Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8755119 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12906) (12907) (12908) (12909) (12910) (12911) (12912) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Expert17:

Fraudgba for a reason 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will take half-life Erikssen over that useless fraud.

This one and CR7, na ego kill them..Was thinking Pogba with all him shakara go join Madrid or PSG even as a free agent..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Didn't even need to dig for long before finding an average Iwobi giving better passes cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUb7rWQ03wY

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
You go wail tire..Na so you praise your darling manager enter big gutter..

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
Expert17:

Yeah, they made a mistake trusting him for long giving him another contract, and keeping him until they sold him arbi no be the mistake be that Now club wey no make mistake wan sell am now cos of reoccurring injuries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
afrodoc2:

Maybe but we didn't really suffer for it. Keano emerged as a leader, Nicky Butt was a decent replacement and later on Scholes came in as a bonus addition. The one that really pains me until this day is Jaap Stam's exit. We might have won a 4th straight premier league title and gone far in the UCL because that was the year we got Ruud and we scored loads of goals but had many ridiculous loses.

SAF did say himself that he regretted losing Stam at that time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
CrystalTiger:

This one and CR7, na ego kill them..Was thinking Pogba with all him shakara go join Madrid or PSG even as a free agent..

They overestimated their importance.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Expert17:

Mourinho was right about Pogba.

He's a freaking virus to any environment.. He left for free after stinking the place up with his inconsistencies and injuries when man utd could have earn lots of money if we backed Mourinho instead..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2023
if Greenwood is back, that's a big boost for our season and attacking options.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 12:15am On Feb 03, 2023
Leyqute:

They overestimated their importance.

Wetin remain for pp na to join cr7 for Saudi..Juve is already in shambles so I guess the thing go dey sweet am sef..

Pity that his agent is dead..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

He is speaking facts. The backlash if Greenwood is ever called up for England will be severe.
Will he be speaking these facts if greenwood came from assnal? Once he starts banging in goals he will be back no matter what any england towncrier will do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

He is speaking facts. The backlash if Greenwood is ever called up for England will be severe.
Will he be speaking these facts if greenwood came from assnal? Once he starts banging in goals he will be back no matter what any england towncrier will do. I even hope you people release him so that holy boehly can take care of him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:42am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

Will he be speaking these facts if greenwood came from assnal? Once he starts banging in goals he will be back no matter what any england towncrier will do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2023
You don't rate these players but you keep calling their names.
But you love Antony.

No matter how una twist am, you can't rewrite history. God no give una that kind power.

Bwuahahahah

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I hope Man U terminate Greenwood contract so Barca can sign him

I like that boy so much
As usual. That is the only thing you people know. Collecting freebies or paying instamentally. That is how assnal terminated abumeyang and bellerin's contract for you people later you will be shouting we have the best pull in the world. What rubbish pull?

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Keep quiet. Even if Greenwood bangs 1 million goals, he won't be called up for England.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 1:13am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

Keep quiet. Even if Greenwood bangs 1 million goals, he won't be called up for England.
That is how you said Argentina won't reach quarterfinals yet they won world cup. If greenwood performs well he will play for england and there's nothing you and your grandma that used to copy bruno's passes can do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

That is how you said Argentina won't reach quarterfinals yet they won world cup. If greenwood performs well he will play for england and there's nothing you and your grandma that used to copy bruno's passes can do.
Mr man shut up before you keep fooling yourself. If Greenwood likes he scores one million goals,he will never play for England again. He will be lucky to even get a club in England. Don't think with your useless African I don't care and lazy mentality for once.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

Mr man shut up before you keep fooling yourself. If Greenwood likes he scores one million goals,he will never play for England again. He will be lucky to even get a club in England. Don't think with your useless African I don't care and lazy mentality for once.
He will play for england once the goals start coming and there's nothing that you will do. Zouma that everybody was booing because he kicked his own meow that he bought with his own money was even threatened with him not playing football again by some woke groups how many people do you hear booing him today? Partey is still playing football and is hailed as one of the best if not the best dm in the premier league even with his rape case. Has your dead club rescinded his contract or given his club number to another person? That is how you were arguing with me and ballzproblem2 on Mendy's innocence today we can all see he's not guilty.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

[s] He will play for england once the goals start coming and there's nothing that you will do. Zouma that everybody was booing because he kicked his own meow that he bought with his own money was even threatened with him not playing football again by some woke groups how many people do you hear booing him today? Partey is still playing football and is hailed as one of the best if not the best dm in the premier league. Has your dead club rescinded his contract or given his club number to another person? That is how you were arguing with me and ballzproblem2 on Mendy's innocence today we can all see he's not guilty. [/s]
You are still typing nonsense and arguing like a typical African man. The fact you even think not guilty= innocent already shows the foolishness in you will require both Oyedepo and Adeboye combined to cast out. This your attempt at whataboutism is senseless cause those cases you are talking about has no resemblance to Greenwood own. If you like carry Greenwood go meet your dibia he will never play for England again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 2:09am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

You are still typing nonsense and arguing like a typical African man. The fact you even think not guilty= innocent already shows the foolishness in you will require both Oyedepo and Adeboye combined to cast out. This your attempt at whataboutism is senseless cause those cases you are talking about has no resemblance to Greenwood own. If you like carry Greenwood go meet your dibia he will never play for England again.
I'm not saying he's innocent but have the charges from the girl not being dropped against him? She has. Has his contract and association with your useless club been revoked before this new update? They didn't. The only difference between partey and greenwood's case is more concrete evidence of voice recordings and pictures otherwise they fall under the same umbrella. If greenwood starts playing for you guys and starts giving good performances consistently that will drown the boos alongside the pr your useless club will be trying to clean through the media he will be back to play for the three lions fast maybe even in the next euros.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Borntosmoke:

If you don't watch football eenh!! No be life u comeooo. grin grin grin. See massive joy on my face. Happy for the guy. It is not easy. But it will be hard for the boy to perform beacuse I don't think he can handle the amount of banters he go dey recieve everyday

He’s got a good coach to help him with that. The worst that can happen is that he gets reintegrated using the Sancho template, and I think he has a way stronger mentality than Sancho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Ellexy:
If this statement is true then we have our very own Gakpo.

Tbh, this is an insult to MG11.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:48am On Feb 03, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Greenwood Vs Rashford. Who is the most deadliest in the box18??

MG11 vs Rashford? 😂

You people should stop insulting Greenwood please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Leyqute:

Are you really asking this question?

Do you know who Greenwood is at all?

😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

It’s football. No be today backlash start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:22am On Feb 03, 2023
Expert17:

Still one of man utd best midfielder. Better than Bruno until he wins Pogba's trophies for Man utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:25am On Feb 03, 2023
odizeey:
You don't rate these players but you keep calling their names.
But you love Antony.

No matter how una twist am, you can't rewrite history. God no give una that kind power.

Bwuahahahah

No mind the clowns.

Like say all the present midfielders fit play wetin Pogba dey play.

Pogba wey be world cup winner

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:28am On Feb 03, 2023
Greenwood hopefully will be allowed to play again for Man utd.

Very lethal left footed striker....

Hopefully he has learnt his lesson and tamed his arrogance. He still young for that....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:25am On Feb 03, 2023
This WhoDeyHause na one Mad guy cheesy cheesy

How person Grandma go dey Copy Bruno Pass cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Nezzjnr:
This WhoDeyHause na one Mad guy cheesy cheesy

How person Grandma go dey Copy Bruno Pass cheesy

Na how e sure say no be Bruno dey copy the grandma i want know. Those Bruno passes can only be from an agba baller.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

Na how e sure say no be Bruno dey copy the grandma i want know. Those Bruno passes can only be from an agba baller.
Maybe na why him dey vex for Bruno sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

As usual. That is the only thing you people know. Collecting freebies or paying instamentally. That is how assnal terminated abumeyang and bellerin's contract for you people later you will be shouting we have the best pull in the world. What rubbish pull?

grin grin grin grin. How u dey cope?? You go beef arsenal, man u and Barcelona. No wonder ur team is in d 10th position.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12906) (12907) (12908) (12909) (12910) (12911) (12912) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.