Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,869 members, 7,841,262 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8810079 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (14197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Lmao.
Which level of lapping? Temporary or Lemo?
If na lemo i salute but if na temporary we fit do take it outside.... basket!
You don't expect me to divulge information that may put civilian lives in danger wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
StarBoard:

You still haven't differentiated between your thumb and your elbow. Or are you going to call your fellow London lap dog too?

go and sit down jare.

You are not smart.
Hull City and Wigan got up to third in their first season in the PL in the past. Did anybody with their eyes open brand them title favorites?

Olodo forming Gary Neville.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Except that you obnoxious nitwits can hardly comprehend a simple statement.

This was my assertion:

The emboldened actually made my point which was, going by the virtue of what Southampton were doing, they were title chasers and that we'd only stop addressing them as such when their good run hits a snag.

Coogar I'd appreciate it if you'd stop quoting me. I have a huge respect for you here but then, I only wish to relate with mates who understands what a good debate is, not dudes who tend to indulge in snide remarks and insults when defeat lurks their way.

As for Pietro and Starboard, It's only common to have groupies jump at rare chances like this.

Airbornelacer knows for real the chaps on here who know their onion in punditry. You two hardly exist.

Let the mention roll, I'd be y'all idoicy tour guide.
I was so sure u would embarrass your sorry self further grin
And u sure as hell didn't disappoint. grin

...What do you call a team that has managed to rack up 10 wins in their last 11 games, are sitting firmly in second place, are sharing same goal difference with the league leaders and are only 4points adrift of the league leaders?...

Read this bullshit again when the expired crack you are on is outta your system let's see if you won't commit suicide.

Except maybe you aren't on crack. You are just naturally very stupid.

Is there a special title to be won after 10-15 games?
Anyone with anything other than soaked cassava in his cranium would have known that soton would never be able to keep their run up.

But this imbecilé felt it was wise to brand them title challengers after a little over 10 games when they hadn't even played the big boys yet. grin.

A little over 3 weeks and he has been brutally exposed to be a complete dunce grin

Go on keep entertaining us with your top notch idiócy grin.

Shameless he-goat.

Olodo forming garry neville according to starboard grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lmao
The way guys throw sticks and dry bones on this nairaland is really fun. I hope it's just for the pass-time tho, otherwise .... just like one (I can't even remember his name anymore) was typing using multiple exclamation marks and insulting himself to let me know he is really angry because I wrote something directed to no-one in particular (I can't even remember what now) on the Chelsea board. I just shrugged, the only thing I could think of was that the person had got to be fermished or something haaaa

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
I was so sure u would embarrass your sorry self further grin
And u sure as hell didn't disappoint. grin

Read this bullshit again when the expired crack you are on is outta your system let's see if you won't commit suicide.

Except maybe you aren't on crack. You are just naturally very stupid.

Is there a special title to be won after 10-15 games?
Anyone with anything other than soaked cassava in his cranium would have known that soton would never be able to keep their run up.

But this imbecilé felt it was wise to brand them title challengers after a little over 10 games when they hadn't even played the big boys yet. grin.

A little over 3 weeks and he has been brutally exposed to be a complete dunce grin

Go on keep entertaining us with your top notch idiócy grin.

Shameless he-goat.

Olodo forming garry neville according to starboard grin grin

The problem with most of you here is lack of objectivity, it's something peculiar with manyoo fans on NL and the reason meaningless debates would keep hitting our PC screens.

Tell me Seer, after Arsenal must have started last season on a brilliant note, did you also forsee their sudden slump? Weren't you despicable waste of flesh addressing 'em as title chasers just after 10 games?

You reek of stupidity and hypocricy.

Simps like you don't have a mind of your own, you only get to fan the ember of a fellow mancucian's stupidity.

You're a ret@rded mofo that needs an urgent paradigm shift.

I see you don't hesitate to jump into talks that has Airbornelacer in it. I must mean the world to you, you lawd-forsaken winking phaggot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
PietroRico:
. No o.
They are serious title challengers according to the god of NL punditry airbornelacer. cool
abi.

and it wasn't feb yet.

The EPL isn't sure for chelsea or city yet. It's still early , taht's what the lancer guy should know. 15 games don't win a league, except, maybe in the bundesliga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
oh livapool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
ChristineC:
Lmao
The way guys throw sticks and dry bones on this nairaland is really fun. I hope it's just for the pass-time tho, otherwise .... just like one bimfool (I can't even remember his name anymore) was typing using multiple exclamation marks and insulting himself to let me know he is really angry because I wrote something directed to no-one in particular (I can't even remember what now) on the Chelsea board. I just shrugged, the only thing I could think of was that the person bimfool had got to be fermished or something haaaa
fixed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
hmm manu fans. Don't laugh at liverpool too much. This the same basel that banished y'all to europa 2010
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
ChristineC:

grin grin what are your thoughts now my G grin grin

If we had gotten last night's result at the home grounds of those teams I mentioned, I wouldn't have made that post. wink

We are 3rd on the log and 5 points adrift of 2nd place. I couldn't be happier
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
19 wins. Incredible. Some have 5 but won't let us hear word.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Keky:

And u guys have how many?? 20?? Mtcheeeeeeww. Park well jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 11:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Keky:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Keky:
hmm manu fans. Don't laugh at liverpool too much. This the same basel that banished y'all to europa 2010
2010? really?

& your point is?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
SailorXY:

2010? really?

& your point is?

He doesn't have a point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
afrodoc:

Lol.
Nothing is stranger than someone blowing big big Obahiagbon vocabulary but consistently making basic errors in diction, grammar and syntax.

Spot on...

I swear I think say na only me notice am.

Just to feel among, the dude go just dey use "big words" way outta context, like say e see person wey wan challenge hin rank as the most 1diotic poster in the sports section. embarassed

"Chelsea are ambiguous in the title race".

That day, I laugh sotay tears begin dey comot from my eyes grin grin

The kain children wey some parents born sha, one cannot but sympathize with them if dem dey wish say dem no get pikin. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:36am On Dec 10, 2014
Dadehmola:

Spot on...

Just to feel among, the dude go just dey use "big words" way outta context, like say e see person wey wan challenge hin rank as the most 1diotic poster in the sports section. embarassed

The kain children wey some parents born sha, one cannot but sympathize with them if dem dey wish say dem no get pikin. undecided

Ambi wetin? shocked embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Keky:
Bayern Munich are waiting for you people in the UEFA Champions League knock-out stage. This time,they are gonna drill your as$ so badly,you will regret not finishing on top of your group.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Considering that most clubs will not want to let go of their best,first team players in mid-season transfer(winter transfer window)thereby making us to resort to buying second-rate players(defenders most especially),SHOULD WE REALLY SPEND MONEY IN THE COMING TRANSFER WINDOW? Or should we wait till the summer transfer window when we are sure of getting the players we want,and for the mean time,make do with the players we have and try to finish in the top 4 as our most important priority.

What is/are your sincere/personal opinion on this,fellow Red Devils?smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2014
If we ain't getting the likes of Mats Hummels, Kevin Strootman, etc come January, then we shouldn't spend at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Cruise

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Angel di Maria to return against
Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Odunharry:
Angel di Maria to return against
Liverpool
welcome addition

Rafael & Shaw as well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Former Manchester United assistant claims injuries are the club’s fault
Kyle Bonn Dec 9, 2014, 3:10 PM EST

Formerly serving as Sir Alex Ferguson’s second-in-command, Mike Phelan (pictured, left) is hitting back at his old club.

Manchester United is suffocating under a severe wave of injuries, with seven players currently on the shelf and most places reporting 43 individual injuries suffered this season.

And not everyone is willing to buy that it’s a fluke.

“What’s happened is a continuation of the same players getting injured all the time, so you have to look to the reasons why,” said Phelan, now a top assistant at Norwich City in the Championship. “I think Manchester United changed their thoughts on the fitness regime, they looked at it a little bit differently.

Phelan believes the personnel who were in place during his time at Old Trafford were the right men for the job, but things are different now.

“Tony Strudwick, who was operating as head of sports science, was involved day to day with the first-team. He understood the ins and outs of how to keep players fit, how to keep them ready for competition. Then suddenly they moved him sideways and did something completely different. That may have had an effect. That one area has changed.”

Strudwick was the head of fitness at Manchester United since 2007, all the way until after the World Cup this summer when Louis van Gaal appointed him “head of athletic development” and now oversees mostly youth training and fitness. Van Gaal brought in fellow Dutchman Jos van Dijk to succeed Strudwick at his former position.

“They’ve brought in new people with a different way of doing things. The intensity of training may be one thing – it may be too intense, or not intense enough – but obviously slight changes have been made with the present way of doing things.”

Chris Smalling was the most recent player to suffer a concern, going off in the 18th minute of their close 2-1 win over Southampton this past weekend, replaced by Jonny Evans who himself was just returning from an injury problem that has kept him out most of the season.

And Phelan isn’t convinced that the club did enough to strengthen the team during the summer to prevent this kind of thing from happening, instead focusing on big-money buys.

“I would have thought [the squad] is big enough at Manchester United, because they can go out and get players in, but obviously they keep breaking down and they don’t seem to be getting any better. They seem to get one back and lose another two.”

The injuries have forced a number of young products into duty a little earlier than the Red Devils would probably have liked, including defenders Paddy McNair and Tyler Blackett. While Blackett has impressed a couple of times, McNair was withdrawn minutes before halftime on a puzzling tactical change that Louis van Gaal said was caused by a lack of confidence by McNair.

It’s gotten so bad that Evans, following the win over Southampton said bench players are “expecting someone to get injured.” That’s no bueno.
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/09/former-manchester-united-assistant-claims-injuries-are-van-gaals-fault/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
aguero out for the next 4-6 weeks....silva also out till next year. we can catch city if we get our wounded lads back into fitness. it's time to take advantage, mr. LVG!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
SailorXY:

welcome addition

Rafael & Shaw as well

Liverpool go cry bitter cry come sunday, just imagine this :

Shaw----Rojo-----McCnair----Rafael.

Evans can go and warm the bench.

Wetin una think? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dadehmola:

Spot on...

Lmao.
Seriously the thing is really funny. Anyway na Nihilist i dey blame sha, his lil brother is turning into an Obahiagbon and he is not helping him out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
Karleb:

LVG is unlikely to start McNair in d nxt match against Liverpool esp since he pulled him out in the last one for lack of confidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
afrodoc:

LVG is unlikely to start McNair in d nxt match against Liverpool esp since he pulled him out in the last one for lack of confidence

Now, is it Evans or another 3 5 2 formation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Karleb:

Are Rafael and Shaw back?

What's the extent of Smalling's injury please?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Karleb:

Smalling has to play, make he just manage himself anyhow. if not our defence is bull
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
afrodoc:

Inexperience of the young defenders is beginning to show. Blackett and McNair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) ... (14197) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.