Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757385 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

chicharito's attitude is a template for young ambitious football players.....
he always grabs the ball after an equaliser or even a winner if there's still time to score more. he's humble - never fails to acknowledge the contribution of teammates and the joy on his face when he scores is so contagious! at only £6m, he's the best transfer business in the premier league for the past 8 yrs at least!

Thats what Torres needs. The right attitude
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2012
coogar: #MUFC XI: Lindegaard, Rafael, Jones, Carrick, Buttner, Fletcher, Cleverley, Anderson, Powell, Welbeck, Hernandez

#MUFC Bench: Johnstone, Wootton, Young, Cole, Vermijl, Macheda, King

carrick @ centre-back again(just brilliant)
ferguson needs to retire....
After this season,old age is catching up on him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2012
Mr_TA: Did y'all see SAF's hat at the City V Real Madrid match? I think it was meant to be a disguise.cheesy

I need someone to post a pic of it please. grin
Why youno post am? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2012
Ando proving to all he really wants to play for united...fantastic drive and commitment; waiting for nani to show a bit more of the same.
Rooney was shy.te all through.
All in all, decent performance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Man Utd: Lindegaard; Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Evra; Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley; Hernandez, Rooney, Van Persie - #MUFC

what a solid team - this should be our starting xi from now till may. i hope giggs cops a hamstring and scholes loses his vision!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
with this formation we control the midfield better and also protect the back 4 better,problem with it is that most of our creativity goes out the window as well.
its really a 4-3-1-2 (with Rooney being the 1 behind chicharito n RVP) NO WINGERS and a very strong central midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
the early goal cursed this match....
i knew united were always going to ease off and play a drab game. i was silently praying for an equaliser just before half time.....but then 3 points can't get me complaining!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
coogar: Man Utd: Lindegaard; Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Evra; Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley; Hernandez, Rooney, Van Persie - #MUFC

what a solid team - this should be our starting xi from now till may. i hope giggs cops a hamstring and scholes loses his vision!
do u think those men were not "rested" for Man City? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hapi we controld d midfield. VP, Ando, Rafael(excelent), Evans n our Gk were gud. Rooney was poor while d substitutes (Welbeck n Young) r jus clowns. Young pisses me off; an attacker dat cant drible!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
SailorXY: do u think those men were not "rested" for Man City? grin

i hope they cop malaria before then - those idiotic old men...if giggs was on the pitch today, we would have lost...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

i hope they cop malaria before then - those idiotic old men...if giggs was on the pitch today, we would have lost...
i don't know if u noticed that United actually pressed in the oppositions territory yesternight? & that Carrick was very mobile, actually getting into good shooting positions around the box?
That was why i disagreed with you earlier about our strikers being "lazy" & unable to press from the front. The manager's tactics & selection is actually our achilles heel!
I however think that Hernandez should start from the bench, Fletcher/Kagawa should replace him while Rooney moves forward, just to have some form of joker in case we need the goals.
Welbeck is nothing {Bebe should be tried... dude keep scoring wondergoals in the reserves}, i wonder why we consider selling Nani when we have Young in the team De Gea should be permanent first choice for fvck's sake.
Thumbs up to Smalling, Evans, Rafael & Lindegaard for the clean sheet. Evra? whatever undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Effiko(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
SailorXY: i don't know if u noticed that United actually pressed in the oppositions territory yesternight? & that Carrick was very mobile, actually getting into good shooting positions around the box?
That was why i disagreed with you earlier about our strikers being "lazy" & unable to press from the front. The manager's tactics & selection is actually our achilles heel!
I however think that Hernandez should start from the bench, Fletcher/Kagawa should replace him while Rooney moves forward, just to have some form of joker in case we need the goals.
Welbeck is nothing {Bebe should be tried... dude keep scoring wondergoals in the reserves}, i wonder why we consider selling Nani when we have Young in the team De Gea should be permanent first choice for fvck's sake.
Thumbs up to Smalling, Evans, Rafael & Lindegaard for the clean sheet. Evra? whatever :-\
the mumu bin won sell match dat last minute ....mtschewww
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
anderson -

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
I was disappointed with the scoreline against westham but was impressed with our play especially the crisp passing.

Anderson and cleverly should be the first names on Fergie's team list for most of our games, they are young, energetic and ready to fight for the ball in the middle of the pack, they also drive forward and initiate attacks.

I really thought we were gonna score more goals but somehow it did not happen. Thank God we got the 3points, I was impressed and encouraged.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:43am On Nov 30, 2012
Fergie is likely 2 start Giggs dis wkend cos of his(giggs) birthday yestade
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2012
Glad 2 hear Vidic is bak! His combo wit Evans wil b gud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Can we get rid of Ashley Young, please?
Fella is utter w/a/n/kery
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard: Can we get rid of Ashley Young, please?
Fella is utter w/a/n/kery

yes, get rid of our best winger when you have a disgraceful valencia and giggs in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

yes, get rid of our best winger when you have a disgraceful valencia and giggs in the team.
Forgot your golden boy Nani the liability.
Best winger whose eyes are always on the ground?...Forget that crap jare...Young is a thief collecting £105k a week for doing absolutely nothing...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
Coogar never ceases to amaze me.
First Nani was Uniteds best winger.
Now it's Young who hasn't done anything so far this season.
If Young is our best winger then United just sunk to Aston Villa's level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ashley Young?

Lol Who doesnt know that wigga is a scam. The guy no sabi play nada. He cant get to play at most top clubs probably one of the worst wingers to play for Man Utd together with BEBE-stuborn, BEBE-is-too-much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
StarBoard:
Forgot your golden boy Nani the liability.
Best winger whose eyes are always on the ground?...Forget that crap jare...Young is a thief collecting £105k a week for doing absolutely nothing...

young is as good as nani.
valencia is the worst of the lot - he's been shyte this season...

StarBoard: Coogar never ceases to amaze me.
First Nani was Uniteds best winger.
Now it's Young who hasn't done anything so far this season.
If Young is our best winger then United just sunk to Aston Villa's level.

young has been injured for most of the season - how many minutes has he played? his career @ united has been blighted with knocks and injuries when he's fit, fergie would play the useless giggs........ashley young is mad quality.....watch out for him in the 2nd half of the season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
Young is decent winger. Nothing special, but not without his strengths either.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

young is as good as nani.
valencia is the worst of the lot - he's been shyte this season...

young has been injured for most of the season - how many minutes has he played? his career @ united has been blighted with knocks and injuries when he's fit, fergie would play the useless giggs........ashley young is mad quality.....watch out for him in the 2nd half of the season!
Really?
Why do we have to wait till the second half of the season?
So injuries are now the excuse we give for an £18.5 million signing?
Even you know that he's featured in enough ties to provide at least one assist.
Yet you twist your own words and say he's our best by equating him with Nani.
Ashley Young is over-rated, over-hyped, over-priced and a fraudulent signing.
As much as I have issues with Nani, Young can NEVER come close to what Nani can achieve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
How can anyone mention Young in the same sentence as Nani?

Nani on his day would be ranked with Europes best Young is at best an Aston Villa level winger
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu: How can anyone mention Young in the same sentence as Nani?

Nani on his day would be ranked with Europes best Young is at best an Aston Villa level winger

maybe you should check their stats last season and measure their performance - you tool!

StarBoard:
Really?
Why do we have to wait till the second half of the season?
So injuries are now the excuse we give for an £18.5 million signing?
Even you know that he's featured in enough ties to provide at least one assist.
Yet you twist your own words and say he's our best by equating him with Nani.
Ashley Young is over-rated, over-hyped, over-priced and a fraudulent signing.
As much as I have issues with Nani, Young can NEVER come close to what Nani can achieve.

because the first half of the season was stop-start for him. niggling injuries wouldn't let him build his form or consistency. hopefully, he would get a run of games in january and his performance can be analysed...

however, the single most important factor is in his first debut season he beasted nani and valencia(our best wingers). you can take that to the bank and put it in a fixed deposit!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

maybe you should check their stats last season and measure their performance - you tool!

Was this not the same tool comparing Ashley Young to Ozil last season

Last season Nani 10 goals 15 assists

Last season Ashley Young 8 goals 12 assists
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:
Was this not the same tool comparing Ashley Young to Ozil last season

Last season Nani 10 goals 15 assists

Last season Ashley Young 8 goals 12 assists

don't be a tool -
put the number of minutes played on the pitch, dumbo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
coogar:

don't be a tool -
put the number of minutes played on the pitch, dumbo!

You can put in the minutes played

WHo is better Young or Ozil? orangutang
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
dayokanu:
You can put in the minutes played
WHo is better Young or Ozil? orangutang

idiotic gibbon - after getting cornered with his goof, he quickly changed his argument! what started this argument was whether young is as good as nani, you made a vacuous opinion, i simply put the opinion to bin and now you are quickly changing the topic - olodo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
Am hapi wit d line-up. It's like d old man has learnt his lessons.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Young<Valencia<Nani. D only tin he contributes 2 d team is his free kick n penalty tru his divin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bellamy01, patrickmuf(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.