Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8693302 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12565) (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Omo everybody collect oo Trevor012 even your Darling manager was not spared.

grin grin grin

na this one just off me. hahahaha grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Not sure why some are getting upset? Was/is Ronaldo making things up or it just hurts to hear the truth? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2022
CR7 , my guy. You have spoken well. Why would Rooney be criticizing Ronaldo sef! Thank God you gave it to him wotowoto. Haha. I like it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by arukwe123(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Fanboyism is a disease. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:06am On Nov 14, 2022
My GOAT!!! Forever gonna Stan you because you are the greatest of all time!!

The English shrek thinks he’s relevant. Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Nostradamus1:
For all Ronaldo fans who insisted that the Club refused to let him go.

From the Horse mouth: They didn't want him but no team even wants the condemned oil

But he said SAF stopped him from going to Man City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Excallibur(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2022
It all ended in tears grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 4:45am On Nov 14, 2022
May I never go against my Club maka one Old Player...

Where's Elrony sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2022
Not my favorite player - never really liked him but why is it that when athletes say what they think /getting "confrontational" they are labelled unprofessional? Are they paid to be dummies - zombies?
Is it fair that the media invented stories (true or not) but becomes a crime when he speaks out? seeing that the club didn't really back him up? undecided

Irving is going through his own wahala. Say one thing and gbagaun - drama guaranteed.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:26am On Nov 14, 2022
TLona1:
Pendu for a reason.
Omo Rooney don collect grin grin
I think i am with him on Rangnick, man was a Director of Football for years, but jumped at the Managerial role at United to probably boost his CV wink..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Snapchat: 5:29am On Nov 14, 2022
arukwe123:
Fanboyism is a disease. Smh!

A very big disease that eats the part of your brain that makes you reason well as an individual. Ronaldo fans seems to suffer from it the most.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Lolz TrebleChamp I greet you Sir.
Odizeey I bring you greetings too Sir.
Ronaldo is firing AK47 ooh, you better fine some place to hide before you collect too grin grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2022
CR7 said two months ago that he's going to speak the truth about everything going on with him in Manchester united..

Now the truth is out

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 5:34am On Nov 14, 2022
onyeomaonyeoma:
CR7 said two months ago that he's going to speak the truth about everything going on with him in Manchester united..

Now the truth is out
And many are afraid or just hurts them to hear the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2022
Ellexy:
Omo everybody collect oo Trevor012 even your Darling manager was not spared.

grin grin grin

Ronaldo ti ya were grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2022
elampiro:

Ragnick was a mistake actually. The worst coach since Ferguson.
I concur cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:37am On Nov 14, 2022
Well Ronaldo did tell us that his interview will be lit, though it is coming at the worst possible time but he warned us wink...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:
Not my favorite player - never really liked him but why is it that when athletes say what they think /getting "confrontational" they are labelled unprofessional? Are they paid to be dummies - zombies?
Is it fair that the media invested stories (true or not) but becomes a crime when he speaks out? seeing that the club didn't really back him up? undecided

Irving is going through his own wahala. Say one thing and gbagaun - drama guaranteed.

Why the fans of the "clob" dey side step this comment nau.

They want the man to respect a club that didn't defend him in July when he didn't come for preseason due to his 3 month old daughter battling for her life.. This is after he had initially lost a child and resumed work oo.

But he's the diva and it's fanboyism.
Omo some of una as employers go wicked sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Ronaldo is a diva but you are not worried that the man met the things he left when he was 23yrs old.

Ronaldo is a diva but when Rooney was taking shots at him, you didn't have issues with it. Then Don reply Rooney now, una dey vex. cheesy.

Ronaldo is a diva but it was SAF that begged him not to go to Man City because of loyalty to this same club.

You people will not learn from the mourinho situation.
It took almost 4yrs after mourinho was sacked before you started believing everything he said.

Wooh wetin concern me.. I be Madrid supporter, atleast even when we don't win, we still dey play proper football grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2022
Joezinho:

As usual

You shameless dick rider

Ronaldo is a disgrace

Spits

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:49am On Nov 14, 2022
This is what happens when your ego can’t be backed up anymore

Rooney was always right grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 5:51am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

As usual

You shameless dick rider

Ronaldo is a disgrace

Spits

He shouldn't have attacked the coach but he was 100% spot on!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:
Ronaldo is a diva but you are not worried that the man met the things he left when he was 23yrs old.

Ronaldo is a diva but when Rooney was taking shots at him, you didn't have issues with it. Then Don reply Rooney now, una dey vex. cheesy.

Ronaldo is a diva but it was SAF that begged him not to go to Man City because of loyalty to this same club.

You people will not learn from the mourinho situation.
It took almost 4yrs after mourinho was sacked before you started believing everything he said.

Wooh wetin concern me.. I be Madrid supporter, atleast even when we don't win, we still dey play proper football grin
lol.
Me I still dey wait for answers sef.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

He should Have attacked a coach that hasn't shown him respect.
E be like say una think say Ronaldo just wake up decide to attack ETH.

I remember telling someone that a coach like ETH cannot handle a team like barca or Madrid because he has mad ego issues and doesn't know how to manage stars.

It's simply what is playing out here.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Edopesin:

He was never spot on and will never be spot on .

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:56am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:

lol.
Me I still dey wait for answers sef.
These same fans will agree with Ronaldo a few years down the line...

Same thing played out with mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:00am On Nov 14, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He was never spot on and will never be spot on .

He talked about the issues of the club, and how it isn't moving forward.... I think this should be a wake up call for the fans going forward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mediaresearcher: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Don't read snippets and jump to conclusions. From FP:

The lack of respect has come from the media, my bosses, work colleagues and even former team-mates.

"This is the most difficult period of my life”, both professionally and personally.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Wayne Rooney: “I don’t know why he criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level.”

“I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . . ”

"I only found strength in what Liverpool did when my boy died. I never expected to see that.”

While I felt less supported by my club when my three month old daughter fell ill and I could not return for pre-season. There was no empathy and Most of them at the club even doubted me.

"I was shocked by the lack of improvements to training facilities, from the pool and the gym to the kitchen (nutrition and diet), and in technology.

“The progress was zero,” he sighs. “Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.”

“I think the fans should know the truth.“ I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

“But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal . . . a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.”

Sir Alex knows the current situation. He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be.

"He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see; they are blind.”

I was dismayed by the dismissive attitude of the younger players, who had no intent to learn.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "As Picasso said, you've to destroy it to rebuild it... and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem".

"A club of this size should be at the top, but this is not the case, there is no excuses". I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.”

I am been treated as the black sheep, responsible for all the failings at the club.

I have enormous respect for Ole Gonnar Solskjaer but not the other two.

I don't expect any special treatment, but expect to be treated with the respect I feel I have earned.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Joezinho:

He say "am not going to say i look better than him, which is true", Ronaldo get bad mouth sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2022
FBS:
Is it fair that the media invented stories (true or not) but becomes a crime when he speaks out? seeing that the club didn't really back him up? undecided

Only problem I have is this one is actually a coward. Waited till the last match before the WC before "speaking out". I'm sure that interview wasn't conducted yesterday

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Edopesin: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

He should Have attacked a coach that hasn't shown him respect.
E be like say una think say Ronaldo just wake up decide to attack ETH.

I remember telling someone that a coach like ETH cannot handle a team like barca or Madrid because he has mad ego issues and doesn't know how to manage stars.

It's simply what is playing out here.

Why can't ETH handle Barca? So xavi can handle Barca but ETH can't lolzz. ETH that has been giving Ronaldo unfair game time despite his mediocre play

You want a coach that will play Ronaldo because he is Ronaldo but ETH doesn't take crap!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2022
mediaresearcher:
Don't read snippets and jump to conclusions. From FP:

The lack of respect has come from the media, my bosses, work colleagues and even former team-mates.

"This is the most difficult period of my life”, both professionally and personally.

Cristiano Ronaldo on Wayne Rooney: “I don’t know why he criticises me so badly . . . probably because he finished his career and I’m still playing at high level.”

“I’m not going to say that I’m looking better than him. Which is true . . . ”

"I only found strength in what Liverpool did when my boy died. I never expected to see that.”

While I felt less supported by my club when my three month old daughter fell ill and I could not return for pre-season. There was no empathy and Most of them at the club even doubted me.

"I was shocked by the lack of improvements to training facilities, from the pool and the gym to the kitchen (nutrition and diet), and in technology.

“The progress was zero,” he sighs. “Since Sir Alex left, I saw no evolution in the club. Nothing had changed.”

“I think the fans should know the truth.“ I want the best for the club. This is why I come to Manchester United.

“But you have some things inside that don’t help (us) reach the top level as City, Liverpool and even now Arsenal . . . a club with this dimension should be top of the tree in my opinion and they are not unfortunately.”

Sir Alex knows the current situation. He knows better than anybody that the club is not on the path they deserve to be.

"He knows. Everyone knows. The people who don’t see that… it’s because they don’t want to see; they are blind.”

I was dismayed by the dismissive attitude of the younger players, who had no intent to learn.

Cristiano Ronaldo: "As Picasso said, you've to destroy it to rebuild it... and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem".

"A club of this size should be at the top, but this is not the case, there is no excuses". I love Manchester United, I love the fans, they’re always on my side. But if they want to do it different… they have to change many, many things.”

I am been treated as the black sheep, responsible for all the failings at the club.

I have enormous respect for Ole Gonnar Solskjaer but not the other two.

I don't expect any special treatment, but expect to be treated with the respect I feel I have earned.

People are still forgetting the man lost his child sha.

Na him fvckup wey e resume that early.
Nobody has even thought of that.

Davido that lost his son, has shifted his show from this year to November next year. And he will probably never be the same again.

But we know how this plays out. He is the scape goat that has been picked on and we know media machinary the Manchester United board has in place grin.

Good thing though is CR7 has almost as many fans to counter the madness grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12565) (12566) (12567) (12568) (12569) (12570) (12571) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.