Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,906 members, 7,838,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799548 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13153) (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2023
odizeey:

We go prevail.

I predict 5-0

wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:
So David De Gea with his "long arms/hands" couldn't deal with that header? cheesy
I wish say na Kepa...una for don cook am don
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2023
eph12:

He's someone you want to hire for a short term plan and glory. If you want to build a team, football and culture that will be there even when he's gone, he's not

😂😂😂😂

Which manager do you think is hired for long-term?
You think if ten-hag doesn't achieve any success he will stay?

Dey play my brother😁

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

I forgot they now give the kicked out of quarter finals trophy.
No. But they get a bigger payout than those dumped in the RO16.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 8:10am On Apr 21, 2023
Thank you Sevilla for sending Lana1 back to the slums of Ibadan.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2023
BlaqFaze:
I wish say na Kepa...una for don cook am don
That was my point really but it wasn't Kepa, wo what will you guys do? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2023
eph12:

He's someone you want to hire for a short term plan and glory. If you want to build a team, football and culture that will be there even when he's gone, he's not
oh wow. Tell me abourrit. grin

Name one manager in this category please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:27am On Apr 21, 2023
CapitalCee:

Few of us who wanted DDG to go since like 4 years ago were called Haters. No problem let ETH renew his contract, there is no way we will win any reasonable thing with DDG in post, if you like sign all the world class players as you like

People can't understand the level of panic a shaky shaky keeper spreads through a team. Now we have a shaky shaky keeper and 2 shaky shaky central defenders. Our goose is cooked.

Mediocre in the air. Mediocre coming out of the box. Mediocre with his feet. Medicore with communication. Mediocre with organization.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2023
akwesenana:
Shame nor dey catch you? 😂

Paste the payout here abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Lana1,

Erik Ten Hag in European KOs

2019: bottled a 3-0 lead vs Spurs
2020: Knocked out by washed Valencia in the UCL GS
2020: Lost to Getafe 3-1 in the R32 Europa League
2021: Knocked out by Midtjylland in the UCL GS
2021: Lost 3-2 to Washed Roma in Europa League QF
2022: Lost to Benfica’s Darwin Nunez
2023: Bottled a 2-0 lead vs relegation battling Sevilla

Worst manager of all time?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by treblechamp100: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:

And your point was?
😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2023
Lana1 if DDG die...what's the cause of death on the autopsy report?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2023
PatientofYabale:
I don't want see this set of player in man u. Because I just don't why, next season
Dalot
Maguire
Degea
Rashford
Sancho
Martial
Eriksen
Varane
Lindelof
Fred
Mc tominay
Whoghost
Sabinus
Antony
Van de beek
Elangaflop

The should be sell for free transfer. Useless nonsense players. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. They should sell rashford and dalot to Chelsea or arsenal

That's 16 in total. Didn't we agree on 15 new players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2023
Martial, De Gea and Sancho have to be sold, they have weak mentality.

Sabitzer should return to Bayern while Maguire's contract should be terminated.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:

Pep Guardiola
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

😂😂😂😂

Which manager do you think is hired for long-term?
You think if ten-hag doesn't achieve any success he will stay?

Dey play my brother😁
You didn't read what you quoted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2023
FBS:

I can name two. Potter and Lampard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Leyqute:

That's 16 in total. Didn't we agree on 15 new players?
Shey I told una say e don pass 15 now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Leyqute:

Bruno was already on a yellow and hr was being rash. Ref cautioned ETH to take him off or he'll give him a red for his next offense. Same with Antony.
Can ref do this?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by treblechamp100: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2023
ChristineC:
if Maguire was born in Nigeria, he'd still be underemployed 15 years after his BSc.
Was mad Ten Hag didn't strip him of the captains armband, but took consolation that he relegated the otu to the bench. If Maguire remains captain next season even from the bench, this place will not contain me and Erik....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 9:16am On Apr 21, 2023
treblechamp100:
Was mad Ten Hag didn't strip him of the captains armband, but took consolation that he relegated the otu to the bench. If Maguire remains captain next season even from the bench, this place will not contain me and Erik....

Man United just stupid since sir Alex left

I don give den last chance. If dem no change their stupid ways, I dey go man city. At least the club is still young, we can build a good history with dem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 21, 2023
akwesenana:
Tell that to your bank, the bookkeepers at Arsenal don’t care as we ain’t in massive debts. Unlike you scummies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by treblechamp100: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2023
patrickmuf:
Martial, De Gea and Sancho have to be sold, they have weak mentality.

Sabitzer should return to Bayern while Maguire's contract should be terminated.
100% concur with this, in addition they should add McFred and Elanga too....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by treblechamp100: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Man United just stupid since sir Alex left

I don give den last chance. If dem no change their stupid ways, I dey go man city. At least the club is still young, we can build a good history with dem.
Please don't leave us 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2023
MorataFC:
Can ref do this?

Ref didn’t necessarily tell him to take Bruno off. He only warned that he’d give him a red for his next offense.

The logical thing was to take him off since EtH could see with his eyes how Bruno and Antony were behaving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2023
Leyqute:

Ref didn’t necessarily tell him to take Bruno off. He only warned that he’d give him a red for his next offense.

The logical thing was to take him off since EtH could see with his eyes how Bruno and Antony were behaving.
Yeah, I agreed with this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2023
treblechamp100:
Please don't leave us 😁

Bro you sef reason am na.

Everything about United is now mediocre. How did we step this low?

These calibre of players can't make it to the first eleven of teams like Madrid, City or even Liverpool.

Man United used to be gaint were teams shivers before they play. But now, any useless team can just trash us out of any competition.

The most annoying things is the fans are okay with this shitty players in their team. As much as I hate to admit Man United is no longer a top 4 team.

Man United has no fvkn direction. Hence I don give the team till next season. If they don't improve and change their ways I dey go find new better club with little history like Man City and PSG to support.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benedictilemona(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Bro you sef reason am na.

Everything about United is now mediocre. How did we step this low?

These calibre of players can't make it to the first eleven of teams like Madrid, City or even Liverpool.

Man United used to be gaint were teams shivers before they play. But now, any useless team can just trash us out of any competition.

The most annoying things is the fans are okay with this shitty players in their team. As much as I hate to admit Man United is no longer a top 4 team.

Man United has no fvkn direction. Hence I don give the team till next season. If they don't improve and change their ways I dey go find new better club with little history like Man City and PSG to support.
even u join city,d passion no go dey,ur mind go still dey man utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2023
eph12:

You didn't read what you quoted
I did.
Which manager do you think will build a foundation that will last.. None.
SAF was here for more than 20yrs everything he built is gone.
Arsene wenger's foundation destroyed.
Everything Pep built will be destroyed after he leaves man City.

So again while it is a nice talking point, the reality is a managers philosophy doesn't really last beyond him for long.

See Madrid. Mourinho came and laid a foundation of counter attack that has lasted for a while till we lost Ronaldo and we transitioned into a team that basically has no identity.
See what I mean😁

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2023
MorataFC:
Can ref do this?

My body weak.

Shey ref use phone call am? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2023
Leyqute:

The logical thing was to caution your players.

Removing your best players against the Madrid of Europa? Wrong move.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmiDon11: 10:24am On Apr 21, 2023
GGMU 4 life.
Maguire for OWNGOAL DO'r

(1) (2) (3) ... (13153) (13154) (13155) (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), odizeey(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.