Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747086 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) (12382) (12383) (12384) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

The point is that McTominay is one of our best players but compared to other central midfielders in the league he isn't performing very well. I'm wondering about our other players if one of our best dey perform so poorly relative to other players in the same position.
Our players really need to step it up.

Edit: Declan Rice won't be a bad purchase if Westham can let him go sha, he's consistently been one of the best DMs in the league.

Declan Rice will cost 80m-100m to play CDM the same position we just bought Casemiro for 50m.

It makes no sense to spend big on that position when there are other positions of need. Plus Rice is not even worth that fee anyway. He is the midfield Maguire.

P.S McTominay is actually one of the better CMs performers in the league over the past 6 weeks. Time will tell if he will revert to his GhosTominay ways or if ETH has performed a miracle on him.

We should be praying that Casemiro regains his top level form so we can go get a CM that can either share duties with or replace Eriksen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
afrodoc2:

Declan Rice will cost 80m-100m to play CDM the same position we just bought Casemiro for 50m.

It makes no sense to spend big on that position when there are other positions of need. Plus Rice is not even worth that fee anyway. He is the midfield Maguire.

P.S McTominay is actually one of the better CMs performers in the league over the past 6 weeks. Time will tell if he will revert to his GhosTominay ways or if ETH has performed a miracle on him.

We should be praying that Casemiro regains his top level form so we can go get a CM that can either share duties with or replace Eriksen.
Anything more than £40m for Declan Rice I no dey sha.
The one about McTominay being of the best performers in the league the past six weeks is only true if the chart I posted don't include the past six, lemme upload it again.

About Casemiro, I pray he does too but that might be a little too optimistic, the guy don age.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

Anything more than £40m for Declan Rice I no dey sha.
The one about McTominay being of the best performers in the league the past six weeks is only true if the chart I posted don't include the past six, lemme upload it again.

About Casemiro, I pray he does too but that might be a little too optimistic, the guy don age.

He was atrocious in the first couple of games. Truly woeful. That would affect his stats for this season. Since Week 3 though he has been good. That is the reason why Casemiro hasn’t been starting.

West Ham won’t sell Rice for 40m though he is not worth much more than that. Plus we don’t need him right now. Plus I think he is the midfield Maguire and his limited passing range and immobility would be exposed in a top team.

P.S McTominay should be giving part of his salary to Eriksen though. That guy has covered part of his shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Mactominay is good in physical games.
Not technical games.

He's also one yellow away from suspension
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Time to see d state of our squad depth

I see 5 wins and 2 draws
2 losses

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2022
I no go surprise if we beat city.. West Ham.. Chelsea.. Spurs.
Kon loose to everton and Newcastle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Clinton4518: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Pep Guardiola �️ - "I wanted Erik [ten Hag] to replace me here at City when I leave but he decided to join United and it is his choice. We have a lot of things in common if you look at the way Ajax played football under him, it's very similar to my style and we have worked together for a few years as well. It is obviously a big challenge to bring United back on the top again and he [ten Hag] likes challenges. For me he is one of the best managers in the world and I wish him good luck at United. At least I know what to expect from Erik because under Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer United came out with different tactics everytime and I used to get confused.

Now the last paragraph got me laughing real hard�.
Ole was a tactless man

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Melodyogonna Pep dey use style shade Ole ooo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Melodyogonna Pep dey use style shade Ole ooo
Good luck to them both.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

Good luck to them both.
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DanieleLorenzo: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Clinton4518:
Pep Guardiola �️ - "I wanted Erik [ten Hag] to replace me here at City when I leave but he decided to join United and it is his choice. We have a lot of things in common if you look at the way Ajax played football under him, it's very similar to my style and we have worked together for a few years as well. It is obviously a big challenge to bring United back on the top again and he [ten Hag] likes challenges. For me he is one of the best managers in the world and I wish him good luck at United. At least I know what to expect from Erik because under Ole Gunnar Solsjkaer United came out with different tactics everytime and I used to get confused.

Ole was a tactless man
How veracious is this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Clinton4518:

Ole was a tactless man

Coach wey sabii. grin. Only God we let us escape from wotowoto seriously. He did not even mention the way man u play under him. That's shows my man u is not yet there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Clinton4518:

Ole was a tactless man
Ten Hag should use a different taktiks like Ole did (according to Pep) so as to confuse Pep again, this one way Pep is saying he knows what to expect from Erik so. We must beat City on Sunday.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

The point is that McTominay is one of our best players but compared to other central midfielders in the league he isn't performing very well. I'm wondering about our other players if one of our best dey perform so poorly relative to other players in the same position.

Edit: Declan Rice won't be a bad purchase if Westham can let him go sha, he's consistently been one of the best DMs in the league.

I get. But, you know McTom is playing as a DM right? I don't know why he's compared to CM's.

On the FPL page, I just saw a stat comparing Eriksen to Gundogan, Bruno to KDB e.t.c... Those are people who play the same roles and deserve comparison.

Truth be told grin grin grin using the eye test, How many PL DM's have been better than McTom this season?

I don't know about Rice. I still prefer Caicedo over him, and he's cheaper too cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2022
Mrviktor:

grin grin this was exactly what was on my mind... You sabi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Oasis007:
cool

Good News for Martial FC!
We're here...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Mrviktor:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Clinton4518:

Ole was a tactless man
He is trying to get EtH to play an open game like his Ajax team always did...Pep na corny man...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

How much out of him 100m you go donate grin

English players and the hype
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mrviktor:
Time to see d state of our squad depth

I see 5 wins and 2 draws
2 losses
You people don come again o na so before we start league dem dey predict our matches arbeg o leave the squad make dem play each game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Arsenal bossing epl grin grin. Team wey know waiting dem dey do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
McTominay vs Haaland would be interesting to watch grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mrviktor:

We don turn Robin Hood be that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Clinton4518:

Ole was a tactless man
Dey bait Ten Hag to play attacking football. Mad man. We're going to counter attack. You don't know sh*t grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
City thread.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
No gakpo alert today? cheesy

His side collect 3 from cambur

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
melodyogonna:

Declan Rice indeed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
No Messi debates this season? He seem to be the problem with your team last season as you guys couldn’t just stop chatting about him.

Whereas your supposed G.O.A.T has disappeared this season and we are not hearing anything. No be so o.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12378) (12379) (12380) (12381) (12382) (12383) (12384) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.