Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864086 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12665) (12666) (12667) (12668) (12669) (12670) (12671) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
wink

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jokerman:
Modrić: "It wasn't a penalty for me. I don't usually talk about referees, but today it's impossible not to do so. He's one of the worst I know. I met him many times and I never had a good memory of him. He's a disaster." grin
This pussy wey hide for bush throughout the match...

He's only highlight was hitting his face with his own shot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afobear: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
Argentina win or lose to France in the final , never bring your ewu Portugal in the convo again ... Man can't even drag his team to world cup final

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
When these players see there's a possibility the Ref could have ignored a foul in the box and not blow for a PK, they call out the Ref and throw different accusations. Like I said it's becoming more of a thing now. Right from the league matches before the World cup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
I supported Nigeria to qualify for world cup they dissapoint me

I supported Spain in group stage they disappoint me

I supported Senegal in Round 16 they disappoint me

I supported Portugal in quarter final they disappoint me

I supported Crotaia in semi final they dissapoint me

Now, I'm supporting Argentina in final. Argentina Pls don't dissapoint meoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:

See this one dey disguise grin grin. Support Argentina kor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

You were done discussing as soon as the World Cup began, or you were done as soon as Wasuiii got disgraced out of World Cup?

Find attached to jog your memory before you lie again.
TrebleChamp caught red-handed.

grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
To whom it may concern

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2022
This greizman is server hot 17/18 season vibes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Bad as e bad, a manutd player comes back with a world cup medal...

Benzema though, what a miss this would be if France Iifts it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
CrystalTiger:
Bad as e bad, a manutd player comes back with a world cup medal...

Benzema though, what a miss this would be if France Iifts it...

I guess he'd be given a medal. His name is on sub list
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Jose Mourinho is all set to become the new Manager of Portugal

Official announcement soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I wonder whether you will still bring out this picture to show messianic cultists if he wins the world cup on Sunday. Messi was the best player against croatia destroying gvardiol while your oldnaldo was at home but Fifa that didn't referee the match is the one that wants to give him a niche. Where is even Trevor012 and odizeey?

You can cry till tomorrow. That picture sums up your fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
TeslaFC:

When FIFA is out for you, hardly can they be stopped.

FIFA approved 5 Argentine referees for a high stakes Portuguese World Cup match in an era of the greatest rivalry football has ever witnessed. Not seen a bigger “f*ck you” than this.

Now this is a bright person that knows what I've been saying.

This thing na common sense but it's rocket science to some people here. That's my greatest surprise

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tchoumeni na baller. Best defensive midfielder right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Pendulists should better start climbing Mountains for fast and prayers now, coz if Messi lifts World Cup, there won't be GOAT debate again - ever.

Says who

A goat that flops at UCL?

Many things are there that your goat didn't work

Favoritism takes the center stage tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

You can cry till tomorrow. That picture sums up your fraud
I'm not a Messi fan but you've been the one crying since yesterday. If Messi wins the world cup you have nothing to use against him as an oldnaldo fan. Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
LostHisBrain never disappoints grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Says who

A goat that flops at UCL?

Many things are there that your goat didn't work

Favoritism takes the center stage tongue
The world cup is the biggest stage of all. Bigger than every competition in football. If he wins it you will have no choice than to run to Pele from oldnaldo. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
odizeey:

I guess he'd be given a medal. His name is on sub list

Someone told me this too but I never understand am sha..Make we dey see..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I'm not a Messi fan but you've been the one crying since yesterday. If Messi wins the world cup you have nothing to use against him as an oldnaldo fan. Nothing.

You must be kidding then

You really think I'm bothered if he'll win?

Like I didn't see it coming abi

I saw it coming anyway. But the fact remains if Arg wins that cup then its integrity is forever ridiculed just like that ballon' dcrap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

The world cup is the biggest stage of all. Bigger than every competition in football. If he wins it you will have no choice than to run to Pele from oldnaldo. grin.

Biggest stage of all with fixed matches huh

Just like Kopa cup of Nations

Biggest stage of all indeed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

You must be kidding then

You really think I'm bothered if he'll win?

Like I didn't see it coming abi

I saw it coming anyway. But the fact remains if Arg wins that cup then its integrity is forever ridiculed just like that ballon' dcrap
So if France wins it's integrity will not be forever ridiculed? If a player From dead manyoo wins the ballon dors you wouldn't celebrate it because Messi winning it has made it forever ridiculed.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

So if France wins it's integrity will not be forever ridiculed? If a player From dead manyoo wins the ballon dors you wouldn't celebrate it because Messi winning it has made it forever ridiculed.

A player from United winning Ballon d'crap shocked

What a prophecy

Anyway, Elijah prophesied the coming of Bros Jay 400 years prior

So anything can happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
LostMyZeal:

What a prophecy

So anything can happen
Just wish for France to win so you can continue dragging messi instead of all these story of fixed match. Messi fanboys won't listen to anything you say if he wins.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2022
CrystalTiger:

Someone told me this too but I never understand am sha..Make we dey see..

They didn't replace him after the injury.

The guy deserves a world cup medal sha. Missed out on the last one.

It will be like those people that don't play any match and still get a medal. This won't be like the case of Vermalen in Barca UCL run. cheesy Because the world cup actually started from qualifiers. And Benzema contributed to them being here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2022
odizeey:

They didn't replace him after the injury.

The guy deserves a world cup medal sha. Missed out on the last one.

It will be like those people that don't play any match and still get a medal. This won't be like the case of Vermalen in Barca UCL run. cheesy Because the world cup actually started from qualifiers. And Benzema contributed to them being here.

No sugar coating ,same case with vermaleen

No single game at the World Cup and will get a medal if they win it

Qualifiers isnt World Cup .

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2022
LostMyZeal:

What a prophecy

So anything can happen

Ballon d crap because Messi have won it more than your World Cup fraud

Just wait for the 8th one

You never see anything cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Just wish for France to win so you can continue dragging messi instead of all these story of fixed match. Messi fanboys won't listen to anything you say if he wins.

Lol ... you think I want them to listen abi

Wonders wonders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I care less if they listen

Everybody get him mind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ballon d crap because Messi have won it more than your World Cup fraud

Just wait for the 8th one

You never see anything cheesy

Let there be a 10th one even undecided

Answer this: If your fraud was Lewandowski, dyu in all honesty think they'd have neglected him for that award in 2020 all cos of a flimsy COVID excuse?

Got a nephew who isn't up to 10 and he knows your fraud is highly favored by Football organizers.

But somehow, adults here can't even see what that kid sees because of stanship

Keep deceiving yourselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (12665) (12666) (12667) (12668) (12669) (12670) (12671) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.