Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799396 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13655) (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) (13660) (13661) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2023
David De Gea could retire from football if he does not receive a suitable offer.
Maybe this guy overvalues his abilities
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2023
YourBestWriter:
I can categorically tell you that IF YOU DONT LIKE TEN HAG AND WANT HIM SACKED, just fly yourself to Manchester and SACK HIM YOURSELF. And I'm talking to the ronaldo, de gea fans especially. You guys are on a long thing. Sir Erik Ten Hag is here for a long term. Let's sit back and enjoy good football very very soon. Patience.

SStop being biased towards DDG and Ronaldo fans. You didn't add Messi and De Zerbi's stans to the mix oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Are there/have there been more female refs than black refs in the EPL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Are there/have there been more female refs than black refs in the EPL?

Yup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2023
ChristoBam:
The thing about not supporting your manager is, at some point, if you're not careful, you'll start rooting against your team. Some guys on this thread are already at that stage.

You'll see some full of excitement after a loss. You can tell from their posts. You don't even need to see them physically. But they disappear after a win or if there wasn't anything to really curse the manager out for.

During Ole time, you siad this BS
Even Ralf's time - same thing you did

Now it's ETH era and you regurgitating same BS

Na you like man utd pass undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

Xavi Simmons might have a similar name to Barca's Xavi but they are different players. In particular Xavi Simons is nothing near a CM and is even more of an attacker than Mount, so i don't think he was the alternative to Mount. ETH chose Mount, there was no coercion involved.

Also important to note that neither Simmons or Mount can solve our CM problems. So, both answers are wrong.

I think that Screenshot is believable. One always has to wonder why they gave the number 7 shirt to that Mount. That's the most confusing thing about the mount signing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2023
LostMyZeal:

During Ole time, you siad this BS
Even Ralf's time - same thing you did

Now it's ETH era and you regurgitating same BS

Na you like man utd pass undecided
lol.. Na him really like man u pass grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:12am On Sep 23, 2023
For those of you saying Rashford and Bruno na class, simply because they can turn up at anytime - if these inconsistent and underperforming players don't improve massively on their game, just know that we'd keep moving in circles without any reasonable achievement.

Inconsistent players don't make a great club talkless of using inconsistent players to take a dead club back to the glory days.

Careful what you wish for🤡
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2023
LostMyZeal:

I think that Screenshot is believable. One always has to wonder why they gave the number 7 shirt to that Mount. That's the most confusing thing about the mount signing.

Like you said, those moves don’t make sense. From Glazers, to Arnold, to Murtough, to ETH. They are all confused.

Signing Mount didn’t make sense. Giving him No 7 made even less sense. Now if they are saying the choice was between Xavi Simmons and Mount for a CM position, they (esp ETH and Murtough) all need their heads checked

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
These Under-21 players are shameless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:
These Under-21 players are shameless.
Omo, 1-4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
akwesenana:
Omo, 1-4.

The other day they were winning a match 5-0 and it ended 5-5. I am not watching the match but i am 100% sure most of the goals came from defensive howlers. There is no defender in the Under-21s that i have much hope in, and a couple of them are actually fraudulent but as they are younglings i won't name names.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Afrodoc, any news on potential returnees ala Mount, Varane, Amrabat?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
Why is Antony not back?

Una dey see this useless club abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
patrickmuf:
Afrodoc, any news on potential returnees ala Mount, Varane, Amrabat?

I think Amrabat is available but Mount and Mainoo are probably 1-2 weeks away though they have been training. I haven't heard much about Varane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2023
We might get to see Amrabat play today. I sincerely hope he's worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2023
I hope this Scamcho is suspended without pay..Nigga can't be banned and still be getting paid..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:
I hope this Scamcho is suspended without pay..Nigga can't be banned and still be getting paid..

It is not that straightforward. You can't withhold pay unless there is a serious breach. The guy is not made of the right stuff.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

It is not that straightforward. You can't withhold pay unless there is a serious breach. The guy is not made of the right stuff.

Na wa oo..So there's a real chance the guy's been paid?..No wonder he's not bothered about apologizing..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Na wa oo..So there's a real chance the guy's been paid?..No wonder he's not bothered about apologizing..
Him not apologizing will only endanger his career in the long run. He'll prolly never get called up again to 3 lions as them no lack quality, determined wingers. Moreover, I no feel say any serious club go even bid for am again sef.

My opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:

LOL. What do you mean there is a real chance? He is DEFINITELY being paid. It is not easy to withhold a player's salary.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:

He will be pay surely!! They signed deal with Sancho naa

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

LOL. What do you mean there is a real chance? He is DEFINITELY being paid. It is not easy to withhold a player's salary.

grin grin. Dem no born dem well to hold is salary!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sancho shouldnt beg that man with stubborn head!!! He should leave this team to save is career!! Even if he beg, that man go still continue to deal with him!!! grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
CrystalTiger:

He's doing himself. When his contract ends, he will eventually get less suitors that might pay below half of what he's earning now. When he looks back, he will regret it. I hope that will not be the case

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Englishisamust:
Sancho shouldnt beg that man with stubborn head!!! He should leave this team to save is career!! Even if he beg, that man go still continue to deal with him!!! grin grin grin.
This is not one plus one.

His career is on the line. Football money no be everlasting o. Life na wisdom
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
odizeey:

This is not one plus one.

His career is on the line. Football money no be everlasting o. Life na wisdom
Even if he beg, do you think that bald head go forgive him easily, he go chop bench tire!! grin grin. Ten hag wey dey discipline
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2023
Englishisamust:

Even if he beg, do you think that bald head go forgive him easily, he go chop bench tire!! grin grin. Ten hag wey dey discipline

Even if you are against the manager let’s try to be objective. You want players to be disobeying the manager all over the place?

I was Sancho’s number one supporter here before we bought him but the truth is the truth. He was punished for being late to training at Man City. He was punished for being late to training at Dortmund. He is now being punished for being late to training here. Also it is believed that he spends too much time playing video games late into the night, hence his late coming.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
Englishisamust:

It shouldn't have gotten to this extent in the first place. You are not Ronaldo. Or even Pogba. What has he done for the club or in his football career to be forming?

Now it has gotten to this place, he just has to make peace. Added to the squad, even if he won't play. But just to dey active till he pushes for transfer. Life na wisdom o.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

Even if you are against the manager let’s try to be objective. You want players to be disobeying the manager all over the place?

I was Sancho’s number one supporter here before we bought him but the truth is the truth. He was punished for being late to training at Man City. He was punished for being late to training at Dortmund. He is now being punished for being late to training here. Also it is believed that he spends too much time playing video games late into the night, hence his late coming.

When this one wastes his career, they will now say United is killing careers. Why do we buy indisciplined players sef

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

How will I believe the reason Sancho was late to training is because he was playing video games?? By the way, been late to training is common among players even messi did it almost 4 times!! Rashford also did it and was also punished. What happen between sancho and tenhag is far beyond been late to training. Na two of them get their problem!! I don't want to know who is at fault... As long as that coach is still there, Sancho career is at stake!! It doesn't always end well for players that fight with their coach. The samething happen to Aubameyang, Ronaldo, and Toure!!!.. Sancho should just find a way to leave man u..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
odizeey:

When this one wastes his career, they will now say United is killing careers. Why do we buy indisciplined players sef

There was so much indiscipline in the squad and it has not yet been fully rooted out. Many of our English players lack self-awareness. Left to me the only English players I would have in the club are those promoted from the academy.

Imagine Sancho’s camp was leaking news to the press that the coaches were intentionally giving him the wrong time for training that was why he was turning up late. Imagine that kind of ridiculous lamba. Even if the coaches are lying to him about training time doesn’t he have Rashford’s phone number?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13655) (13656) (13657) (13658) (13659) (13660) (13661) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.