Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8692401 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13259) (13260) (13261) (13262) (13263) (13264) (13265) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:36pm On May 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

It took Arteta, who is the ultimate Pep prodigy, at least 3 years to get Assanal firing.
They've always played good footy though. They were even trying to pass out from the back with the likes of Mustafi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2023
adebayo201:

Which of the Anthony?? The f**lish one or the med one

Lol. Definitely the foolish one. The one who plays like he's being controlled with a faulty controller.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
Itsrm:

The useless team will not even qualify for UCL. I told them the league position was deceiving them. They will soon find their level

What level is it now, baba oko mi? grin

We dey tell you say your head no correct that day, you dey argue say na lie, you don’t live at yaba left, you only spend most of your time there. Idiott

26 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 25, 2023
Leyqute:

We dey tell you say your head no correct that day, you dey argue say na lie, you don’t live at yaba left, you only spend most of your time there. Idiott

Wetin be dis?? grin grin. Wetin be dis?? grin grin Wetin be dis?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olril18(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2023
Not some folks being scammed by sancho again. His 1 good performance before he disappears for the next 20 games.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2023
Erik ten Hag says he is impatient. "Need better players if we want to compete for the highest"

- Simon Stone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2023
Ellexy:
My boy. E don dey bench attack-minded Dalot

🤭
If I talk...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2023
To me, bissaka is the most consistent player in man u right nw. Every match he always give is best.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:29pm On May 25, 2023
I noticed this since after world cup but kept it to my self, but e be like say people eye don dey open too. AWB is top 3 among our best dribbler.

https://twitter.com/JMNDComps/status/1661287470040772609?t=r_O8mFVROVcAIFa8ARzXEQ&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPAQxA-ItM

This one shows him even at crystal palace. He's the most improved player in the team.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:01am On May 26, 2023
AWB has improved in all facets. If we can get the pre-world cup Dalot back then we don't need to waster limited funds on any FB. The 2 of them can sort RB between themselves for the next 5 years.

Sancho played well today and actually sprinted away from a defender at one time, but this is the bare minimum expected from him with his transfer fee and salary. This kind of performance should be his baseline or else he is just wasting our time and money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:28am On May 26, 2023
Leyqute:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Mount does not even play in the pivot for Chelsea. He plays further forward in attacking midfield or sometimes on the wing. Only madness can explain a manager chasing him for 50m, and i don't think ETH is mad.

I have a feeling he wants a more attacking team.

With the left back or right back slotting into midfield.

Allowing the attacking players to go forward.

But the issue is we dont know how to play that system..

We have seen dalot try..

Shaw is the only one that has managed to do a fine enough job.. But u are taking away his forward running
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:54am On May 26, 2023
melodyogonna:

If I talk...
Please do...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2023
I saw sancho run yesterday.. Which was omo..

Nd that boy garnacho wow..

Everytime he was running at the defender u had hope that something will happen..

Almost like when saka nd martinelli are running at defenders.. Raw talent..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:57am On May 26, 2023
afrodoc2:
AWB has improved in all facets. If we can get the pre-world cup Dalot back then we don't need to waster limited funds on any FB. The 2 of them can sort RB between themselves for the next 5 years.

Sancho played well today and actually sprinted away from a defender at one time, but this is the bare minimum expected from him with his transfer fee and salary. This kind of performance should be his baseline or else he is just wasting our time and money.
Sancho plays better on the right than on the left. Even when he was at Dortmund, he barely played on the left, it was mostly RW or CAM. This inverted winger stuff is not his thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:00am On May 26, 2023
Oasis007:
Erik ten Hag says he is impatient. "Need better players if we want to compete for the highest"

- Simon Stone
Good but the Glazers need to fcvk off fast else we may not get to that next level.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2023
Mrviktor:
I saw sancho run yesterday.. Which was omo..

Nd that boy garnacho wow..

Everytime he was running at the defender u had hope that something will happen..

Almost like when saka nd martinelli are running at defenders.. Raw talent..

Sancho is more comfortable at the RW position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:05am On May 26, 2023
afrodoc2:
The team actually played badly but luckily we were facing a dead team.
las las Whodeyhouse club na them come be dead team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2023
Ellexy:
Sancho plays better on the right than on the left. Even when he was at Dortmund, he barely played on the left, it was mostly RW or CAM. This inverted winger stuff is not his thing.
But we have seen him play on the RW a couple of times at old trafford and nobody was impressed. Wherever he plays, he just needs to sprint more and be stronger on the ball. Then run back to defend when necessary. Even Grealish did that a lot this season. You will see him in attack and next minute, he's intercepting a ball in City's box
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:00am On May 26, 2023
Ellexy:

He played enough times on the left at Dortmund too and was great. With the Man City youth team that used to rod our team he was on the left, Brahim Diaz on the right, and Foden in the hole.

He has just been poor since he joined us. We can’t use position to dress it up. He has been as poor on both left and right here as he was good in both positions in Dortmund.

I watched a clip yday from his Dortmund days where he left Bayern defenders for dead with his acceleration. He has it in him but his attitude and mentality is all wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:23am On May 26, 2023
I give ETH permission to play McFred against Fulham. I dont want to see Casemiro on that pitch.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2023
MRTA7:
I give ETH permission to play McFred against Fulham. I dont want to see Casemiro on that pitch.
We have young players that can play instead. Fred and his bro should not near the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2023
Leyqute:

Na wa ooh 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 10:46am On May 26, 2023
Qualification for the UCL after Ten Haag bundled Ronaldo out is not a coincidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2023
TLona1:
Qualification for the UCL after Ten Haag bundled Ronaldo out is not a coincidence.

Shut up!!!! undecided undecided undecided. Must you talk nonsense??

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Shut up!!!! undecided undecided undecided. Must you talk nonsense??
Check dictionary for the meaning of nonsense, You will see Tlona1 name there 😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:30am On May 26, 2023
This is the first time we'll be winning at least a trophy and finishing top 4 in the same season since Fergie retired. Crazy.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 1:03pm On May 26, 2023
🚨🇧🇷 Manchester United fear winger Antony has suffered a recurrence of the ankle injury that kept him out of the final two months of last season with Ajax.
@BBCSport
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2023
Erik ten Hag on David de Gea contract: “I think we want him to stay and he wants to stay at Manchester United”. 🚨🔴 #MUFC

“I think we will find each other in terms of new agreement”, ten Hag added — via
@sistoney67
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2023
Jokerman:

Sancho is more comfortable at the RW position

He could have easily had 2-3 assists if not for kepa and bruno

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2023
🚨 The interest in Mason Mount from Manchester United and beyond is very serious. He is leaning towards a move to Manchester United and the clubs are expected to talk in due course.
(via @SJohnsonSport) 🔴

(1) (2) (3) ... (13259) (13260) (13261) (13262) (13263) (13264) (13265) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.