Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,711 members, 7,862,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8868811 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13653) (13654) (13655) (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2023
CrystalTiger:
They should probably keep Reguilon and throw away Malacia..

Una never tire for Shaw? Dat Mechelin suppose don leave too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2023
ouzo1:

Una never tire for Shaw? Dat Mechelin suppose don leave too.

How we go do na?..Of the trio, Malacia seems to be the worst..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2023
CrystalTiger:

How we go do na?..Of the trio, Malacia seems to be the worst..

Malacia Na fear dey worry am bt u see dat Shaw, him don overstay him welcome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2023
Those ones will give the ball away and start twerking back leaving the back 4 isolated.

The loan guy from Spurs is already one of our best players after only 2 games. Reguilon should not have to be working this hard by himself and very soon, he too will start trekking on the pitch and I wont even blame him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Lana1:
Those ones will give the ball away and start twerking back leaving the back 4 isolated.

The loan guy from Spurs is already one of our best players after only 2 games. Reguilon should not have to be working this hard by himself and very soon, he too will start trekking on the pitch and I wont even blame him.
This is always the case. It won't be long until new players catch the virus and stop putting in extra effort. Nobody wants to do slave work
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
nihilistjnr:
I'm not going to lie, if I'm Diogo Dalot I'm suing my employer for unsafe working conditions.

It's like opponents look for him so they can dribble him before they score. That's how Jesus use him to mop the stadium the other day.

It's not fair.

Mop the stadium ke?

I was watching a video done by some Arabic boys. They had him sliding through the streets and deserts of Middle East cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
afrodoc2:

Most definitely. If he improves his finishing/shooting he will be a major problem. Dribbling, close control, vision, agility, passing, and speed are all on point. Decision making will naturally improve as he matures.
The fact that he was an academy player at Chelsea yet it's Odoi that they were hyping speaks volumes of the average English football fan...They're too much about pace and power and little brains...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jokerman:
Fabrizio Romano

🔴 André Onana requested to speak after the game…

“It’s my responsibility, because of me we didn’t win — and I have to learn from it”.

“I have a lot to prove, because to be honest my start in Man United is not so good”.

“It was me who let the team down”.
Expert disagrees
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
eph12:

So what should we do to your boy Rashford?
Keep on playing him. There are no options
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
CrystalTiger:
They should probably keep Reguilon and throw away Malacia..

Sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2023
afrodoc2:

McTominay dey mutiny? Small yansh sef dey shake 😂

If ETH likes he should keep selecting the people to punish. He won’t last long after that.

LoL.

Do you think Gravenberg will slot into that Eriksen role? (instead of mount). I like his physicality and intelligence on the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Leyqute:
Dan Gore, Hannibal and Omari Forson are in the squad for tomorrow's game afro.doc2.

Hoping they get some minutes.

Is Facundo Pellistri injured?
I just remembered this post. I told you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
First pic
Mctommy lost the ball to upcamno
Second pic
He is in the same position as upcamno
Third pic the referee is even more faster than him
What the f**k with him so lazy is that how he plays in Scotland

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
eph12:

I just remembered this post. I told you

Told me what eph?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
Matej Kovar thriving under xabi alonso in leverkusen cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
Leyqute:

Told me what eph?
ETH won't use those boys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
Onkoolos:

Mount or prime eriksen!!!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2023
🚨✅ Jadon Sancho has been told he would be welcomed back into the fold if he apologised to Erik ten Hag face-to-face. Sancho refuses to do this and the stand-off continues. #MUFC [@CrossyDailyStar]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
No DZB alert today? Lmao. At home to AEK Athens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨✅ Jadon Sancho has been told he would be welcomed back into the fold if he apologised to Erik ten Hag face-to-face. Sancho refuses to do this and the stand-off continues. #MUFC [@CrossyDailyStar]
He should never play for United again if this is true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2023
eph12:

ETH won't use those boys

Oh okay.

He still used Pellistri and Garnacho na. Hannibal Mejbri should've been trusted instead of McTomminay tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:02am On Sep 22, 2023
ChristoBam:

They had 70% possession and still lost 3-2. Their two goals were penalties.

Poor from DZB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2023
Leyqute:

LoL.

Do you think Gravenberg will slot into that Eriksen role? (instead of mount). I like his physicality and intelligence on the ball.

To be honest i have not seen much of Gravenberch over the past couple of years so it is hard to say. It's also significant that he didn't really impress at Bayern. If he is not yet the finished product i would prefer us getting a player in his prime in his mid to late 20s and supporting him with our youth like Mainoo and Mejbri. The problem is that i don't think Mount is that player in his prime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2023
Leyqute:

Oh okay.

He still used Pellistri and Garnacho na. Hannibal Mejbri should've been trusted instead of McTomminay tho.
Those ones are already regular names in the senior team.

But Gore, Hannibal and Forson, ETH will have to be so desperate to use them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:28am On Sep 22, 2023
Leyqute:

They had 70% possession and still lost 3-2. Their two goals were penalties.

Poor from DZB.
If our team plays like this, we will be very optimistic about the future.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:36am On Sep 22, 2023
ChristoBam:
If only we play like they do when we lose matches...

Try dey get shame sometimes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
When last we win match sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2023
🚨🇳🇱 A number of Manchester United players are starting to grow weary of Erik ten Hag's criticism. Dressing room sources have said that some players believe Ten Hag has favourites in the squad who he is unprepared to single out for criticism, while they feel others are routinely rounded on by him. [@samuelluckhurst]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13653) (13654) (13655) (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.