Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756786 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12648) (12649) (12650) (12651) (12652) (12653) (12654) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2022
diggz:

My guy ghost plenty today bros rest cheesy

Na back of TV you watch. grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2022
donstan18:
Ellexy, TrebleChamp, Nitrogen and co.

I deserve an apology for all your insults when I was saying the truth about Pendu the Traveler.
The GOHT is about to win a World Cup Trophy, let his teammate carry him go there make me celebrate..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
The GOHT is about to win a World Cup Trophy, let his teammate carry him go there make me celebrate..
Have you agreed to the fact that ManU played better without him?

That’s the point here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
donstan18:
Ellexy, TrebleChamp, Nitrogen and co.

I deserve an apology for all your insults when I was saying the truth about Pendu the Traveler.

For what? Abegi. This was def a coincidence. Six months ago, Portugal destroyed Switzerland 4:0 with Ronaldo getting two goals. In 2019, Ronaldo scored a hat trick against the same team in the semi finals of the nations league.

Can you please update your analysis and inferences, with the above information?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
ChristoBam:
Person go come talk say this Portugal no good reach them Argentina. Just because of one fraud.
A team that benches their supposed best player and GOAT for a crucial Knockout stage match and still triumphs by 6 goals is 100% better than a team where if they bench or attempt to bench their best player, all hell will be let loose grin this says a lot about both team's squad strengths

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
nitrogen:

For what? Abegi. This was def a coincidence. Six months ago, Portugal destroyed Switzerland 4:0 with Ronaldo getting two goals. In 2019, Ronaldo scored a hat trick against the same team in the semi finals of the nations league.

I get am before... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Expert17:

Na back of TV you watch. grin grin

Yes.. I see say the 5 goals plus assist na for this match lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
nitrogen:

ManU without Ronaldo finished second.

ManU with Ronaldo flopped.

Benzema without Ronaldo won Ballon D’or.

Benzema with Ronaldo was abused.

Dybala without Ronaldo was balling.

Dybala with Ronaldo declined.

Greenwood, Martial, Bruno and Rashford without Ronaldo were ballers, with Ronaldo they flopped.

Ole without Ronaldo didn’t finish a full season out of top4.

Ole with Ronaldo got sacked.

Portugal without Ronaldo on pitch scored against France to win Euro16, Portugal with Ronaldo struggled.

Portugal without Ronaldo in this tournament gave their best ever World Cup knockout stage performance for more than 15 years now.

Safe to say all those were coincidence?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Expert17:
Bruno you have tried, it's time to flop.

Start your ghosting against Morocco.

The idiot will lead them to a world cup win. E no even wan funny again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2022
donstan18:

Greenwood, Martial, Bruno and Rashford without Ronaldo were ballers, with Ronaldo they flopped.

Portugal without Ronaldo on pitch scored against France to win Euro16, Portugal with Ronaldo struggled.

Portugal without Ronaldo in this tournament gave their best ever World Cup knockout stage performance for more than 15 years now.

Donstan dey take your time o! Leave we Goat alone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Pessi fans showing Portugal fake love grin grin grin. As Portugal dey progress most of them are not happyoo. Gakpo and Dejong will make some people shead tears for here on Friday. Una go see grin grin
Who's happy before? E just dey funny ni. This guy would probably not have dropped that interview if he waited till after the world cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
donstan18:

Have you agreed to the fact that ManU played better without him?

That’s the point here.
Nope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
When we dey talk say team dey play well without Ronaldo, it looked like blasphemy then. It didn't take long for Santos to make this discovery.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:06am On Dec 07, 2022
ChristoBam:

Lol, you hate Ronaldo die. Also interesting that you don’t want your player - Bruno to win a major international trophy because of Messi. Eh God!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
nitrogen:

Lol, you hate Ronaldo die. Also interesting that you don’t want your player - Bruno to win a major international trophy because of Messi. Eh God!

Make everybody dey see am, especially the true United fans grin

Because of Ronaldo (a non Man Utd player), e no want make Bruno (a Man Utd player) win World Cup. Make everybody dey see am o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2022
ChristoBam:

Lol. Wait you guys don't want Bruno Fernandes and Dalot to win the world cup because of Ronaldo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Am Surprised.

Pendu is finished, has been shamelessly sent out of Man United and Portugal coach is ready to deal with him. He is out of the equation.

What I don't understand how some Man United fans still hate to the extent of wanting their Bruno Fernandes (aka, there starman that needs this World Cup Gold to smash KDB debate forever, and even enter discussion with elite midfielders like Modric, Zidane and co).

I don't know why you guys wants Portugal with two United players to lose the World Cup all because of Ronaldo that has been relegated to the bench both club and country.

This hatred of the a thing between Pendu boys and Pessi boys is out of this World. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2022
Lisandro Martinez, Rashford, Shaw, Varane are man United players. undecided

Dont they deserve the world cup also? Abi na only Bruno una recognize as United player?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Sportsweb:
Lol. Wait you guys don't want Bruno Fernandes and Dalot to win the world cup because of Ronaldo?
Yeah. I prefer Rashford, Shaw and Maguire wins. Or Martinez and my GOAT.
Definitely not Portugal with that fraud.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2022
Sportsweb:
Am Surprised.

Pendu is finished, has been shamelessly sent out of Man United and Portugal coach is ready to deal with him. He is out of the equation.

What I don't understand how some Man United fans still hate to the extent of wanting their Bruno Fernandes (aka, there starman that needs this World Cup Gold to smash KDB debate forever, and even enter discussion with elite midfielders like Modric, Zidane and co).

I don't know why you guys wants Portugal with two United players to lose the World Cup all because of Ronaldo that has been relegated to the bench both club and country.

This hatred of the a thing between Pendu boys and Pessi boys is out of this World. grin
It won't be funny if I go through you previous post and I see an Anti Argentina post. Cuz Martinez needs the world cup also.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2022
nitrogen:

Do you want Argentina to win?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2022
See different folks that'll be here celebrating if Argentina gets knocked out forming support you players. grin grin
Martinez sef no need world cup na

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 1:09am On Dec 07, 2022
Pinterest:
This Ronaldo sister is one of Ronaldo’s problem.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s sister says Portugal boss Fernando Santos ‘humiliated’ her benched brother as she hits out at World Cup call

https://talksport.com/football/1269671/cristiano-ronaldo-sister-hits-out-fernando-santos-world-cup-portugal/

This his sister is one of the reasons why I don’t fvcking care about Pendu’s predicament. cool

Posting an image of the team on Instagram Elma Aveiro wrote: “Today we are all together, if you think it has to be like this I am here to see it.

After one follower replied saying she ‘couldn’t believe’ Ronaldo has been dropped and called it a ‘major injustice’ Elma posted another message.

“I don’t know why and I don’t understand it, but I’m sure we’ll have the answers from God later, he doesn’t fail, let’s see,” she wrote.

What does the bold statement mean? Is she hoping Portugal crash out just to justify benching Pendu?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2022
nitrogen:

You see why i stop to dey engage them on this Ronaldo ish, they have used biased emotion to throw common sense away. You worship a player that has done nothing for you over your club Legend, now you are wishing your current players to fail cos of your biased hate for the GOHT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin

“....It may even have been the suffering Switzerland fans hoping Santos would remove their tormentor Ramos.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2022
So what now for the fallen idol of club and country? Surely the bench at best against Morocco.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:10am On Dec 07, 2022
ChristoBam:

Do you want Argentina to win?

Why not? It’s still a long road and every team still in the competition has a chance. I like Bruno, Licha, Rashford and Casemiro. If any of them wins it, it’s good. But I won’t wish that one of them (especially Bruno that is the main man at Utd) fails because I don’t like a Utd legend and player that has left the club.

Nawa for you o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 3:19am On Dec 07, 2022
diggz:

Donstan dey take your time o! Leave we Goat alone
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 3:26am On Dec 07, 2022
ChristoBam:

It won't be funny if I go through you previous post and I see an Anti Argentina post. Cuz Martinez needs the world cup also.
please do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 3:27am On Dec 07, 2022
ChristoBam:

Yeah. I prefer Rashford, Shaw and Maguire wins. Or Martinez and my GOAT.
Definitely not Portugal with that fraud.
Okay cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2022
gameboy727:
Lisandro Martinez, Rashford, Shaw, Varane are man United players. undecided

Dont they deserve the world cup also? Abi na only Bruno una recognize as United player?
Of course. They deserve.

As A Man United fan, are not supposed to be supporting every team with United players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2022
donstan18:

Portugal with Ronaldo: nations league
Portugal with Ronaldo: Euro 2016 never happen in history before
Real Madrid with Ronaldo: won 4 champions League, back to back champions League

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12648) (12649) (12650) (12651) (12652) (12653) (12654) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.