Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8736559 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12581) (12582) (12583) (12584) (12585) (12586) (12587) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Pogba and martial disrespected mourinho and they were hailed by some of you.

Ronaldo said he doesn’t respect a coach that can’t show him respect and y’all are going berserk.
What did Pogba and Martial say or do when Mou was the coach?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nirvana101: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Ronaldo said he doesn’t respect a coach that can’t show him respect and y’all are going berserk.

Source?

By source I mean a scenario where they both openly said that they do not "respect Mourinho" not some dailymail/mirror clickbait!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mecka: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
The bruhaha in man u has entered portugal. Now everybody is beefing ronaldo. Dalot, cancelo and bruno is not happy with ronaldo. And they are favs in their group
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2022
lusid:
i don't think so. He was already a star in Portugal before man u signed him.

After how many years of obscurity in Italy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2022
Nirvana101:

Source?

By source I mean a scenario where they both openly said that they do not "respect Mourinho" not some dailymail/mirror cliclbait!
No mind all this Ronaldo fans boys dem go still support ham if d guy do bad thing dem no fit rebuke ham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2022
Ellexy:
Which problems is he solving please?
Kindly ask GlazierOUT advocates..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Mecka:
The bruhaha in man u has entered portugal. Now everybody is beefing ronaldo. Dalot, cancelo and bruno is not happy with ronaldo. And they are favs in their group
That's fake news bro. Nobody in Portugal squad fit get issues with CR7 even Bruno no fit even the coach they fear Ronaldo. He's that big
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Simple!! Using old structures and Glazers to cover his agenda lol

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2022
Jodera, Blueraydick, sod09 and Roland17 what's your pick?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2022
Expert17:
Jo.dera, Blueraydi.ck, s.od09 and Rola.nd17 what's your pick?

I've always loved nasri and to be sincere, na him own pain me pass till now cos it was so sudden and unexpected

Actually, it would have been Sanchez but the way he went about it(flirting with Man city and beefing his teammates) made me more prepared for his exit and it wasn't much of a heartbreak. Nasri didn't give me such warning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mecka: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Mikechinos:

That's fake news bro. Nobody in Portugal squad fit get issues with CR7 even Bruno no fit even the coach they fear Ronaldo. He's that big
will he start?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Expert17:

Rvp
That werey is a motherfvcking snake
I can never forgive him till date

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Joezinho:

And didn't everyone learn their lessons from that? Didn't we all talk about the effects of player power and the rest all through last year and this year?

So this your comparison actually dey really silly. When we hired this manager, the message was 100% clear. We can go back to pages from that time.

So months into his regime and the Manager's being disrespected, you want us to be cool with it cuz Pogba disrespected Mourinho in the past and a lot were cool with it? undecided

The message is simple, we learnt our lessons from that and will go against anyone try to bring any semblance of that nonsense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oasis007:
Bin CR7 in January and get me Mbappe in June. I would have loved Osimhen but he's injury prone.
Osimhen is not injury prone. You don't know the meaning of injury prone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Expert17:

For Kokaneprodigy, it's those involved with United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
Expert17:

They are all dead to me angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
I don't think it's possible to get either Mbappe or Oshimen next year.

I think it's just one of those things glazers do when they get criticized. They just want us to be calm.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nkunku will miss World Cup due to injury, any chance of Ice Cold getting called up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2022
izzou:
Ten Haag doesn't want Ronaldo to play for United again..

CRISTIANS...ARE YOU REEEEEEAAAADDDYYYY??

Man was already prepared for the consequences before releasing the interview hence the timing.

Ten Hag not wanting him to play for United doesn’t mean anything at this point tbh.

Let’s just focus on the league and hope we can restock our EPL trophy cabinet that has been empty since 2013. That’s more important IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol Ronaldo fans fabricating and manufacturing stories to justify their saviour's foolishness. Martial and Pogba never disrespected Mourinho.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
eph12:

Is that not what most takes here are about? Just to annoy others.

There are the ones I respond to that deserve logical reason, or I don't respond at because they make sense. But others that make annoying statements, my purpose is to annoy them and those that agree with them.

Wahala grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

You really think they owe him an explanation?

How old are you? E reach to ask cos you don’t know how these things work.

Mr Standard Cocaine Organization

How does his response imply that he thinks United owe an explanation to CR7

I think comprehension problem is one of the most underrated wahala in the world of late

And no, I'm not joking.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Some Glaziers family members here said United would not respond to Ronaldo's interview cheesy

It's obvious to any reasonable person that a response is expected, not necessarily because they owe an explanation, but for the fact that United is a big brand and needs to contain the whole thing.

If na Naija organization now, we go dey expect "our attention has been drawn to.. "

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
patrickmuf:
I really don't know what your intent is but you are always neither here nor there in any argument...

Most times, you argue just to irritate the person you're up against and not for any logical reason...

Fred is smart

Mehn I'm cracking up

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joebayo217: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
Most goals for United >> Rooney
Most Assist for United >> Rooney
Most Trophies won for United >> Rooney
Rooney gave us memories only Rooney and Paul Scholes scored the goal against Barca grin grin and one finished player is playing him down grin grin Rooney gave us sweet moments didn't disturb or trouble us at old age
Take it or leave it when it comes to United Rooney is much more a legend than Ronaldo .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
timay1:

Career wise, he was a late boomer. Later boomers tend to play well into mid 30s or late 30s. E g Vardy

We will still enjoy him for many more tears

Just to confirm grin grin

Is it tears I'm seeing or you meant years?

Many more (y/t)ears indeed undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Nkunku will miss World Cup due to injury, any chance of Ice Cold getting called up?

Would you take an unreliable tool that develops on & fault to go do a work that has a potential of announcing you to the world? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madrid5: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo: "After I walked out of the pitch before the game ended, Ten Hag came to me and said he won't punish me if i did the dishes after dinner. I accidentally washed his career titles and he sent me to train with the U21s" [@PiersUncensored]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by a4turitoroman: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2022

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
This guy dey lie fire grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JoeOdion(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12581) (12582) (12583) (12584) (12585) (12586) (12587) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Afz9095(m), cdor777, kizolo(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.