Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8843518 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12467) (12468) (12469) (12470) (12471) (12472) (12473) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ellexy:
Keep ETH out of this, left for him he no send Ronaldo. Na you and your board members no gree make he leave for free and I support them fully.

Did ETH not say that he had him in his plans? Why una be like this na?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
Cyberrex:

we don't care about them big stars anymore, man utd lost her identity when we started chasing them anyway, we don't buy stars we make stars, chech the history

Lol. We make stars, how many have you made since Ferguson left, even before he left?

You are a joker!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
akwesenana:
We need block button on NL.
Some opinions very toxic and harmful to mental health. embarassedembarassed

I swear to God.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2022
LordAdam16:

The problem is that they're diametrically opposed.

Ten Haag's philosophy is to re-use a winning team until he loses a game. A different coach may rotate a few players into the team while they're winning to create a plug and play system. Not Ten Haag. And since Ronaldo is not Haag's first or second choice, his chances of getting a good run in the team when they're playing well is almost zero. Worse, his form is not helping matters.

Ten Haag is on the hot seat. Ronaldo is not getting younger either. I'll be very surprised if he doesn't leave in January and Ten Haag gets a Gakpo who is willing to sit and wait his turn.

ETH should have just told him: Guy you see league games, forget it. You'll get your 90 minutes with the EL games, that's the best I can do. If the results are flowing, I may slot you in, but I can't make promises. Let everyone know where they stand.

Instead, ETH told him, he is in ETH's plans. Chairman no ask the specific of the plan. He no knw say d plan na to come in last 20 minutes to head out corners and defend lead.

-Lord
Stop typing nonsense. Ronaldo started the previous 2 games before Spurs. ETH has been giving him minutes despite the nonsense he's playing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2022
nitrogen:

Did ETH not say that he had him in his plans? Why una be like this na?
Everybody dey ETH plan even Maguire and Elanga. Dubravka that he signed is that one not in his plans?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2022
nitrogen:

30 something year old players are mercenaries. You don’t need to build your team around them. You just need them to help you for one or two years until you sign good players. Mercenaries don’t stay on the bench, playing everytime is how their stocks are marketed. Zlatan is another example.

ETH should have been real with the guy and let him know that he is building a team, and may not be able to give him time on the pitch. Also, I believe if they had not put a tag on him, some clubs would have signed him.

ETH was a bit selfish in this regard. This shyte is definitely a bit of a stain on him because top clubs would feel that he is incorrigible and can’t manage egos in a team. Imagine, having Pogba, Ronaldo, and/or Zlatan in the team. Na safe journey be that. As for the club, very top players would think twice before joining us. Currently, we are struggling to attract young super stars (re Mbappe, De Jong, Haaland etc) because of our state. We have focused more on 28-34 year old players (e.g Casemiro, Varane) that have almost nothing to win or lose. If we can do this shyte to a player like Ronaldo (Utd legend o), omo, those players fit think twice when Utd calls.
ETH was very real with Ronaldo from the start. He talked about looking forward to working with him only for Ronaldo to give ETH a backhand by refusing to return to pre-season and desperately looking for a new club. ETH had to move on with the players available. I wonder why Ronaldo and his fans are complaining now when he clearly didn't want to work under ETH initially.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordAdam16: 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ellexy:
Stop typing nonsense. Ronaldo started the previous 2 games before Spurs. ETH has been giving him minutes despite the nonsense he's playing.

Read before your respond. Omonoia (he's always started him in EL) and Newcastle. How did Man U play prior to him starting against Newcastle? Did Manchester City not destroy the team 6-3 and Martial got injured at the start of the Everton game before ETH remembered Ronaldo existed.

Una go just turn una brain to mush because of agenda.

Hide under minutes. It's the 4 minutes ETH planned to give him against TOTT that he's supposed to celebrate na abi? Since na Elanga b him mate now. If Martial was not practically living in a clinic, CR7 would have only been played in the Europa League. Any participation in the league will be an after fact.

Arguing rubbish.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordAdam16: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2022
nitrogen:

30 something year old players are mercenaries. You don’t need to build your team around them. You just need them to help you for one or two years until you sign good players. Mercenaries don’t stay on the bench, playing everytime is how their stocks are marketed. Zlatan is another example.

ETH should have been real with the guy and let him know that he is building a team, and may not be able to give him time on the pitch. Also, I believe if they had not put a tag on him, some clubs would have signed him.

ETH was a bit selfish in this regard. This shyte is definitely a bit of a stain on him because top clubs would feel that he is incorrigible and can’t manage egos in a team. Imagine, having Pogba, Ronaldo, and/or Zlatan in the team. Na safe journey be that. As for the club, very top players would think twice before joining us. Currently, we are struggling to attract young super stars (re Mbappe, De Jong, Haaland etc) because of our state. We have focused more on 28-34 year old players (e.g Casemiro, Varane) that have almost nothing to win or lose. If we can do this shyte to a player like Ronaldo (Utd legend o), omo, those players fit think twice when Utd calls.

They will come if the result is there. Na when result no come na where issue go dey.

Allegri also treated Ronaldo with disdain during his second coming. Bonucci and co, most Juventini, even rival Serie A fans applauded. Vlahovic, Locatelli joined. Di Maria, Pogba later on. De Ligt, Euro golden boy Chiesa, Dybala stayed. The problem had disappeared. Everything was looking up.

Now they're crashing out in UCL group stage and Allegri is treated like a terrorist. No one wants to play under him anymore. And that is UCL twice finalist and 5 consecutive Scudetto Allegri. ETH will sink or swim with his decision. If things don't work out, there'll always be a shinier toy who the Glazers will use to attract talents. Nobody is bigger than the club also applies to managers.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:22am On Oct 21, 2022
LordAdam16:

Read before your respond. Omonoia (he's always started him in EL) and Newcastle. How did Man U play prior to him starting against Newcastle? Did Manchester City not destroy the team 6-3 and Martial got injured at the start of the Everton game before ETH remembered Ronaldo existed.

Una go just turn una brain to mush because of agenda.

Hide under minutes. It's the 4 minutes ETH planned to give him against TOTT that he's supposed to celebrate na abi? Since na Elanga b him mate now. If Martial was not practically living in a clinic, CR7 would have only been played in the Europa League. Any participation in the league will be an after fact.

Arguing rubbish.

-Lord
Truely you're addicted to Ronaldo's ass cos what's this rubbish. You clearly said ETH don't rotate and I cleared you on that immediately but alas his ass cheeks has your eyes covered. I didn't say you shouldn't stan but stan with sense abeg. Whether Europa or PL is the coach not rotating players?

Just replace Ronaldo with another player and see your brain come back to it's sensibilities. You Ronaldo fanboys can defend rubbish all the name of fanboyism.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Leyqute:
He knew he did wrong
paraphrasing his post...

"I am going to be honest with you, in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter from a distinctive perspective, I would like to say I have nothing to say"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 12:33am On Oct 21, 2022
Blind hate vs Blind love.
SMH undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordAdam16: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2022
Ellexy:
Truely you're addicted to Ronaldo's ass cos what's this rubbish. You clearly said ETH don't rotate and I cleared you on that immediately but alas his ass cheeks has your eyes covered. I didn't say you shouldn't stan but stan with sense abeg. Whether Europa or PL is the coach not rotating players?

Just replace Ronaldo with another player and see your brain come back to it's sensibilities. You Ronaldo fanboys can defend rubbish all the name of fanboyism.

Don't quote me if you can't read.

This is the statement you quoted:

Ten Haag's philosophy is to re-use a winning team until he loses a game. A different coach may rotate a few players into the team while they're winning to create a plug and play system. Not Ten Haag. And since Ronaldo is not Haag's first or second choice, his chances of getting a good run in the team when they're playing well is almost zero. Worse, his form is not helping matters.

It is not my fault you're incapable of deciphering simple English. Since Brentford, how many league games did he start Ronaldo before Newcastle? And what were the results against Manchester City before he played Ronaldo when Martial got injured in the Everton game. Again, don't quote me if you can't read.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:16am On Oct 21, 2022
nitrogen:

ETH also messed up. He should have allowed him to leave for free. We can’t expect to cash out on a 38 year old. Also, it was clear to everyone that Ronaldo would affect our style of play. The kind of press ETH needs from our strikers can’t be done by a 38 year old.

It’s a shitty situation right now.

ETH is not the one at fault here, it’s the board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:41am On Oct 21, 2022
nitro. gen:

ETH also messed up. He should have allowed him to leave for free. We can’t expect to cash out on a 38 year old. Also, it was clear to everyone that Ronaldo would affect our style of play. The kind of press ETH needs from our strikers can’t be done by a 38 year old.

ChristoBam:

Ten Hag needed a striker.
No team was going to pay money for Ronaldo. They wanted him for free.
To buy a striker, we needed fees from Ronaldo's transfer plus saved wages.
In conclusion, we had to settle with him staying.
So what the fvck are you going on about?
Please see the fvck above cheesy

Leyqute:

Mechionu there!

Didn’t he try to leave last summer? Didn’t he hawk himself all over Europe and no top team wanted to buy him?

No dey misyarn nwoke

Leyqute:

Leyqute legbegbe cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Leyqute:

You think nitro will blame the board?

grin grin grin

You go wait tire like Ergun Penbe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2022
We are here

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:46am On Oct 21, 2022
Leyqute:

Dem say your guy too dey vex when dem sub am. So all of them na same thing
Everybody dey vex but na who club turn to Ben arfa naim go be the problem.

Is your goat the new Ben Arfa? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Jodera:
Everybody dey vex but na who club turn to Ben arfa naim go be the problem.

Is your goat the new Ben Arfa? grin

Bro you no sleep ni?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2022
nitrogen:

That decision is in the club management. ETH personally wanted a new striker, that's why we had links to sign Gakpo. The club will only let him go if an offer comes. They were not willing to release him on a free. That was the deal they had with Mendes. That was why Mendes was running up and down in the transfer window. Unfortunately, most of the clubs were unwilling to take on the bills

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Leyqute:

You want to kill Pep.

If Pep handles this Man Utd team, we won’t even finish in the top 10. Dude only knows how to use a good team.
We are saying d same thing Na...Pep will get rid of useless players and bring in his preferred players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:04am On Oct 21, 2022
Borntosmoke:
We are here

Varane nd his improvement isn't talked about enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:07am On Oct 21, 2022
Na wetin dey taya me for Rashford body be this..
See u see net.. U dey use all your power and might shoot shot..

If na martial he for don bend am like Henry..

He could have easily scored a hat trick but is always going for power..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2022
He don talk sorry..

Make una forgive am.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Mrviktor:
He don talk sorry..

Make una forgive am.

There is no Sorry in that post.

He just carefully explained why he wouldn't give a fvk

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2022
coogar:
@@@official team line up:
De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Evans, Fabio, Nani, Carrick, Cleverley, Young, Rooney, Hernandez
Subs : Amos, Smalling, Park, Scholes, Valencia, Welbeck, Pogba

fergie is not smiling. grin

I can't believe this team won the league angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Can any gifted microbiologist use a microscope to identify the Sorry in that statement. cry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2022
afrodoc2:
Can any gifted microbiologist use a microscope to identify the Sorry in that statement. cry

Nezzjnr has some knowledge in that course

He once sowed his seeds on a fertile soil in that dept
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:

Nezzjnr has some knowledge in that course

He once sowed his seeds on a fertile soil in that dept

The best place to sow seeds is in a land flowing with milk and honey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Bro you no sleep ni?? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
afrodoc2:

You think nitro will blame the board?

grin grin grin

You go wait tire like Ergun Penbe.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2022
afrodoc2:

The best place to sow seeds is in a land flowing with milk and honey.

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12467) (12468) (12469) (12470) (12471) (12472) (12473) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daharry(m), Fladm(m), Yemike(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.