Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8740198 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12939) (12940) (12941) (12942) (12943) (12944) (12945) ... (14151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
olabode89:
Wetin do Case This man watch the last game come still start Fred and Sabinus for Midfield grin

Case get red card ban na, wetin you want make him do about that?..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
olabode89:
Wetin do Case This man watch the last game come still start Fred and Sabinus for Midfield grin

Case dey on suspension na. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
3:0 up against Nothingham forest at home you nor rotate backline. You start full first eleven but against Leeds away from home you decide to rotate and you know Casemiro nor dey midfield. Bald headed man nor go kill me I swear 😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na Maguire in defence dey funny me. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superfelix: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Trevor012:
I still can't believe Sir Ole made Mctominay and Fred so good that people believed Mctominay was on par with Rodri and we could win the League with those two in midfield. Even finished back to back top 4 with them. Man is a genius jara. I would have loved to see bald headed man with Mctominay and Fred for one full season trying to play possession football 😂😂

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2023
TeslaFC:

Starter? Not certain considering there are younger replacements already, and you know how Madrid handles their superstars when they’ve acquired a replacement.

In all, it still aligns with the fact that his arrival was a matter of time and chance, not some masterstroke from the coach.

Tchouameni is not going to bench Case, at least not yet
Even with case out he's on the bench a lot

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Danhumprey:

Case dey on suspension na. grin

My bad... chai, I no know why I think say na 1 match instead of 3.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Case get red card ban na, wetin you want make him do about that?..

Omo no vex jare.. That last game gimme nightmare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Danhumprey:
Na Maguire in defence dey funny me. grin

Kon be Maguire nd shaw

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Cyberrex:

Renovation of Carrington and rebuild of old trafford is long overdue, it should have been done but the owners won't drop a dime(they've never done that b4, so why now), the club can't afford to pay for the structures itself, it will cost north of 2 billion combine, loan is out of the question best option sell the club, they don't want to because man utd will be gone forever, rumour has it that both avram and Joe don't want to full sale rather sell minority stake and hope sponsors will finance the structure, that's not going to happen either, so they allowed it to rot, the point of the recent sale is to have owners with big pockets in to finance the aspects the club financial power can't afford, itbhas nothing to do with C Ron rather a plan that has been there

Trust me no renovation will happen until the sale

While every point you've raised could be true,..

It might just be correlation, but since it is happening after Cr7 spoke about it;
Why have you completely ruled out Cr7 having any effect to it?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blaxhex: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Borntosmoke:

I'm not in support of osihmen coming to man u but Do you watch u17 fifa world cup won by Nigeria.
lol. So you believe he was 17 years old here?
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
olabode89:

He’s suspended na.

Haba. You no dey follow United matches again ni ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
main24:

While every point you've raised could be true,..

It might just be correlation, but since it is happening after Cr7 spoke about it;
Why have you completely ruled out Cr7 having any effect to it?

Of course I will rule him out cause it will look like if he didn't say nothing, they weren't going to do it, which is a lie because the plans have been long before now

I'll only accept that, he only amplified amongst the sections of the fan base that knew nothing about the wrong way of which man utd were being ran
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
Blaxhex:
lol. So you believe he was 17 years old here?
Dey play grin

I watched the cup, he was definitely under 20
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Maguire is slow. I hope this won’t cause problems for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leyqute:

He’s suspended na.

Haba. You no dey follow United matches again ni ?

That game gave me nightmares jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2023
olabode89:

That game gave me nightmares jare

Lol.

Sorry.

They’ve started playing rubbish today too. Please watch this game with a relaxed mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
So many left footed players in this game they play do some certain passes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
This midfield is pants.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
E no go better for casemiro. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
akwesenana:
E no go better for casemiro. sad

Swear down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Na just like 3 players dey out wey the whole system wan collapse laidis
Having good players is too important

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Idiot Bruno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
DDG my guy.... baba was like Bleep shiit... e just budee ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Fred and stretching leg towards ball wey e no fit reach
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
See Fred's useless yellow
These players make me want to forgive Ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
Stupid Fred, where is McTom ffs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leyqute:

Toney is doing well at Brentford. Why do you think he’ll do well at United?

Honest question.

What qualities do you see in him. Or is it because you saw him score goals against Arsenal and City?

He's a team player who doesn't hunt glory, can't you see?

I can bet you, he won't be as stupid as Rashford is sometimes because of glory.

That Nigga is fvckin mobile and this has nothing to do with Arsenal. I've been following him and his game. He's a fighter. I hate lousy strikers angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:

We get Weghorst. Tell our players to pass to him... grin

🤐🤐
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Jokerman:
Na this PSG clowns wan beat Bayern??

Although somebody don feign injury as usual to escape Bayern trashing... lol... grin

You sabi the way cheesy

Na same thing he do when Bayern jam barca that year be that.

Against AC Milan, he get injury, but the clown was itching to get into the game. But when dem jam Muller Bayern, all the itches stopped and he sat his ass humbly on the bench and watched dem whoop Barca.

Na who no know that fraud no know him way grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
Less than 10 touches in 23 mins for Rashy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12939) (12940) (12941) (12942) (12943) (12944) (12945) ... (14151) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), Kenny242(m), Leyqute(m), PendragonVII, fyinka47(m), Itsrm(m), humblesteve(m), invinzible1, iykmora(m), rooftops, stephennel(m), LORDLARGE(m), Freeopod(m), LostMyZeal(m), Whizlight(m), Ballzproblem2, Seunpapa65, Prectega(m), Dantedasz(m), Ellexy, GiftOfLyf, AdisaOwala, engrelvis(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.