Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12469) (12470) (12471) (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:56am On Oct 21, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Dem say you be Ororo hater, you deny am

There would have been more honor if you owned up with your full chest.

I mean, let's face it, dem no dey flog anybody here grin

The way you mastur_bate with anything Cr7, you suppose be proud owner of one Spermatozoa warehouse now oh
Awon Keep in a cool dry place people

No balls, no glory

How you take compose these lines grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2022
Ellexy:
Expert17 please did you watch Cody Gakpo last night against Arsenal? How did he play, any update?

Cc Jodera

The whole PSV team were lacklustre in that match. Arsenal dominated them through out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is making a lot of sense from that epistle ,and If you didn’t pick points from there then you are among the Ronaldo Stan’s who are the biggest Morons .
They are morons. I don’t hate cr7 but his attitude is what I dislike because I had a friend like him in the past, they are dangerous to one’s psyche by being manipulative and destructive if they don’t get their way all the time. At first I thought I was the problem until people started complaining same thing about him. We didn’t have any misunderstanding, I applied wisdom and distanced myself from him by changing country. He had issues almost with everyone including his lecturer inside school that they had to call the police, it was that bad.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2022
It's the way Ronaldo's PR made us believe he was joining Man City. cheesy cheesy

Scammers

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 21, 2022
Some people Sabi write storyoo. All this long epistle on top Ronaldo mater grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Seeing these happenings and how Ronaldo stans are bending over backwards to defend him makes me glad he's left my club. I remember when news about his wanting to leave Real Madrid was making waves and his stans on our thread was talking about how Real Madrid is maltreating him, how they should've given him another contract when he's heading to 34 and had 3 years left already on his present contract. His stans turned on our president who oversaw us winning 4 UCLs in five years and 3 in a row. they underrated the effort Ronaldo's teammates put into winning the trophies and gave all the credit to Ronaldo. a particular Stan even said we should oust the president that he doesn't mean well for the club anymore all because he refused to give their darling a huge payraise

Anyways I'm glad the Flo Perez showed him who's boss and threw him out the backdoor like he were Julien Faubert as a payback for his tantrums, got over €100M and now those players who were sacrificing their gameplay just for his glory are now getting the recognition that they deserve. 2 of those he left at Madrid have won balon d'Or since while he hasn't and the window is closing fast. hey've won another UCL without him while he's since gone to Juve saying he needed "new challenge" like Juve hadn't been winning league titles upon league titles before he came only to start losing to the likes of Porto, Ajax and Lyon; teams he would've blown away if he were at Madrid and even Serie A top scorer was a headache to him as he lost to Immobile and another to a player 2 years older than Ronaldo, Quagliarela. the only season he won it was the first season Juve lost Serie A title for the first time in a long time. All these happened with his Stans gobbling up any shit he can muster blaming everything Juve related then they followed him to United, who were hoodwinked into signing him cuz he almost signed for City lol and the rest is history. now he wants to leave again and no UCL team wanted him or wanted to pay for him; his agent tried using the same trick that got him back to United on Madrid by getting the press to say Atletico would sign him in order to pressure Madrid into signing him but Perez was having none of it and stans from our thread those days are here defending him again like their lives depended on it hahaha.

Now he's getting benched by those that looked up to him and he and his stans are throwing tantrums. imagine running away before a match ends, a match that is regarded by most to be United's best performance of the season just because you weren't part of it lol. he probably wasn't mad he was not used he was mad because the team is playing better without him. probably secretly hoping United wouldn't do well and he instead watched in horror as they pummeled Tottenham like pestle does to yam. with every chance created, every dribble, every cheers from the crowd his soul was getting bitter and bitter till he couldn't bear to watch anymore and stormed off like he were sent off by the referee.

he and his stans just can't come to terms that their darling might be finished. his body isn't responding to instructions like it used to. he can't run with the ball again as he becomes very slow with it, his passing has been horrendous as he has the worst pass completion percentage in the team and his key passing stat is also horrendous, his freekicks has turned pathetic, he can't dribble to save his life, his speed off the ball and ability to lose his marker has taken a huge hit too, he can't press, hardly attempts to mark and worst of all is that his finishing ability has taken a dive too and this present Ronaldo without his excellent finishing ability simply becomes a huge liability to the team as he offers almost nothing else to the team they can't get better from other players yet Stans here are too blind to all these and are instead blaming a coach for doing what is in his best interest. Many of his Stans would call themselves Man United fan BUT deep within them they would rather watch man u lose every match from now till the end of the season 6-5 every game if their darling can be the scorer of all the 5 goals than their team win 1-0 with their hero on the bench.

Their stans are the worst and I'm glad they're now some other club's problems

The highlighted part is nothing but the TRUTH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Hensben said they can kill because of lack of emotional intelligence

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Leyqute:
Someone they were hawking all over Europe during the last TW cos the team he failed to get into the UCL with his 20+ goals is playing Europa league.

Ronaldo needs to start respecting United.

You're a clown and a dunce

He played his part very well last season

What else dyu expect of him when Maguire shaw and Bissaka were conducting selective giveaways at the back.

What do I even expect from certain Laykute who told us that United's psg comeback is more valuable than our Europa trophy

That's the kind of weird reasoning we see here on a daily anyway cheesy

Please sit your hypocritic ass out on this one

Don't thank me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2022
Expert17:

Kindly note that you are mad honest grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:13am On Oct 21, 2022
Joezinho:

grin cheesy He does baba
ronaldo? Loyal ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2022
gameboy727:

The whole PSV team were lacklustre in that match. Arsenal dominated them through out.
Our only focus is Gakpo because of agenda.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2022
Exonerate1:

Small sample size. He scored the winner against Everton and you guys won the game when he came on against Arsenal but they counted those games as "Without "

I bet the dum_ass just went to the museum, saw the picture and it looked good, copied and pasted it here to expose his ignorance

Laykute, Sylvalord and Lana

The renowned 3 idiots on this thread cheesy

Although Sylvalord is a retired idiot, but he's a worthy mention

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2022
We really went from Bissaka, Maguire, Lindelof and McFred in front of them to what we have now...

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Ronaldo cup don full enough is enough no b him geh man utd n eno big pass man utd first uno 4llw dem go preseason trip d one him manage play he no wait he go b4 d match finish. Now u leave for another match again. Who does that ? Him think kna ole wey dey rub their head still dey in charge. Kna wetin ten hag do ham dey ok. I know if another player do ham we no go hear pim. Him fan base still dey support ham upon his act.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2022
Jodera:
It might be overboard and what he did was wrong no doubt but that doesn't mean I didn't understand his reason nor will I act same way If I'm in his shoes.

A very top world class player like Ronaldo is who has ego is told to warm up then after warming up he's not being substituted In. Then why was he told to warm up? If it's Elanga or sort being told all these things, I understand but someone like Ronaldo? Come on!

I know there's this cliche that "all players should be treated equal" but we know it's not ideal. It's disrespectful to do that to Ronaldo or someone like Ronaldo.

I yeah, I saw you said there's still 2 subs remaining? So when are they expecting to use the 2 subs, 1min or so to full time?

Like a whole Ronaldo will play 1 min or so like say him dey look for debut? No make me laugh abeg grin

The only reason why I'm not even too into Ronaldo's side was because he disrespected Ten Haag and Man u during the preseason.
My guy, think of what Auba was doing at Arsenal and relate it to this case...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2022
Leyqute:

Ronaldo left the field angrily because he wasn’t subbed on after he was told to warm up?

The ego on that guy. grin

He failed to show up for preseason.
Desperately sought to leave at the last minute of the TW
Can’t follow through with the system the coach wants to play

Yet, he the club is the one disrespecting him.

Shebi you see what I'm saying cheesy

He didn't even know the reason for his anger, but he ignorantly went ahead to spew trash.

You just carry your two left legs jump on top bandwagon wey dey carry you go where you no know undecided

Clo_wn

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2022
As we dey do rebuild like this i go like make ten hag add one goal poacher for January then we good n right back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kifeyous(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2022
hensben:
They are morons. I don’t hate cr7 but his attitude is what I dislike because I had a friend like him in the past, they are dangerous to one’s psyche by being manipulative and destructive if they don’t get their way all the time. At first I thought I was the problem until people started complaining same thing about him. We didn’t have any misunderstanding, I applied wisdom and distanced myself from him by changing country. He had issues almost with everyone including his lecturer inside school that they had to call the police, it was that bad.
You don't hate Ronaldo...but every time you say something about him here is negative and borderline disdain for him. Clap for yourself

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2022
David Ornstein: "There were NO offers suitable to Cristiano Ronaldo. Man Utd probably would've done business by the end of the window if there had been that suitable offer."

Okay na... but but it's United that refused to sell him smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Jodera:
My problem is not even about him being benched or subbing in Elanga. My issue is telling him to warm up just so he'll play then tell him to go sit down while putting another player.

This is someone who loves to play no matter what and have already made that peace that he won't start every match. Now, tempting him with warmup that he'll play only not to play is a big dent in such a person's ego esp in this scenario. It would have been better if he wasn't told at all or if he was told to warm up and Tottenham put in one goal which now forces Ten Haag decision to put in a defender to protect the lead.

Normal players won't see anything big in that but ego players with achievements like Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic et al will always always throw a fit if such happens.

Sometimes, there are different ways to go about different people
Is he the first?

Have you not seen cases where a player us dressed to enter the field of play but after a goal or a red card the coach changes his decision and opts for another player?

We are up against Chelsea on Saturday, at 2 goals up, do you expect the coach to still introduce Ronaldo knowing too well that Martial is out injured?

If he had sub Ronaldo in and he got injured, won't we all query his decision seeing that we were already 2 goals up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Ellexy:
David Ornstein: "There were NO offers suitable to Cristiano Ronaldo. Man Utd probably would've done business by the end of the window if there had been that suitable offer."

Okay na... smiley

Ronaldo himself is rich enough to buy out his contract.

But i guess he needed United to stay relevant till November, since nobody was coming for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Expert17:

How did you form this narrative? Lol

Asking you to warm up, it's not a guarantee you are going to play. Some coaches do ask all the players on the bench to warm up just to be ready for action.

A player on Ororo's level shouldn't be toyed with in that manner!

What nonsense... ETH can tease the Garnacho and Iqbals of this world, but not a goddamn club legend.

That was deliberate and he knew what he did

Stop spinning the narrative like this is a court room or something

And FYI... They don't tease key players to warm up

It's never been heard of. Una too dey spew lamba for this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kifeyous(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Ellexy:

There were no offers but they had to call in godfathers to convince him to stay..or what do you think sir Ferguson and the likes where doing in the meeting with him and ten hag..

There's no excuse for Ronaldo's behaviour and he's rightly punished for it..
This is another example manutd not cutting their loses and moving on

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordAdam16: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2022
Ellexy:
So you want someone who deliberately avoided pre-season to be starting games ahead of those that showed up? Is not like he's even lighting up everywhere whenever he's played.

He dressed his bed with ETH, let him lie on it without complaints. These emotional blackmail from you his fanboys won't change anything. For now he's with the u18s. Case closed.

Facts are not emotional blackmail. And no one intends to change anything.

CR7 wants to leave. I want him to leave. ETH wants him to leave. You want him to leave. In January he'd leave. If not, then summer.

He is perfectly fine with not playing until he leaves. ETH is perfectly fine with sticking anyone up there but CR7 until he's sacked.

So precisely what is the issue?

You guys have tried to make it like there's anything ETH can do that CR7 did not anticipate and implicitly accept before leaving Old Trafford.

Get this through your thick skull, CR7 does not give a f*ck about playing for ETH. So whatever ETH does is immaterial to him. He is waiting for the Board to pull the trigger and let him go. ETH is a not even a concern. He's not even on his radar. In fact, his plan is to irritate the hierarchy so thoroughly until they're forced to pull the trigger.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2022
gameboy727:

Maduekwe had an impressive cameo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2022
LordAdam16:

YES.

Don't punch yourself, then start crying.

Everyone who has followed European football for more than one season knew keeping Ronaldo when he wouldn't be a starter was a bad idea. EVERYONE knew. The man clearly wanted to leave. But the club and fans wanted a kick out of keeping him as a backup option. Well, this is the result.

Terminate his contract and let him leave. To him, being a starter for Marseille or Napoli beats warming up at 80 minutes to be substituted at Old Trafford for a winger posing as a striker. Whether you think that is reasonable is immaterial.

Dude does not want to spend the twilight of his career on a bench. I don't know how else he has to show that before you guys get a hint. One-third of the season is almost gone and he has only scored one league goal. Yet you want him to be clapping and cheering like a seal in the stands when just six months ago he was banging goals. And he isn't getting play time when his last World Cup is literally two weeks out.

Play Europa League. Okay.
You're my third choice striker after Martial and Rashford. Okay.
We will not extend your contract. Okay.
I'll mostly use you as a substitute. Okay.
You'll have to run more. Okay.

Now, substitute na. Problem. Allow him to finish a rare start against Newcastle. Problem. Ease him into the team. Problem. Later when the team starts playing badly, you'll force him in and start expecting miracles. Dude is saying he's had enough. If you've had enough as well, let him go. Shikena! Life goes on.

-Lord

Now this is a post from an intelligent and unbiased mind

Even a dum_ass can see from a thousand miles that his body language has been indicating lack of will

What Cr7 is doing is akin to what naija girls do to toasters they don't fancy

Toast her... she says not interested... You try to push it and she decides to misbehave or bill you so that you can let her be. You vex, she doesn't give a flying fvck.

Either way, she's got nothing to lose because she no send your papa afterall.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2022
hensben:
Youve said all what I have been saying on this thread. They think it’s hate but I saw a self centered man that want to score tap in goals to stat pad, at the detriment of the team’s progress. His fans are worse human being I have ever seen, they are sentimental and rant like girls on period, they defend anything cr7 and can even kill due to lack of emotional intelligence on his issue, like the one that killed his friend in India. This is why I want cr7 to retire so that we can stop seeing fo.Olish take on football. The sister insulted a whole country simply because the people said he should be benched for other players that are currently better than him in the squad. His fan have to be stopped by retiring cr7 and I’m glad ETH is not a pushover guy even if he doesn’t have the CV but he is a top coach per excellence. Most of his fans are ga.ys that don’t initially love football. Those his Instagram followers are mostly ga.ys all over the world and who.res/girls. We need sanity in football and not some irrational people discussing football with emotions and sentiment. At Madrid he was worked for by his team mate to become who he is today but he think he is the one carrying the team like Messi. Benzema had to sacrifice his position for him on the field of play and most people thought Benz is not a great goal scorer because of this, same Benz I watched and liked during his Lyon days, he has been a beast in front of goal. At Man U Rooney did same for him, this is why till date Rooney has a low key beef with him, he always want to be helped but don’t want to help his fellow attacker so they won’t take his shine. He orchestrated Bale’s hate at Madrid because that one like to shoot too, same thing he wanted to start with Greenwood. Benz won ballon d”or no congratulation from him, this is someone that helped to elevate your career on the field of play. Imagine Suarez or Neymar won ballon d”or Messi will congratulate them in very sure of this. He is self centered person and I don’t like such people, i had a friend like that and he is very destructive and manipulative to get his way, at first I thought I was the problem until majority of people started saying same thing about him.
This one is clearly abnormal.

Hensbrain for a reason.

No go kill yourself oh.

Christmas no far. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nnofaith: 11:14am On Oct 21, 2022
Emotions vs Intellect.

We should excuse unprofessional conduct because its from my favourite player.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2022
Ellexy:

Wanted to point this out earlier.

Man Utd didn’t receive or reject any offer for CR7 from any team. It wasn’t as if PSG offered 10m and United asked for 30m.

No one wanted him. Or no one wanted him that much. Simple.

This should’ve humbled him but ego no go allow him see reality.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2022
patrickmuf:
Is he the first?

Have you not seen cases where a player us dressed to enter the field of play but after a goal or a red card the coach changes his decision and opts for another player?

We are up against Chelsea on Saturday, at 2 goals up, do you expect the coach to still introduce Ronaldo knowing too well that Martial is out injured?

If he had sub Ronaldo in and he got injured, won't we all query his decision seeing that we were already 2 goals up?

Mourinho once subbed in Mata and then took him off after about 10 mins because we needed taller players to defend a goal.

Mata didn’t storm off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2022
izzou:

Ronaldo himself is rich enough to buy out his contract.

But i guess he needed United to stay relevant till November, since nobody was coming for him.

shocked

Are you sure you’re a Ronaldo fan?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2022
LostMyZeal:

A player on Ororo's level shouldn't be toyed with in that manner!

What nonsense... ETH can tease the Garnacho and Iqbals of this world, but not a goddamn club legend.

That was deliberate and he knew what he did

Stop spinning the narrative like this is a court room or something

And FYI... They don't tease key players to warm up

It's never been heard of. Una too dey spew lamba for this thread

lol, the confidence you used in typing nonsense.

So, he didn't refuse to come in again? or you haven't read that report yet?

If you understand game flow and management, you wouldn't have typed this shit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12469) (12470) (12471) (12472) (12473) (12474) (12475) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, MeMiTi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.