Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,585 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8777553 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) (12675) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Can Bellingham dictate midfield? He is more a box to box and we don't need that. I won't even sanction any deal from Dortmund going forward if i was incharge. Zidane will do well as a midfield controller playing with Casemiro, if the manager trust him enough to play. See how Tchouaméni is doing it for Rea Madrid and France, United should give Zidane, Mainoo, Savage a chance to stake their claim...
Do you even know Bellingham?
Bellingham has the skills necessary to do whatever job Ten Hag wants him to do in that midfield.
It's even really annoying that teams are talking about Bellingham and y'all are talking about promoting some youngsters that'll probably end up in Cardiff in few years. Yeah, I said it.
Una don start again. Y'all must think this is 99.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
Una don start again. Once a player that's proven to be really good start getting all the hype, y'all will suddenly start saying what I don't understand. It happened then with Haaland as well.

Not every expensive signing will turn out like Pogba or Sancho. I think it's PTSD.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
We're about to go through a takeover. Funds will be available in abundance for the next few years. Na then we go dey promote some potentially overhyped youngsters.

That's Glazereconomics.

City gets Bellingham and we start crying about Arab money in the next few years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2022
Zidane kor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
Oldboss:

lol
dey play just dey play
grin
E go make mad sense if it happens sha...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:

Do you even know Bellingham?
Bellingham has the skills necessary to do whatever job Ten Hag wants him to do in that midfield.
It's even really annoying that teams are talking about Bellingham and y'all are talking about promoting some youngsters that'll probably end up in Cardiff in few years. Yeah, I said it.
Una don start again. Y'all must think this is 99.
cheesy
We got Mikitaryan, Kagawa and Sancho from Dormund, and they were tearing it up in that League as well. Bellingham isn't what United in my opinion, dude could even come and flop like the rest. But i am not Ten Hag, he should know the players that suit his style and go for them if available or alternatives....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:
Zidane kor
Calm down Chris, Zidane is a an amazing Midfielder. If he was at Dortmund, you would be begging United to pay big to sign him....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
cheesy
We got Mikitaryan, Kagawa and Sancho from Dormund, and they were tearing it up in that League as well. Bellingham isn't what United in my opinion, dude could even come and flop like the rest. But i am not Ten Hag, he should know the players that suit his style and go for them if available or alternatives....
Bellingham was tearing it up in the championship at 16 years old 3 years ago. Went to Dortmund and has been phenomenal. Then to the world cup and he's been really good again.

A player we wanted to sign 3 years ago at age 16 before all the hype.

He's not Mkhitaryan or Sancho. He's Bellingham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Calm down Chris, Zidane is a an amazing Midfielder. If he was at Dortmund, you would be begging United to pay big to sign him....
He's an amazing midfielder where?

If he was performing really well at Dortmund. Which he isn't.

No be only us get yougsters o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:

Bellingham is like Pogba? You obviously don't know enough of Bellingham grin grin

Would you care to elaborate?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:

Bellingham was tearing it up in the championship at 16 years old 3 years ago. Went to Dortmund and has been phenomenal. Then to the world cup and he's been really good again.

A player we wanted to sign 3 years ago at age 16 before all the hype.

He's not Mkhitaryan or Sancho. He's Bellingham.

Maybe you should stop licking Bellingham’s behind and tell us why you rate him so high. What are his skills and attributes that makes him stand tall above other players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2022
Leyqute:

Sure. I get.

I just think it's better to look forwards and not reminisce about missed chances.

And we should stop chasing shiny objects, especially when they're owned by other clubs.

Players boku for the world. We only need an identity and then find players that fit that identity.

This is one thing that made most of us want ETH. If it clicks, the glory days will be back.

Fergie didn’t need the absolute best. He only needed persons with certain traits to fit in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2022
kozmicity:
I feel we'd regret this... DDG should stay

Tbh, DDG na senior man, but everything that has a beginning has an end.

With ETH’s tactical outlook, DDG’s has come.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
TeslaFC:

This is one thing that made most of us want ETH. If it clicks, the glory days will be back.

Fergie didn’t need the absolute best. He only needed persons with certain traits to fit in the team.

Exactly.

Fergie used 2 wingers who mostly hug the lines and his cross and nod and square play tactics were very on point.

We‘re getting an identity via ETH. And not all players will fit into that identity based on the available squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2022
Leyqute:

Maybe you should stop licking Bellingham’s behind and tell us why you rate him so high. What are his skills and attributes that makes him stand tall above other players?
I've repeated this several times. Maybe you should get your tongue off the anus of the youngsters and start discussing reality.
Dey talk skills and attributes. Na today I don dey talk am for here? If you no see am, that's your problem.

Maybe make your own research and don't make silly statements like 'Bellingham is like Pogba'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Arteta, Pep, Klopp, Potter, so many good managers. And more to come. Enrique, Poch and the likes could still be headed here. ETH is probably not even top 3 among all of these guys ability wise.

What'll make us finally stand out among all of those is the players we've got.

World cup aside, I probably prefer Dejong to Bellingham. If there are other ones that are really good, then we should go. (Not cheaper but better).

What I hate is seeing stuffs like, 'we shouldn't go for Bellingham, let's ease Iqbal into the team'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:

I've repeated this several times. Maybe you should get your tongue off the anus of the youngsters and start discussing reality.
Dey talk skills and attributes. Na today I don dey talk am for here? If you no see am, that's your problem.

Maybe make your own research and don't make silly statements like 'Bellingham is like Pogba'.

You have little to no idea of what I’m on about but ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2022
Make we leave Bellingham, Dejong and the likes for Liverpool and City while we promote Zidane and Co. Y'all must think ETH is Pep, SAF and Klopp rolled into one body.

Like we need to be farther behind these guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2022
ChristoBam:

Lmao calm down abeg. Zidane kor. If we can get Bellingham, then we definitely should. Levels dey abeg.

Iqbal's game does not interest me.

He might develop but make we calm down on am first.

You see Maino and Garnacho? Abeg those ones na Baba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Leyqute:

Sure thing. Plus city know how to use him.
Sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
We should buy de Jong to partner Casemiro and allow some of our youngsters to develop over the next 1-2 years and compete for squad places.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
I have a feeling France may win this. Messianics brace yourselves o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DontBullshitMe: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lana1:
I have a feeling France may win this. Messianics brace yourselves o.
Try to get another feeling.

Argentina got this.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2022
afrodoc2:

We should buy de Jong to partner Casemiro and allow some of our youngsters to develop over the next 1-2 years and compete for squad places.

Is there a new Dejong available somewhere Doc?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2022
Ellexy:
Is there a new Dejong available somewhere Doc?

The same de Jong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin if you need this order at a very cheap price.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2022
Can you see how France is so unconcerned?

Ask yourself if this is the French team you know

Why's the play so shabby?

It's simple: they've fixed the game for Arg to win

Same thing happened in the Croatia game

They know the winner already

You'd at least expect a world cup final to be exciting with adrenaline all over the place

E come be like say Rof16 na the most interesting stage for this fixed competition
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hahahahaha...FIFA welldone oh

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

You'd at least expect a world cup final to be exciting with adrenaline all over the place

E come be like say Rof16 na the most interesting stage for this fixed competition
did you take mkpurū mmiri grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Which stupid unconcerned, it’s obvious you didn’t watch France matches at KO.

England outperformed them, they even struggled against Morocco but were more efficient with their scoring, that made the difference for them in both fixtures.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2022
Are you not entertained cheesy

Look at this friendly match and tell my why France is playing so lousily cheesy

Just ask yourself if this scripted nonsense is befitting of a WC Final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Are you not entertained cheesy

Look at this friendly match and tell my why France is playing so lousily cheesy

Just ask yourself if this scripted nonsense is befitting of a WC Final
At this point you need to check into a psychiatry home

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12669) (12670) (12671) (12672) (12673) (12674) (12675) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.