a big yes, they'll wait for Ronaldo as long as he's still in that club donning that jersey. Or do you think with all hazard injury and underperformance someone like Vinicius isn't eyeing that number 7 jersey?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
KingTom:

Thank you boss cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
ambience:
I was listening to a sport show last week and one of the topics was. Giroud or harry kane, who is a world class striker ? Hw una see am
Dem suppose beat that person wey bring that topic up grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ellexy:
That's Jo.dera for you, always classy.
You na always better person until Man u Vs Arsenal wan play grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
hatakekakashi:

Rashford is a better counter attacker (our main source of goal for now) than Ronaldo. See how easily the defender caught up to Ronaldo and prevented him from even shooting, can't be Rashford.

Counter attack yes.

But u wan play counter against Bournemouth.. Everton.. Southampton.. Fulham..?

When dem go camp 10 man for back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ellexy:
That's Jodera for you, always classy.
He's wasting away at assnal tbh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12337) (12338) (12339) (12340) (12341) (12342) (12343) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.