Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721389 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13043) (13044) (13045) (13046) (13047) (13048) (13049) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Lana1:
Fucking Garbage

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2023
MrColdsweat:
This is anfield mo'fucckaz
The same Anfield wey Madrid put in 5 goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Ten Hag: "You can lose a game but not in this way."

Ten Hag: "It was not about one or two players, it was the whole team. I saw 11 individuals losing their heads, not sticking to the plan. That is unprofessional and that is not #mufc."

Ten Hag: "We let the fans down, that's what makes me the most annoyed."

Ten Hag: “We have to reset, We've bounced back many times before. We will bounce back again.”

Erik ten Hag: "Yes [I am angry]. Definitely."

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Ten Hag on if fatigue is kicking in: “No, it’s nothing to do with that. Because we can bring the performances 4 days ago, 7 days ago. So it’s nothing to do with that, it’s just about [keeping] the head.”

Ten Hag: "It is a reality check. We have to take this strong."

Ten Hag: "It was a huge surprise for me, after half-time, how quickly we gave the game away - bad decisions, decisions on the ball."

Ten Hag: 'They (the players) didn't cooperate together anymore, they didn't fulfil their jobs.'

Ten Hag: "It's a huge difference to Brentford. Today, first half, I think we were the better team - we created the better chances.”

Erik Ten Hag: "I don't think it's us. I don't think it's Manchester United."

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Jokerman:

How will theg underrate Liverpool? Shey Liverpool ba Burnley?

The truth is that Liverpool is actually better than man utd
lol joker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Bruno Fernandes: “It is very frustrating, disappointing, sad because it is a really bad result. We came here with a different mindset before the game.”

Bruno Fernandes: “[In the second half] we tried to go forward and score goals and we lost a bit of balance. We gave too much space away against this kind of team. We have to avoid that.”

Bruno Fernandes: “The games are coming thick and fast. We had setbacks in the past and we have to come back quickly again. This is what Manchester United are about, we can go down but we have to get back up.”

Bruno Fernandes: "The first half was really good from ourselves, we had a lot of chances. We controlled most of the first half I think, they didn't create that much."

[Sky]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2023
These men didn’t leave Real Madrid for this, they left for more money. Cup be like disposable cup.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Gary Neville: "He’s dealt with setbacks well Erik ten Hag. This is a big one today. They’ve just gone to pieces in this second half. They’ve lost goals, discipline, lost their shape – everything."

Gary Neville: "That first 40 minutes was what I would call a classic away performance at Anfield. Manchester United weathered the storm and it looked like they were going to get that goal and go ahead at half-time."

Gary Neville: "The second half has been an absolute disgrace, a shambles. They have not been epitomised more than Fernandes, who has been embarrassing – a shambles – in this game. But I have to say it’s not their usual performance. It’s not their usual spirit and form. "

Gary Neville: "Ten Hag will deal with it I’m sure, like he’s dealt with other difficult issues." #MUFC
📥@Manchester_Utdfc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 7:41am On Mar 06, 2023
Roy Keane: "When you go two goals down like that you've got to show some sort of pride, fight, spirit, they didn't show any of that."

Roy Keane: "Thank god I've never been part of a team that's been beaten by that much playing for Man United. The players will be embarrassed, ashamed of their performance. When the going got tough they went missing."

Roy Keane: "I never thought United were back to their very best. They've had some very good results. They've been giving teams chances - Leicester at home, West Ham. Teams have let them off the hook."

Roy Keane: "The senior players are the ones that let the club down today." #MUFC
📥@Manchester_Utdfc

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madrid5: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Happy Monday (Gakpo)

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2023
My favorite carbonated drink.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
nani667:
#TrashHagOUT
Back to default 😁😁😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

We have a very poor record at Anfield. Liverpool have gained some form and in such derbies anything can happen.

I would not be surprised if we flogged them, if it ends in a stalemate, or if they beat us. The one result that would shock me is Liverpool flogging us.

So on a scale of 1-7 how shocked are you about yesterday's result doc? 🙂

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2023
ChristineC:
it will surprise me if United don't win with at least two goals up.

For anfield?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Lost their heads yesterday. Completely unacceptable .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

We have a very poor record at Anfield. Liverpool have gained some form and in such derbies anything can happen.

I would not be surprised if we flogged them, if it ends in a stalemate, or if they beat us. The one result that would shock me is Liverpool flogging us.

As the match got to 4-0, it was this post that came to my mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nah Salah did our Butcher dirty

😭😭😭

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
Decided to watch the highlights this afternoon. I saw terrible things

😐😐😐
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
My God, 7:0 cry cry cry

Disgusting, humiliating, humbling, devastating, shameful. Especially because it was under a manager that has 70% win rate. Oh no!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin grin

Next time get an anti-shock.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OdizeeOne: 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Antony again.

Tell me why Pellistri can't see game time in this squad.

ETH is just trying to prove that Antony purchase is not a waste. And that might end in tears.

No one should say Antony issue is the fee. Never. The guy is a waste pipe. He should be thrown away.

Very useless type of player. Can't even manage to use his right leg to support his runs. You can't beat players, you can't dribble.

His display is unacceptable, totally, even if he was bought for 20 naira.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
undecided

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ellexy:
Decided to watch the highlights this afternoon. I saw terrible things

😐😐😐

You must be into BDSM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Wetin be the answer abeg?

I no go school

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Roland17:

If Degea was garbage, then Martinez and Varane are garbage cans and were uber useless against Liverpool.
I no say uou dey troll but make I shalaye this one time.

Yes. Varane, Martinez and pretty much everyone were useless but De Pant has been more useless for a couple of years now. He will make the normal one or two saves every 8 market days and his fans will come and tell us he's still an elite shot stopper.

8 shots on target. 7 went in. De Basket. Useless motherfucker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
I want

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Everybody shud calm down. We will bounce back but Antony shud b drop. ls only good for exhibition. Honestly l believe fatigue kick in. Dis is ETH first season. He will improve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Everybody shud calm down. We will bounce back but Antony shud b drop. His only good for exhibition. Honestly l believe fatigue kick in. Dis is ETH first season. He will improve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
5-03-2023 😎

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Almiron: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bjteensdes24:
The only team wey suppose get liver troll us na Arsenal not Barca wey we comot for Europa and Chelsea sitting on the 10th position. Even Arsenal fans sef no fi trol well cos they know with the remaining matches anything can still happen but their own go worst if dem bottle this league walahi grin
You're a certified mor0n, the same Barcelona wey use una Carry two UEFA champions League, you dey here dey celebrate mere Europa League , like who give a fvck about Europa League, aside the nonsense shayo cup wey una lift last week, wetin Una go win again this season.

Just take your L in peace, cos Liverpool deliver una to this banter table. Shameless, you still get mouth to type nonsense. Mor0ns like Una jubilate wen B. Munich thrashed Barcelona 8-2(6goals) now una team don chop 7-0 in 2023. Lmao.... Fvcking losers...

Cry more

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
I'm really looking forward to the next match. We need to drop out of either FA or europa, and keep a fresh squad. No trophy talk nonsense. This team still struggle a lot, they just manage to grind out results.

Players like Sancho and Martial should be discarded when the season ends. They're taking up spaces and making us believe we have some players that can be relied on. New players must replace them, in addition to the other areas they need to strengthen

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
postdigger:

So on a scale of 1-7 how shocked are you about yesterday's result doc? 🙂

(1) (2) (3) ... (13043) (13044) (13045) (13046) (13047) (13048) (13049) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), MRTA7 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.