Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758013 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
montelik: Heard some interesting speculation about a Beckham return.

i also heard of nicky butt and quinton fortune....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^ Fortune is already back in ambassadorial capacity and I Nicky Butt may join the academy staff once he is done with his badges. Becks is coming back to the 1st team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
We dnt nid him. We r even lookin 4 a way 2 offload d old men we hv afteral d club is nt 4 pensioners!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
#MUFC XI: Lindegaard, Rafael, Jones, Carrick, Buttner, Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson, Powell, Welbeck, Hernandez

#MUFC Bench: Johnstone, Wootton, Young, Cole, Vermijl, Macheda, King

carrick @ centre-back again(just brilliant)
ferguson needs to retire....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Could careless. This game is meaningless. The most important thing is that after 90 mins we don't pick up any injuries. That said I would have liked to see either King or Macheda start in place of Chicarito.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
I am well proud of the young lads.
They played a very good Galatasaray side and the experience will be invaluable.
That said, Carrik should never play CB for us...this game was meaningless, why not just play Wooton, we were probably gonna lose anyway.
This game should have been the one for Giggs and Scholes, unless they would play at the weekend I don't understand why they were rested.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Decent performance despite the defeat. Was always going to be tough. But I thought the performance was mostly ok considering the lineup. Good to see jones back. Hopefully the injury situation improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
montelik: ^^ Fortune is already back in ambassadorial capacity and I Nicky Butt may join the academy staff once he is done with his badges. Becks is coming back to the 1st team.

Nicky Butt is already with Warren Joyce and the U21s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
chamotex: I am well proud of the young lads.
They played a very good Galatasaray side and the experience will be invaluable.
That said, Carrik should never play CB for us...this game was meaningless, why not just play Wooton, we were probably gonna lose anyway.
This game should have been the one for Giggs and Scholes, unless they would play at the weekend I don't understand why they were rested.

alex ferguson is a tool!
because he wanted to leave giggs/scholes at home as senior citizens, he played them against norwich at the expense of 3 points. are those old fools too fragile to go to turkey? had we played cleverson in our midfield on saturday, we would have won easily and stay on top of the table.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
Seems we didn't pick up any injuries, so a good night. Now for a struggling QPR and then West Ham. Expect some rotation with Giggs and Scholes to both start in one of those games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
Did y'all see SAF's hat at the City V Real Madrid match? I think it was meant to be a disguise.cheesy

I need someone to post a pic of it please. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Mr_TA: Did y'all see SAF's hat at the City V Real Madrid match? I think it was meant to be a disguise.cheesy

I need someone to post a pic of it please. grin
no hiding place for a knight cheesy cheesy cheesy cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
smiley smiley

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
Is that Statue supposed to be SAF?

I hope they got a refund.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Effiko(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2012
Mr_TA: Is that Statue supposed to be SAF?

does it look like roy hodgson /
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
Effiko: does it look like roy hodgson /
maybe Jonathan undecided cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
Effiko: does it look like roy hodgson /

It looks more like Bob Wilson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
if ando doesn't start midweek something is up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
that is 2 clear yellow card tackles from scholes in just 10 mins. he is getting worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Another deserved defeat being served up. I think we need a few more before Baba's eyes open to the limitations of the squad or he admits he needs to step down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mr_TA: Another deserved defeat being served up. I think we need a few more before Baba's eyes open to the limitations of the squad or he admits he needs to step down.

that man is a big fool......
unless fans physically chase giggs/scholes out, fergie would still play them till they are 60. what does ando/clev need to do get a start these days? if they ask to leave now, fans would turn on them and call them money grabbers!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Coogar i see you.. grin

analysis so far......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
r231: Coogar i see you.. grin

analysis so far......

anderson completely changed the game when he came on....
3-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mr_TA: Another deserved defeat being served up. I think we need a few more before Baba's eyes open to the limitations of the squad or he admits he needs to step down.
You say wetin??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fact is, I dont want to turn into Arsenal or Liverpool where their legends overstay their time to the detriment of the club. If SAF isnt up to the task anymore he should bow out gracefully.

Another awful performance against the worst team in the league and we were at home. The squad make up is poor despite the amount spent and the weaknesses in the side have not been addressed.

Some positives, Fletcher was excellent. Anderson changed the game AGAIN. We got 3 points. that is it.

Roll on next week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Fergie is a stubborn goat and I don't think he will learn.
I am not even happy about the performace or the score line.
Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
i think fergie is doing this deliberately.....
he secretly likes the fact that we are being called the "comeback kings"......he starts with a very poor selection, we concede goals then he adjusts it with substitutions and we then go on to win. even a baby knows anderson/cleverley should be starting in our midfield - they are far ahead of others as we speak in terms of fitness and form!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
[img]http://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/1024px/2012/011/1545036.jpg[/img]

What happened to Chicarito's pinky finger?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
football players mostly tape their fingertips - dunno why
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
i cant help but admire Chicharito's passion for goals. Immediately Fletcher put United ahead with the bullet header, Chicharito grabbed the ball from to net in order to get the game restarted as soon as possible... and he got his reward. i must say i was perplexed in the last game when United was a goal down, and searching frantically for an equalizer, only for SAF to withdraw Chicharito and in came Welbeck! WELBECK?? i just hope SAF learns quickly before we go trophyless for the second year running angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
SailorXY: i cant help but admire Chicharito's passion for goals. Immediately Fletcher put United ahead with the bullet header, Chicharito grabbed the ball from to net in order to get the game restarted as soon as possible... and he got his reward. i must say i was perplexed in the last game when United was a goal down, and searching frantically for an equalizer, only for SAF to withdraw Chicharito and in came Welbeck! WELBECK?? i just hope SAF learns quickly before we go trophyless for the second year running angry

chicharito's attitude is a template for young ambitious football players.....
he always grabs the ball after an equaliser or even a winner if there's still time to score more. he's humble - never fails to acknowledge the contribution of teammates and the joy on his face when he scores is so contagious! at only £6m, he's the best transfer business in the premier league for the past 8 yrs at least!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.