Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,927 members, 7,866,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882096 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) (13160) (13161) (13162) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2023
nani667:
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFraud

I can bet the bald guy is telling lies.

Pep Guardiola said something similar about Joe Hart before booting him out of the club. Dude didn't even play one PL game under him. He also spoke nice things about Bravo but that didn't stop him from sending him out of the club.

By summer we will know if ETH still wants DDG at the club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2023
I will say this again, as much as i will want City not to win the 3 peat EPL titles, or the treble. I dont bloody care it they do.
As long as City remains this way and obviously keep improving, and other teams like my Man Utd continue keeping mediocres like DDG, Maguire, Sancho, Werghorst, etc using emotional sentiments, City will keep knocking at the door of that treble and 3 peat and will eventually get it. So why not win it now so that everybody will rest and focus on other things.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:52am On Apr 22, 2023
obonujoker:
Erik ten Hag: “Harry Maguire has an important role. He is the captain, leads and he communicates with the manager, motivates the team”. 🔴 #MUFC

“He’s the example in the training space”.
Make i just believe say he doesn't want to cause issue in the dressing room, we wait to see if Maguire will remain captain next season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2023
CapitalCee:
I will say this again, as much as i will want City not to win the 3 peat EPL titles, or the treble. I dont bloody care it they do.
As long as City remains this way and obviously keep improving, and other teams like my Man Utd continue keeping mediocres like DDG, Maguire, Sancho, Werghorst, etc using emotional sentiments, City will keep knocking at the door of that treble and 3 peat and will eventually get it. So why not win it now so that everybody will rest and focus on other things.

Exactly. City is a serious team, they don't continue to reward underperforming players. Cancelo had a rough season and he was booted out on loan sharp sharp. City will keep winning titles as long as they keep on improving.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2023
TLona1:
Thank you Sevilla for reducing noise pollution.

These red MFers were already thinking their curse against Spanish teams is over just because they managed to defeat the weakest Barca side since 2003 with a narrow 4-3 victory.

Thank you El Nesyri. You will forever be remembered

The boy AIR Nesyri is already a legend in my books.

Pursued and battered Portugal to make Africa, Arabs, and Argentines proud.

Humiliated, traumatized, and sent the minions of Manchester to reevaluate their lives from the Ulokpa league.

The boy is blessed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Erik ten Hag has accepted that new signings in the goalkeeping department can wait, with a centre-forward being the priority and midfield a close second this transfer window. [@lauriewhitwell]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
obonujoker:
Erik ten Hag: “Harry Maguire has an important role. He is the captain, leads and he communicates with the manager, motivates the team”. 🔴 #MUFC

“He’s the example in the training space”.

Eh God, we are in deep shit!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Reason i won't believe that report until it truly happen. If Sancho, McTominay, Fred, Maguire, Elanga, Martial, Jones, Dalot, Linderlof are still in the team next season, the rebellion against you and your colleague at the board go loud. It may be difficult selling all of them cos of their crazy weekly wages, they should workout loan moves for them and free up space for better Academy players and new signings....
Jones is gone. his contract is up anyways.
Martial is in this boat with contract situation. one of McTom or Fred will leave. my guess will be McTominay cuz he raised some dust over playing time recently and his injuries are piling too.
Maguire's stay will be a mockery of his abilities. he'd do well at a mid table team where they'd not prioritise playing out from the back or keeping a high defensive line, probably with West Ham or Chelsea angry
Sancho, let's just commit him into the Father's hands.
Elanga is not certain to leave, maybe on loan.
Dalot and Lindelof are gonna stay.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Leyqute:
https://twitter.com/nifemey_/status/1649508640183779330?s=21

ThrowBack
imagine Sancho at the end of that pass cry
nobody will deem it a scoring chance, talk more of a potential Pogba assist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
This bald headed man use full squad to play Sheffield....

Your treble dreams are dead. Madrid to deal with you in UCL, Man UTD to trash you in the finals...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
obonujoker:
This bald headed man use full squad to play Sheffield....

Your treble dreams are dead. Madrid to deal with you in UCL, Man UTD to trash you in the finals...

No, Ederson,Stones,Dias,KDB and Rodri. All guaranteed starters. I just shows how strong the City squad is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maguire is a big threat for us tommorow. Man u will be defending against two striker tommorow. Hopefully Maguire wont do assist or scored for Brighton tommorow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sancho to score hatrick tommorow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Maguire is a big threat for us tommorow. Man u will be defending against two striker tommorow. Hopefully Maguire wont do assist or scored for Brighton tommorow.

Maguire is suspended
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
I just hope it won’t be another disgraceful game against City, if we beat Brighton. Maybe we should not bother to reach the finals. Focus on top 4.

I am tired of conceding lots of goals against any decent side.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
imagine Sancho at the end of that pass cry
nobody will deem it a scoring chance, talk more of a potential Pogba assist.

At best Sancho will take the ball back and try to pass to someone to score. He might not even win the ball not to talk of creating a scoring chance. He has regressed badly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
nitrogen:
I just hope it won’t be another disgraceful game against City, if we beat Brighton. Maybe we should not bother to reach the finals. Focus on top 4.

I am tired of conceding lots of goals against any decent side.

Win or lose, we only have EPL fixtures until the end of the season. And the FA Cup final will be played one week after the 38th league game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2023
🚨 Ten Hag: "We need a striker who scores goals because we have the ability in the team to put balls in the box, so we need a striker to finish." #MUFC 🇳🇱✅
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:08am On Apr 23, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨 Ten Hag: "We need a striker who scores goals because we have the ability in the team to put balls in the box, so we need a striker to finish." #MUFC 🇳🇱✅

What happened to Weghorst?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2023
Jokerman:
I disagree sir, we need strikers who can only press bre.ast 😁

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I disagree sir, we need strikers who can only press bre.ast 😁

We have Weghorst and Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2023
AWB should start today because that Mitoma poses a huge threat to us.

I am not confident at all, I'll not be surprised if we lose the game but if we win, I'll be shocked...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PatientofYabale(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seriously, Maguire is not bad. He just needs a good coach. Maguire is one of the best defender in the world. Look at his performance in world cup. Man u should not sell Maguire. He is a very good defender. Degea was the one at fault for all the goals been scored against sevilla
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
#TrashHagOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thank goodness we didn't play Newcastle in this form or else, na woto woto for finals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Odunharry:
Thank goodness we didn't play Newcastle in this form or else, na woto woto for finals.
Na lie bro. Spurs is currently shit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol... thank God no be Newcastle we play o...

See wotowoto.

Conte was right about thus Tottenham. Hence his interview
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
obonujoker:
Erik ten Hag has accepted that new signings in the goalkeeping department can wait, with a centre-forward being the priority and midfield a close second this transfer window. [@lauriewhitwell]

He should have a meeting with Henderson and back him 💯 next season. DDG must not get a contract renewal. Make e dey go... E don do enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
🚨 NEW:

Varane has had scans on his ankle after the initial swelling finally started to subside - and the verdict was that he could be out for up to six weeks.
@MullockSMirror#MUFC 🔴🇫🇷

(1) (2) (3) ... (13156) (13157) (13158) (13159) (13160) (13161) (13162) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.