Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776409 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12562) (12563) (12564) (12565) (12566) (12567) (12568) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ellexy:
The person that played the useless pass to Bruno in the first place should be held accountable too. It was suppose to be a counter move he play pass go throwing that caused Bruno to miscontrol.

Exactly. It started from a wayward to an unmarked Bruno. That pass should not have been so difficult to execute: Carelessness
Bruno now added to it by trying to keep it in when wasn't in good position: Desperation
Malacia compounded by continuing to jog forward even when he saw that Bruno was not yet in full control of the ball: Inexperience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
How the hell do we keep producing world class talents in attack. I like this boy already.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
adebayo201:

Exactly. Martinez and Lindelof were throwing long balls. I was made...

Annoyingly, they're not winning any of the duel. Even the second balls were rubbish.

That Paulinha or so, hmm that guy nah engine oh.
Imagine playing against ordinary Fulham and having to resort to this kind of ball. We can’t get anywhere with this

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
chrisley024:
Nothing stops McTom from playing on the RW as long as we don't lose the chances Bruno creates playing behind the CF. Wouldn't even mind Fred

If you suggest Fred, I don't think anybody would argue with you. But McTominay? Forget it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
Joebayo217:
Ball dey go throw in u dey blame the person wey pass the ball Bruno control the ball for the opponent na only him should be held accountable for the first Goal
Why was Bruno even turning for that ball sef?

If he had balanced he would have known whether to leave the ball or not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Omo, if we are selling Fred, we'd pull all the stops to get Palinha. That guy is a beast of a DM. He played like he owned the midfield. His workrate never diminished. I doff my hats off for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
eph12:

Nobody expected him to get to that ball, even the keeper. By the time the ball left his foot, it was too late

When Eriksen passed into that block of space, I thought it would be a turnover.

You would never expect him to get there. And imagine him finishing with his weaker foot. We all thought he would strike it wirh his right foot!

Quite impressive.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Fulham was robbed, but I'll take the 3 points cheesy

It's sooo unfair to them, but life itself no balance

They didn't even deserve to draw this game!!

Gradually gradually ETH will see how mediocre some our players are

They sold Andreas Perreira and left us with MCFred cry. He didn't even get a fair chance to prove anything. Some of you even called him pre-season Pirlo

But Any reasonable and objective person knew that Perreira had that talent and potential.

Won't be surprised to find out that the same people here who swore Rashford was better than Mbappe were same who labelled him a pre-season Pirlo.

What am I saying?

Only judge players when they've had a fair chance to fight. Some of them need consistent playing time.

A big shame we sold that guy only to be left with McFred.
Perreira played well because it was against his former team.

Most players dey enter beast Mode when they jam their former team.... The Guy na still rubbish abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
odizeey:

Periera didn't get a chance?

I think he meant under ETH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
odizeey:

Periera didn't get a chance?

LooL.

You’re minding that one.

Perreira and Lingard wey stuck up the joint for several months on end under Ole.

If not for Bruno, we for still dey lament about AM now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
chrisley024:
Nothing stops McTom from playing on the RW as long as we don't lose the chances Bruno creates playing behind the CF. Wouldn't even mind Fred
Well we will still complain with mctom on the wings
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Periera man u turn ham to KDB grin if he hasn't played for man u some of u here will be saying man u should go for him man u are good at turning low class players to world class players in just 90min grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mecka: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Who is ready for the world cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Beorn:
Omo, if we are selling Fred, we'd pull all the stops to get Palinha. That guy is a beast of a DM. He played like he owned the midfield. His workrate never diminished. I doff my hats off for him
We just paid 60m for Casemiro who is doing quite very well there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Actually, Perreira wasn’t that impressive in this game.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Beorn:

I think he meant under ETH.

We can't give everyone a chance. No space.

He's not been part of the team for sometime.

Any coach that makes his research will know not to even give him a chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Look at the way Garnacho came and stole the spotlight off De Gea tonight.

Without DDG, this match would've be long over. He's my MOTM. Special shout out to him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leyqute:

When Eriksen passed into that block of space, I thought it would be a turnover.

You would never expect him to get there. And imagine him finishing with his weaker foot. We all thought he would strike it wirh his right foot!

Quite impressive.
Very impressive. He’s been a very good option to have on the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
That goal was completely on Fraudnandes. The fraud had the chance to control the ball and pass Instead he gave the ball to Fulham . He could even have put it out of play but he didn't, that goal is completely on Fraudnandes, no-one else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Beorn:
The amount of wayward passes from Casemiro and especially from Bruno, made me filled with rage. Bruno is so annoying a player when he's not influencing a match. Played crap today. The less said about Martial's profligacy, the better. Useless team.

Thank you Garnacho for ending my day on a good note.
Martial's just like Jesus, though the later is better. Top notch hold-up play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leyqute:

LooL.

You’re minding that one.

Perreira and Lingard wey stuck up the joint for several months on end under Ole.

The matter weak me. Which chance does he need again? He has found his level and I'm happy for him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leyqute:

LooL.

You’re minding that one.

Some people football takes sha cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Leyqute:
Actually, Perreira wasn’t that impressive in this game.
I was wondering if there was another perreira

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
odizeey:

We can't give everyone a chance. No space.

He's not been part of the team for sometime.

Any coach that makes his research will know not to even give him a chance.

I don't miss him and don't regret his sale. He had his chances but he was bang average at best.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Trevor012:
That goal was completely on Fraudnandes. The fraud had the chance to control the ball and pass Instead he gave the ball to Fulham . He could even have put it out of play but he didn't, that goal is completely on Fraudnandes, no-one else.
exactly boss I don't know y dem dey blame person wey pass ham and malacia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mecka: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Trevor012:
How the hell do we keep producing world class talents in attack. I like this boy already.
he didn't make the world cup squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Beorn:

I don't miss him and don't regret his sale. He had his chances but he was bang average at best.

I can never miss him. No be part of the dead wood wey we been dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Mecka:
he didn't make the world cup squad
he doesn't need it for now na bench he go chop tire make he dey develop himself like dis e better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Seeing the way Garnacho is shining then Eth should be giving more game time to Igbal let's see what he can offer. I will rather see that boy than wasting more game time on Fred from here on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
I learn new things on Nairaland every day.

Putting 100% blame on an AM that lost possession close to the opponent's goal area/half. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
eph12:

Very impressive. He’s been a very good option to have on the bench

I really hope to see more of him after the World Cup. Glad ETH is giving those youngsters a chance.

Maybe the gesture will extend to Iqbal and the rest. I think their physicality is the main problem right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Joebayo217:
Ball dey go throw in u dey blame the person wey pass the ball Bruno control the ball for the opponent na only him should be held accountable for the first Goal
All of them involved dey crase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12562) (12563) (12564) (12565) (12566) (12567) (12568) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite, Segedinho(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.