Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8828952 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12667) (12668) (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) ... (14205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Won’t happen. Why would he agree to come to us and why would City sell?

We no dey pay second salary wey you fit withdraw from Sheikh account. If you know, you know
I've told you about him being in Halaand's shadow and you are still asking questions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
odizeey:

I think we stand a chance to get him if we try, but in the summer.

The presence of Halaand will play a big part.
I may be capping but I feel with his ball playing, Pep might give him more minutes than expected.
It's better to go to South America and find our own.
Why them the pay scouts?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
akwesenana:

I may be capping but I feel with his ball playing, Pep might give him more minutes than expected.
It's better to go to South America and find our own.
Why them the pay scouts?

Do we have that luxury of time? Will the fans be patient enough?

It's up to the board. Just my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why haven't we given fred the one year extra..

Also where is Phil Jones.
They need to check on that guy fr fr..

He doesn't even post on his social media again bks of the bashing..

Also any update on sancho nd his mental health ish

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
Sometimes we forget these guys are just in their 20's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
E no easy to be adult sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Mrviktor:
Why haven't we given fred the one year extra..

Also where is Phil Jones.
They need to check on that guy fr fr..

He doesn't even post on his social media again bks of the bashing..

Also any update on sancho nd his mental health ish

Sancho is really battling with strange illness. I really feel for him. I hope he get well very soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
odizeey:

I've told you about him being in Halaand's shadow and you are still asking questions.

City know Haaland is a journeyman that will move on in a couple of years.

Have you ever wondered why City players undergoing rotation never actively push for transfers? Even Bernardo didn’t kick up a fuss or hand in a transfer request when Barca came calling.

I don’t think we can convince Alvarez to join and if City even agreed to sell, with 5 years left on his contract, you’re paying nothing less than 120M.

Julian Alvarez is a ship that has sailed already. Just accept it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2022
DeadPresidents:

City know Haaland is a journeyman that will move on in a couple of years.

Have you ever wondered why City players undergoing rotation never actively push for transfers? Even Bernardo didn’t kick up a fuss or hand in a transfer request when Barca came calling.

I don’t think we can convince Alvarez to join and if City even agreed to sell, with 5 years left on his contract, you’re paying nothing less than 120M.

Julian Alvarez is a ship that has sailed already. Just accept it.
Halaand is not rotated like others in that squad. When Halaand is fit he plays all games. Alvarez go just dey get 20 to 30 minutes or them play am for wing.

My initial post was that we tempt him. Emphasis on tempt cos it won't be easy at all.

You are talking like city don't sell players. Feran Torres, Sane, Jesus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 7:13am On Dec 17, 2022
odizeey:

Halaand is not rotated like others in that squad. When Halaand is fit he plays all games. Alvarez go just dey get 20 to 30 minutes or them play am for wing.

My initial post was that we tempt him. Emphasis on tempt cos it won't be easy at all.

You are talking like city don't sell players. Feran Torres, Sane, Jesus.

Don’t get me wrong, City will absolutely maga anyone that comes for an expendable player (just the way they magad Varca with Ferran). City will absolutely sell bench dross for premium prices as in the case of Ferran and Sterling.

The question is: “Is Julian expendable? Me thinks no”

I don’t want us spending time chasing our tails with an impossible transfer–we saw how much good that did us with Frenkie de Jong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2022
Is it true Man utd lost again to Everton yesterday behind closed doors?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2022
Jokerman:
Is it true Man utd lost again to Everton yesterday behind closed doors?

grin grin. Dem just dey beat man u like foul

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Man utd need a good striker....

Now we agree Ronaldo is not the problem

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2022
Odizeey.

That ship on Alvarez has sailed. Rangnick recommended him to the board. We refused to sign him. City did. Game over.

It’s deja vu. We had the chance to sign Aguero too but we didn’t.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Leyqute:
Odizeey.

That ship on Alvarez has sailed. Rangnick recommended him to the board. We refused to sign him. City did. Game over.

I remember reading about Aguero not wanting to come back then and how Maradona his then inlaw preferred city to United, but then there was also another one about SAF unwilling to cough out £38m for anybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Don’t get me wrong, City will absolutely maga anyone that comes for an expendable player (just the way they magad Varca with Ferran). City will absolutely sell bench dross for premium prices as in the case of Ferran and Sterling.

The question is: “Is Julian expendable? Me thinks no”

I don’t want us spending time chasing our tails with an impossible transfer–we saw how much good that did us with Frenkie de Jong.
How do you mean "is Julian expendable?" In man city he's behind Halaand.

The world cup is making us forget slowly.

If Martinez was more clinical he would still have been on the bench in Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leyqute:
Odizeey.

Just my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
odizeey:

How do you mean "is Julian expendable?" In man city he's behind Halaand.

The world cup is making us forget slowly.

If Martinez was more clinical he would still have been on the bench in Argentina.

My point is, “forget about Julian Alvarez”. We should be finding the next Alvarez. There are top-rated talents available in Brazil like Estevão Willian who we might go after if our scouts assess them properly.

We always want to buy the stock when it has already peaked. We’re the type to buy B-tcöin at $64k, when it kept staring at us for ages without us making any action.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2022
DeadPresidents:

My point is, “forget about Julian Alvarez”. We should be finding the next Alvarez. There are top-rated talents available in Brazil like Estevão Willian who we might go after if our scouts assess them properly.

We always want to buy the stock when it has already peaked. We’re the type to buy B-tcöin at $64k, when it kept staring at us for ages without us making any action.

Man City went for Halaand too sha. Who be our Halaand? Alvarez can solve our striking issues.

Well, it's left to thee board to sought themselves out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2022
No be lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
LostMyZeal:
No be lie grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Christobam will not like this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
KingTom:

I remember reading about Aguero not wanting to come back then and how Maradona his then inlaw preferred city to United, but then there was also another one about SAF unwilling to cough out £38m for anybody

Dude. It was the money. Remember when SAF saying there was no quality midfielder in the market? And when we replaced CR7 with Valencia? And when we 'didnt' need Aguero?

City was buying KDB, D. Silva. Barca were pinching Fab4 from Arsenal. Arsenal was also buying Sanchez. And Chelsea were buying Mata.

And United were busy penny pinching and pricing players like tatashe.

The earliest the Glazers leave this club the better for everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2022
odizeey:

Just my opinion.

Sure. I get.

I just think it's better to look forwards and not reminisce about missed chances.

And we should stop chasing shiny objects, especially when they're owned by other clubs.

Players boku for the world. We only need an identity and then find players that fit that identity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
LostMyZeal:
No be lie grin

grin grin geez!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by StarchAndBanga: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leyqute:

Dude. It was the money. Remember when SAF saying there was no quality midfielder in the market? And when we replaced CR7 with Valencia? And when we 'didnt' need Aguero?

City was buying KDB, D. Silva. Barca were pinching Fab4 from Arsenal. Arsenal was also buying Sanchez. And Chelsea were buying Mata.

And United were busy penny pinching and pricing players like tatashe.

The earliest the Glazers leave this club the better for everybody.
Lol.. One would think Man-U are not amongst the top spenders in the past 10 years.

Can u mention 3 Clubs that have outspent Man-U the past 10 years?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
Be ready.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Lol.. One would think Man-U are not amongst the top spenders in the past 10 years.

Can u mention 3 Clubs that have outspent Man-U the past 10 years?

Can you mentioned 3 top clubs that Man Utd has outperformed when it comes to transfers in the last 10 years?

There's a difference between spending money and wasting money, in case you don't know.

When you only pursue made and seemingly made players in the twilight of their careers, show ponies, and non-talented popular players, and then pay exorbitant money for them, you're wasting money.

Abi which other club made gaffes like Pogba, Lukaku, and Sanchez in the space of a few years?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by StarchAndBanga: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Leyqute:

Can you mentioned 3 top clubs that Man Utd has outperformed when it comes to transfers in the last 10 years?

There's a difference between spending money and wasting money, in case you don't know.

When you only pursue made and seemingly made players in the twilight of their careers, show ponies, and non-talented popular players, and then pay exorbitant money for them, you're wasting money.

Abi which other club made gaffes like Pogba, Lukaku, and Sanchez in the space of a few years?

U call Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez gaffes?

B4 they were signed, did u consider any single one of dem a bad player?

Lukaku was tearing it up at Everton.. Sanchez was single handedly carrying Arsenal on his back and Pogba was a key player at Juventus(helping them to a Champions League final)..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
Some players are already returning back to their respective clubs. Trust English Players, they'll be the last to return.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

U call Pogba, Lukaku and Sanchez gaffes?

B4 they were signed, did u consider any single one of dem a bad player?

Lukaku was tearing it up at Everton.. Sanchez was single handedly carrying Arsenal on his back and Pogba was a key player at Juventus(helping them to a Champions League final)..

Are you saying 90m for Lukaku is justified because he "tore it up" at Everton? Assou-Ekoto also beasted at Tottenham. Maybe we should've bought him too.

There are so many things to consider before you buy any player. Good performances, tho important, is not the one and all.

United has been wasting money in the last decade because that's majorly what they've been focusing on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
akwesenana:

On God I no buy that Ramos hype.

Same here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
I feel we'd regret this... DDG should stay

(1) (2) (3) ... (12667) (12668) (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) ... (14205) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.