Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799358 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

true on Clyne, the guy dey try but I suspect he may not agree to be a back up and Southampton may be looking for a premium before they sell
True,look how much they sold their players last season the Cheapest I think was Lambert and that was probably a consolation for how much they got from liverfools.
Clyne should cost close to 30mill.
Too much for a backup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
. No o.
They are serious title challengers according to the god of NL punditry airbornelacer. cool
the one who can't tell his thumb from his elbow?
Hardly surprising.

The one who mutated from El Goato giving us MNF class punditry.
Priceless comedy from another monkey pretending to be a football fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

Hardly surprising.

cheiiii, there's no chance airbornelacer would recover from these haymakers. have mercy, biko.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

cheiiii, there's no chance airbornelacer would recover from these haymakers. have mercy, biko.
it was one of his ilk who described him that way.

Seriously there should be some kind of censorship to guard against such talk.

this is what you get when you try hard to give the impression that you are smart when you really are not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

Hardly surprising.

grin grin grin

StarBoard:

this is what you get when you try hard to give the impression that you are smart when you really are not.
lol cheesy.
El goat... Sorry airbornelooser... Sorry lacer's life in a sentence

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

Hardly surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

this is what you get when you try hard to give the impression that you ate smart when you really are not.

Lol.
Nothing is stranger than someone blowing big big Obahiagbon vocabulary but consistently making basic errors in diction, grammar and syntax.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

this is what you get when you try hard to give the impression that you ate smart when you really are not.

R.I.P. AirborneLoser cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

Dia is god oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Lol.
Nothing is stranger than someone blowing big big Obahiagbon vocabulary but consistently making basic errors in diction, grammar and syntax.

Heard you were banned for doing a fantastic 2days DJ job at the chelshit afterloss parry Arena called the broken bridge.

Ooh it was Ruudie! My bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Seriously we need to get RuuDie unbanned.
There is no justification for his ban whatsoever except sour grapes.

How do we proceed?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1184#27732004

we didn't even wait till january to prove airbornelacer is a novice about how this league works. who has seen him since yesterday? is he alright? this negro practically laid his life on southampton becoming chelsea's closest rivals.

chelsea fans are mostly knuckleheads...

PietroRico:
. No o.
They are serious title challengers according to the god of NL punditry airbornelacer. cool

StarBoard:

Hardly surprising.

Except that you obnoxious nitwits can hardly comprehend a simple statement.

This was my assertion:

airbornelacer: Just yesterday I asserted that Manyoo fans knows how to do a great disservice to objectivity, here again, I'm being proven right.

What do you call a team that has managed to rack up 10 wins in their last 11 games, are sitting firmly in second place, are sharing same goal difference with the league leaders and are only 4points adrift of the league leaders?

Relegation candidates?

They've mounted a serious title challenge and deserve to be branded title chasers, until they stop doing so.

Whether they're going to get leapfrogged by another team in the not-too-distant future is a debate for another day, whether they're going to take foot off the gas is still a debate for another day, the fact is that at the moment, they're vying for the title.

I wonder how you lot think here, it's quite embarassing.

The emboldened actually made my point which was, going by the virtue of what Southampton were doing, they were title chasers and that we'd only stop addressing them as such when their good run hits a snag.

Coogar I'd appreciate it if you'd stop quoting me. I have a huge respect for you here but then, I only wish to relate with mates who understands what a good debate is, not dudes who tend to indulge in snide remarks and insults when defeat lurks their way.

As for Pietro and Starboard, It's only common to have groupies jump at rare chances like this.

Airbornelacer knows for real the chaps on here who know their onion in punditry. You two hardly exist.

Let the mention roll, I'd be y'all idoicy tour guide.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Except that you obnoxious nitwits can hardly comprehend a simple statement.

This was my assertion:

You still haven't differentiated between your thumb and your elbow. Or are you going to call your fellow London lap dog too?

go and sit down jare.

You are not smart.
Hull City and Wigan got up to third in their first season in the PL in the past. Did anybody with their eyes open brand them title favorites?

Olodo forming Gary Neville.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
grin grin
That looser abi lacer dude is full of crap.

I'm patiently waiting for him to come and embarrass himself further in an attempt to save face grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Coogar I'd appreciate it if you'd stop quoting me. I have a huge respect for you here but then, I only wish to relate with mates who understands what a good debate is, not dudes who tend to indulge in snide remarks and insults when defeat lurks their way.

you sound like you are on your first day of your menstrual cycle. when you open your mouth like there's no nervous system controlling your senses, you seem to forget anything you say can be used against you.

don't cry now cos you were undressed publicly? look at how nihilist is taking the ribbing like a gentleman. just bide your time & wait for when you will have a say. don't get bütthurt cos you got lashed sharia style.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
codedguy1:

Heard you were banned for doing a fantastic 2days DJ job at the chelshit afterloss parry Arena called the broken bridge.

Ooh it was Ruudie! My bad.

Yup it was Ruudie...d guy was on top form.
D dry gin fans just showed that they are sore losers....not so surprising as most of them are ex-Arsenal glory hunters anyway.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

ok its a new day gringrin grin
bimfool you have always been the foolish FOOL, you couldn't even remember to axe all the letters from your monikers. create another monicker tomorrow & an infant will still point out the underlying foolishness from it. its like your shadow, you can't avoid it.
your nomadic lineage should find ways to settle because your brain falters from too much trekking.
so its because your shameless group reported a fan for partying you are here rambling like a frustrated crippled lizard unable to capture any she for mating.
you dey there since dey scream fugly, I will like to see those demonic scratches on your face inflicted by the pit you burst out from. I'm sure as hell you need no mask for Halloween undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

You still haven't differentiated between your thumb and your elbow. Or are you going to call your fellow London lap dog too?

go and sit down jare.

You are not smart.
Hull City and Wigan got up to third in their first season in the PL in the past. Did anybody with their eyes open brand them title favorites?

Olodo forming Gary Neville.

It's your dream to be the subject of public glare, isn't it?

You've been seeking for it desperately, even when it's obvious you're not worth it.

I'd take the liberty of offering you that levitation, oh yeah, you heard that right.

If there's someone who's not smart here, it has to be your despicable father who couldn't check his libido prior to your conception.

He was dumb enough not to realize that he wasn't financially healthy to offer you quality education.

He was also dumb enough not to realise that the money he borrowed from your community, that was used in sponsoring your failed education should have been used to purchase a prophylactics to prevent your conception in the first place. Heck, he should have offered your b1tch of a mother a postinor 2 the nite he had her bonked.

You're a pus-oozing red-boil on the butt of humanity and your only way of staying relevant on this space is by heading the groupie chapter in your locality.

I hardly relate with you here, but since it's your wish to get an introduction, here am I.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
coogar:

you sound like you are on your first day of your menstrual cycle. when you open your mouth like there's no nervous system controlling your senses, you seem to forget anything you say can be used against you.

don't cry now cos you were undressed publicly? look at how nihilist is taking the ribbing like a gentleman. just bide your time & wait for when you will have a say. don't get bütthurt cos you got lashed sharia style.

If it was a ribbing, I could care less to offer a reply.

You and your mates are making a real habit of speaking when not spoken to, throwing snide remarks, insults and making baseless accusations.

If you lot have a thing against the Chels, then make it public. I'm sure there would be a 'way' to settle our scores.

For now, respect my wish of not getting mentioned in your posts.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'm not satisfied with our performance last night even if I was staring at the TV set with sleepy eyes. It's consolation we got a win, now we are mixing it at the right end of the league table. May the forces behind football continue to favor Louis van Gaal's efforts and we will get the ultimate prize in May
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Afrodoc I hope you're standing by for commentary duties on this triple-threat brawl?

The opening salvos have been fired by several parties, and 'it's gonna be a bloodshed, one buss, one dead'. Mavado style
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Christine....may i join you in that basket? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nihilist:
Afrodoc I hope you're standing by for commentary duties on this triple-threat brawl?

The opening salvos have been fired by several parties, and 'it's gonna be a bloodshed, one buss, one dead'. Mavado style

Lol i just dey siddon look. But if its going to go down its going to be bloody....likely for your guy.
The guys wey e wan tackle dem be Igboro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Lol.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:
Christine....may i join you in that basket? wink
No space wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Lol i just dey siddon look. But if its going to go down its going to be bloody....likely for your guy.
The guys wey e wan tackle dem be Igboro

Yes, I am frankly concerned for Guapo's welfare brawling on the home turf of his opponents, who are no pushovers even on neutral territory.

Then again, Guapo has started well enough....so he might be able to drop at least one of them...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
ChristineC:

No space wink

Awww..Are we not both Nigerians and Mancunians? Ok i will lap you tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Chaii, that basket go change shape during and after the lapping.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
codedguy1:

Chaii, that basket go change shape during and after the lapping.

grin grin

Ordinary lapping go deform basket again? smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Oh well I have already been LAPPED by another Nigerian and Mancunian tongue and you will require a senior officer ID before you get to the basket cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
ChristineC:

Oh well I have already been LAPPED by another Nigerian and Mancunian tongue and you will require a senior officer ID before you get to the basket cheesy

Lmao.
Which level of lapping? Temporary or Lemo?
If na lemo i salute but if na temporary we fit do take it outside.... basket!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dadehmola:

I'm more concerned with some of the shameful results we have recorded under LVG and more importantly, our penchant for using injuries as an excuse. The fact that I believe he will come good ( due to his pedigree and definitely not with the results and supposed "improved performances" thus far) doesn't mean I shouldn't express my disappointment when we lose 0-4 against a third tier team. We haven't recorded an away win this season despite visiting the home grounds of the leicesters, sunderlands and burnleys of this world. #pathetic#

grin grin what are your thoughts now my G grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.