Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8753957 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12907) (12908) (12909) (12910) (12911) (12912) (12913) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

He will play for england once the goals start coming and there's nothing that you will do. Zouma that everybody was booing because he kicked his own meow that he bought with his own money was even threatened with him not playing football again by some woke groups how many people do you hear booing him today? Partey is still playing football and is hailed as one of the best if not the best dm in the premier league even with his rape case. Has your dead club rescinded his contract or given his club number to another person? That is how you were arguing with me and ballzproblem2 on Mendy's innocence today we can all see he's not guilty.
this debate is pointless really.
hopefully Greenwood has worked on his personal life and kept fit during his suspension. the angelic pundits and "fans" on social media can continue exercising their body parts, it's their right.
our concern here is that he's back doing well for Manchester United because that channels a large chunk of our transfer budget to where it improves the squad.
some people may have British passports here but I don't really think anybody cares what 3Lions do.
If conversion to another national team is still possible, I'm sure he'd happily be received elsewhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Jokerman:

No mind the clowns.

Like say all the present midfielders fit play wetin Pogba dey play.

Pogba wey be world cup winner

I just dey laugh them

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Darling Manager oo, Pendu oo, Fraugba oo.. All of them na past tense now. No amount of wailing can bring them back.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:34am On Feb 03, 2023
Blake755:
Who be this bastard

Paul Merson ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ - "No matter how many goals Mason Greenwood score in future, I can guarantee you that he will never play for England National Team. We all heard the audio clips and it would be an absolute disgrace if United let him play again. Charges dropped doesn't mean he is innocent, maybe the Police did not investigate properly. I don't know if United will take him back & I don't know what is in the mind of Glazers & Arnold but I have faith in the FA that they won't ever allow a man like that to wear the England jersey." [ Athletic] ๐Ÿ“ฐ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Na ogun go kill this bum called Paul Merson

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Ellexy:
A pained Assnal bellend

A rape apologist and abuse enabler Man U fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Joezinho:

Na ogun go kill this bum called Paul Merson

As if the england Dey even win anything before

Greenwood remains a star boy

My favorite Manchester United player

He should just work on himself and some trainings and he will be back to his best

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Trevor012:

Keep quiet. Even if Greenwood bangs 1 million goals, he won't be called up for England.

Assistant Jesus ,I see you

Your words are always opposite

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Accuse people of tears but na you dey cry.

Fans of these players on this board hardly even mention them anymore.

But guess who's accusing people of crying?

My nephew school dey do party. Them need to hire some clowns. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 10:39am On Feb 03, 2023
Happy retirement Varane

Just so you know Varane Ass is the GOAT of all Asses

He is carrying the GREATEST ASS OF ALL TIME ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2023
CrystalTiger:
Rafa na senior citizen now via national team..

He has won it all already

Good go focus on club football

But I think he should have tried playing one more euros though

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Tumblr:

Laughs in Thomas dแป‹nkus Partey.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2023
odizeey:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ellexy:
A pained Assnal bellend
A chelshit legend Oga ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jodera:
A chelshit legend Oga ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Paul Merson?
Assanal through and through.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rashidi smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

Paul Merson?
Assanal through and through.
is that so?

What he said Is correct then tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jodera:
is that so?

Lol. So you didn't know Merson played for Assanal? Academy product and played more than a decade with the senior team. Very good technically, but it is quite ironic coming from him who was known as an alcoholic and cocaine addict.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jodera:
is that so?

Shameless assanite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
odizeey:

Na them dey always cry... they are pained because they know the truth... and it bites them....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
Leyqute:

Shameless assanite

Assanal fans are so shameless and comical. Imagine the guy called an Assanal legend a Chelshit legend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

As usual. That is the only thing you people know. Collecting freebies or paying instamentally. That is how assnal terminated abumeyang and bellerin's contract for you people later you will be shouting we have the best pull in the world. What rubbish pull?

The pull that FORCED Chelsea to sign a CSO that can not stand his ground against ordinary EPL Chihuahuas and made Boehly splash 200m+ on defense.

The pull that made your club sign almost the same number of players in one season as league points accumulated.

That's the pull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol. So you didn't know Merson played for Assanal? Academy product and played more than a decade with the senior team. Very good technically, but it is quite ironic coming from him who was known as an alcoholic and cocaine addict.
Lol, I knew he played for arsenal but I thought I once read he played for Chelsea (I admit, I've never watched him play). I didn't even know how good he was sef grin grin

Lol the bolded is the reason why I wanted to switch him to Chelsea cos It's surprising coming from him grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Leyqute:

Shameless assanite
Shameless Manurite tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jokerman:

Na them dey always cry... they are pained because they know the truth... and it bites them....
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Wahala!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
odizeey:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
JayKayMaybachz:
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
he needs to be in goal for the final.
Imagine walking into the room with a winners' medal and a big smile on your face when your teammates are wailing kiss

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Greenwood Vs Rashford. Who is the most deadliest in the box18??
Greenwood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChristineC:
Imagine walking into the room with a winners' medal and a big smile on your face when your teammates are wailing kiss
Or...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
ChristineC:

I believe he's cup tied so he cannot play for them in the final?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
MRTA7:

I believe he's cup tied so he cannot play for them in the final?
Yeah.. He can't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12907) (12908) (12909) (12910) (12911) (12912) (12913) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Afz9095(m), eph12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.