Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719113 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13584) (13585) (13586) (13587) (13588) (13589) (13590) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

So you are an edo boy.
Epa, I'm from Akwa Ibom. Ob ota.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
akwesenana:
C'mon, don't tell me all you have left is editing posts.
C'mon loser.
nope just enjoying myself, Manchester United losing is joy enough teasing is just the icing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
nope just enjoying myself, Manchester United losing is joy enough teasing is just the icing.
Come again, this time try using punctuations. I can't decrypt what you wrote over there.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
eph12:

I honestly expected our players to become aggressive with Ragnick as the coach but that didn't work. As it couldn't work during Rangnick time that, I just knew that most of these our "star players" can never become more aggressive and contribute more. The honest truth is that they will need to be replaced. Maybe lesser game time even when fit so they know they're dispensable. Right now they feel untouchable.
it can’t work under the glazers though, just look at the uproar in the media because of this Sancho issue, imagine benching their golden boy Rashford cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
weedtaker:
Sancho should be binned in January, nothing player, zero output, zero aggression, zero defensive capabilities.

Anthony for all his lack of offensive threat is aggressive, a very good presser and can defend very well.

If we want to get anthony out of the team it should be for Amad or Pellistri not Sancho.

His mentality is sh!t, Pogba wasn't even quarter as bad as this idiot and they were on his case all the time, I mean Sancho couldn't nail a starting place under three different managers, he was getting benched for Elangass ffs!

Bin him asap!

This life!

See you casting stones on Sancho...A player you prepared a donkey to ride on, in the past.

Suddenly, Black RVP get zero abilities

grin grin

weedtaker:
I don’t mind the prize though.. getting Sancho is finally getting an excellent RW but also creating a strong competition across our forward line. [seen he can play as an Ss and LW too]

God has already given us Black Ronaldo and Black RVP Free of charge, we should close eye and splash the cash.

One injury to martial and watch our season burn.

I no get mind to stomach that kind failure next season.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
cool

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Getafe spokesperson on Mason Greenwood:

🗣️ “We do not want to enter the investigation. This guy has been declared innocent, judged, he is innocent like you or me. The moment we see that he is innocent we have no more to say.”

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
izzou:

This life!

See you casting stones on Sancho...A player you prepared a donkey to ride on, in the past.

grin grin

That's someone that's still in his right frame of mind.

You expect him to keep siding Sancho despite his nonsense?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
izzou:

This life!

grin grin

Black RVP is Mason Greenwood. Sancho has been a huge disappointment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
ChristoBam:

Every player's quality until United fans gets their hands on them. I won't even start sef so Convo no go long.
I wonder who the quality GK is if Onana isn't.

Be like na Onana be the new scapegoat wey we go blame this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Antony statement after accusations 🇧🇷

Brazilian media reported today that Man United star Antony is being investigated by the São Paulo court for domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend Gabriela Cavallin.

Antony replies with formal statement 🚨⤵️

“Out of respect for my fans, friends and family I feel obligated to speak publicly about the false accusations I have been a victim of.

From the beginning I have handled this issue seriously and with respect, providing the due clarifications to the police authority. The police inquest is under cover of justice, and therefore I cannot make its content public.

However, I can say with confidence that the accusations are false and that the evidence already produced and more to be produced show that I am innocent of the accusations made.

My relationship with Ms. Gabriela was tumultuous, with verbal offenses from both sides, but I never practiced any physical aggression.

Every time, whether in testimony or in interview, she presents a different version of the accusations.

Thus, I come to deny the accusations made and inform that I remain at the full disposal of the Brazilian authorities to clarify what is needed.

I trust the ongoing police investigations will reveal the truth about my innocence”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
eph12:

It's just you o
Kolo man grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
odizeey:

That's someone that's still in his right frame of mind.

You expect him to keep siding Sancho despite his nonsense?

We called him SCAMCHO even before he got here.

How it took 3 years to see the failure is what i want to apply for in my postgraduate studies.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
first greenwood now antony,why be say na only women United footballers dey get strength for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
weedtaker:
Black RVP is Mason Greenwood. Sancho has been a huge disappointment.

Give him time!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Oasis007:
cool

Generational talent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
TeslaFC:

Generational talent

Mason Greenwood has just arrived Getafe after loan move completed on Deadline Day from Manchester United.

Loan valid until June 2024 — but includes break clause valid in January.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
izzou:

We called him SCAMCHO even before he got here.

How it took 3 years to see the failure is what i want to apply for in my postgraduate studies.

Was he a failure at Dortmund?

If it was a player like Antony or someone else that has not done any significant thing I would reason with you.

Why will you see anything good in Sancho as rival? To me, Caicedo is a scam. To you, he is the world's best midfielder

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
ChristoBam:

I should be directing that to you.
Cuz I don't understand how anyone can start ranting about substitutions after that match.
Meanwhile the subs available were Hannibal and co.
Put those young ones in for the final minutes at Emirates and you think that's sensible?

There's a reason that the only place anyone's talking about substitutes is on this damn thread. Most of the ones here are basically Anti-ETH rn. So y'all will hold on to anything to criticize the manager.

Sub off Eriksen and co, meanwhile the late goal we scored came from the same one we should have subbed off. Make this make sense.

Did we need fresh legs? Yeah. But definitely not Hannibal or any of those freshers.
What ETH should have done was not to add those players to the bench so we know they're not good enough. Even matches that are not as fast as this one, Eriksen struggles to keep up, unless we see more of the ball. But you want Eriksen to play without the ball even at 80 minutes when you have Gore on the bench that is comfortable playing without the ball? You don't think when Arsenal were coming at us all over the place at 80+ minutes, we needed fresher legs to disrupt their flow and even pick up cards if necessary, just to secure that point? You don't know ball

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Earlier it was "transition", now "penetration". Is it just me or these words mean more than they seem grin grin grin

We go see doggy next!!! Na only man u get like 5 to 6 pattern. grin grin grin. Jack of all trades master of none grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Englishisamust:
Onana only 3+2+2. 9 goals in how many matches!!!
How is 3+2+2 equal to 9? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Havertz29s:
We declare vawulense open in this dead thread in the name of the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT.

Leyqute shout a big AMEN
abeg, If you want to troll let's be mindful of our words.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Breaking news! antony has been dropped from Brazil squad
well is not like it's a big loss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
Manchester United your attackers are supposed to attack goalposts not women 🤦
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Man u needed a new owners and a total overhauling everybody don tire sad angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
$100 million about to be wasted. We told dem, they didn't believe!! grin grin grin. I pray God save him from this one🙏🙏🙏
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
MorataFC:
abeg, If you want to troll let's be mindful of our words.
Thanks.

That one don outrun sense. Na sense dey chase aam, he no gree allow sense meet aam grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
I think Getafe CF are just trolling everyone against Mason's return to the sport at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if the spineless Glazers paid them extra for the rub-in effort which they couldn't do themselves.
I have noticed that there are less and less antagonists on their twitter handles with each new post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
Soon na that bald head wey get coconut head I go dey call out. Don’t know what’s always wrong with some coaches that can’t even try other players but stick to dem wayray players wey dey play nansense mtcheeew!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
HERE WE GO. Eric Bailly to Besiktas.
[fabrizio romano]

-RS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Expert17:

Thank God you called it Unpopular,lmao

You are blaming a goalkeeper for a deflected shot and a mini penalty ( Odegaard had the space and time to pick the right spot)?? 🤣🤣🤣

I wonder why your quality De Gea didn't get a single offer this summer.
Degea or not, Onana was not needed. Henderson should have been trusted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13584) (13585) (13586) (13587) (13588) (13589) (13590) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.