Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722631 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13057) (13058) (13059) (13060) (13061) (13062) (13063) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Leyqute:

They’re always passing to each other near the box. They always try to assist each other, even when it doesn’t make sense.

They formed a broship during Mou’s era (remember when they were each scoring as subs?). That bond grew stronger over the years. If not that Anthonia went to medical school, they couldve developed into a deadly pair by now.
Well we have seen the best of Martial and he should be sold off. If ETH is serious, he has to do away with players that are hardly available. So that the club is fully aware of the true state of the players we have at the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Expert17:

Need this deal badly, can't wait to see Eriksen, Bruno and Kane combo. 🔥🔥🔥

You get 300m? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Expert17:

Need this deal badly, can't wait to see Eriksen, Bruno and Kane combo. 🔥🔥🔥

Kane’s game has changed this past couple of season. His hold up play is fantastic, his decision making is top notch, and his passes are great too.

I think he’ll integrate better with Rashford just like he did with Son at Tottenham.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
eph12:

Well we have seen the best of Martial and he should be sold off. If ETH is serious, he has to do away with players that are hardly available. So that the club is fully aware of the true state of the players we have at the club.

That one is not up for discussion again. Martial should be sold at this point.

He’s played less than a third of United’s games in the last couple of season. He’s a waste of salary at this point. Only his fanatics will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
Update on Qatari bid for United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
eph12:

Send him to turkey to go and finish his medical studies. I'm done with him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Trevor012 dem talk say one goat former club dey pay ref for corner when he was still there. No wonder he dey collect underserved balloon dor. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
They wan start again.

As we dey discuss only Man United matter and this place dey peaceful, una no like am Abi? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
Leyqute:

That one is not up for discussion again. Martial should be sold at this point.

He’s played less than a third of United’s games in the last couple of season. He’s a waste of salary at this point. Only his fanatics will think otherwise.
Hopefully by end of June, we would have completed at least 80% of our signings and be focused on the new season. We need to start the season in great form
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
MRTA7:

Send him to turkey to go and finish his medical studies. I'm done with him.
I agree. If we can get 30m, let's take it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Haha

Ipopalomo.

So you still dey?

Baba... You be wan kee mee nii...? Abi...? I no understand...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2023
everton4life:
They wan start again.

As we dey discuss only Man United matter and this place dey peaceful, una no like am Abi? undecided
And when their better halves start spamming here with World Cup Pics, they'll complain grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2023
Outside United

It's been 16 years since Lionel Messi, at age 19, scored his first career hat trick.

It came against Real Madrid.

Legendary ✨

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2023
eyezik3:
Manchester United's top goalscorers in Europe

◎ Rooney - 39
◎ van Nistelrooy - 38
◎ Giggs - 29
◎ Law - 28
◎ Scholes - 26
◉ Rashford - 24
◎ Ronaldo - 24

Imagine van nistelrooy finished his career at United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2023
Jadon
Pelistri.
Anthony martial

Against real betis second leg

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
AdisaOwala:

You get 300m? undecided

300m for who?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Erik ten Hag on Marcus Rashford’s celebration: “He is expressing himself well. Pointing to his head, he’s saying, ‘it’s all in my head and I’m in control.’”
📥@Manchester_Utdfc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Outside United
🚨 PSG are ready to pay Neymar up to leave the club.

(Source: Romain_Molina )

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2023
Mrviktor:
Jadon Pelistri. Anthony martial
Against real betis second leg
Ten Hag will have none of that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Eazzii:
Ten Hag will have none of that.

That squad is too thin for that man to be doing agidi.

He needs to rotate

Degea
Licha
Shaw.
Case.
Rash.
Fred.

Need to rest.

Lindelof is competent
Mactominay is.
Brandon can play.
Maguire can play.

We are allowed 5 subs.
If we are loosing by halftime bring on players to settle the ship
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 11:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Leyqute:

Kane’s game has changed this past couple of season. His hold up play is fantastic, his decision making is top notch, and his passes are great too.

I think he’ll integrate better with Rashford just like he did with Son at Tottenham.

Kane has proven his quality over the years. That man just needs a trophy to ice the cake. Hopefully he will come get it at Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Mrviktor:

300m for who?

Financial figures from a source named “Capology” is a bit funny tbh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2023
TeslaFC:

Financial figures from a source named “Capology” is a bit funny tbh grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I dont expect Tottenham to pay higher than 250k.per week tho..
After buying a new stadium
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2023
TeslaFC:

Kane has proven his quality over the years. That man just needs a trophy to ice the cake. Hopefully he will come get it at Man United.
But like
RVP
We can. Only get 2 brilliant seasons out of him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2023
Osimen or kane

I believe we would spend like 150m.this window

20 on a new right back

40 on a midfielder

10 on a backup goalie

80 on a striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mrviktor:

But like
RVP
We can. Only get 2 brilliant seasons out of him

Two is very much enough to get him. He’s worth it, just like RVP and that his left leg was.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
odizeey:

No try am o. Anything can happen in knockout games. But we can squeeze points in EPL.

True though, but I think our chances are higher in UEL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mrviktor:

grin grin grin grin grin

I dont expect Tottenham to pay higher than 250k.per week tho..
After buying a new stadium

Even the 250k was out of fear that other clubs will snap him up. Spurs are a hard nut to crack when it comes to finances, closely followed by Liverpool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
TeslaFC:

True though, but I think our chances are higher in UEL.

So you believe we are not qualifying as part of top four?

You no rate the team sha.

Don't forget arsenal is still in Europa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
Thank you bornemount anything to see Liverpool happiness is no no for me. Oloriburuku team undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:07pm On Mar 11, 2023
This Bournemouth is mad.

Dem go rush score first kon still chop am at the end.

Did so against arsenal nd Tottenham.

Watch Liverpool as dem go pack like 4 goals give them. Back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Mrviktor:
This Bournemouth is mad.

Dem go rush score first kon still chop am at the end.

Did so against arsenal nd Tottenham.

Watch Liverpool as dem go pack like 4 goals give them. Back

I dey hate that thing.

If you won lose, lose make we relax. No dey give us hope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13057) (13058) (13059) (13060) (13061) (13062) (13063) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.