Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867942 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
He wouldn't dare come here spew shiite to defend that slow poke

Even my boi was screaming on top of his voice that Rooney is a pile a donkey shiite
gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Leciester (H)
Westham(A)
Burnley(H)
Swansea (A)
Sunderland(H)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Soton stubborn o...

Newcastle0 vs Soton 1...Anything can happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Odunharry:
Leciester (H)
Westham(A)
Burnley(H)
Swansea (A)
Sunderland(H)

maximum 15 points in those next 5 games. i can feel it. grin
---------------
---------------
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2039463_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

cheiiiii, rooney is a liability. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

maximum 15 points in those next 5 games. i can feel it. grin
---------------
---------------
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2039463_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

cheiiiii, rooney is a liability. grin

playing 3-5-2? you must be high on cheap milk undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Odunharry:
Soton stubborn o...

if Southampton is doing well, they should win abeg. honestly, I can't beef their hustle.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

playing 3-5-2? you must be high on cheap milk undecided

i think we are making this 3-5-2 issue bigger than what it should. if you criticise 3-5-2 for preventing us from scoring goals; i agree. if you criticise 3-5-2 for the slow tempo; i also agree.....

but criticise 3-5-2 for inaccurate passes, that's just gross ineptitutde. formation does not affect a player's ability to pass the ball. if anything, 3-5-2 controls possession more than any other formation with 4 at the back.

18/33 in the attacking 3rd?
and yet we blame our strikers for not touching the ball enough? how can they touch the ball when almost half of the passes from rooney are poor passes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
newcastle score!

own goal!

actually, gouffran scored it. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:
oscar - 4th goal.
away from home o & people say RVP is our problem. he's not been in the team a while now and we are still struggling to carve teams apart.
Falcao and Wilson are two different strikers.
Wilson takes on defenders with pace, and
Falcao knows how to hold the ball and create
space. I think the two can make a good
partnership.But RVP is a better finisher than Falcao.Bt Falcao position and the way he beats offside track is much better than RVP,both cnt play together and we expect convincing win.
I think Falcao should stay, he will improve wt time bt Wilson still needs to be coming in from bench bcus of his pace.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Digriz:
Falcao and Wilson are two different strikers.
Wilson takes on defenders with pace, and
Falcao knows how to hold the ball and create
space. I think the two can make a good
partnership.But RVP is a better finisher than Falcao.Bt Falcao position and the way he beats offside track is much better than RVP,both cnt play together and we expect convincing win.
I think Falcao should stay, he will improve wt time bt Wilson still needs to be coming in from bench bcus of his pace.

you have a point!

personally, i think only one striker should play. 4-2-3-1 is the default formation everywhere. having 2 or 3 strikers is a clusterfück. i don't even mind rooney starting as a lone striker. if he performs, so be it. if he stinks the whole joint, bring in any of falcao or RVP.

we play 2-3 centre forwards in every game and it's not working. they get in each other's way and we don't even control the midfield enough cos many players are being shoe-horned into the team. there's no balance at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Odunharry:
Soton stubborn o...

if Southampton is doing well, they should win abeg. honestly, I can't beef their hustle. I'm totally disappointed in LvG's methods, he's just spoiling his work with his own bare hands.
this formation has never served us well, see how fans are reacting angrily on United's fan page about his insistence on the 3-5-2 & this careless shuffling of players all over the park!

Blind's best performances has come @ the base of the midfield, now he's back - he's been placed @ wingback & back three, making him now look peripheral in games.

Rafael & Shaw are very solid fullbacks every man & his dog knows - they're been forced to play as wingbacks now, for what?

di Maria's performance has gone to the dogs, we have seen him grab games by the scruff of the neck playing from the CM even in Man United - why sudden conversion to a striker abi wetin?

how is Herrera now a bench warmer so Rooney can play as CM? why is Rooney even been converted to a CM in the first place?

how does Johnny Evans get games @ all?

why is van Gaal so arrogant & playing God?

he should just dare start 3-5-2 in the next game again & see if he won't be contending with amadioha, sango & hades angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Rooney is not world class..His glory days when he was much younger deceived some of us...The performance of the team in general is so bad...Only De Gea pleases me...Evans? Story for another day...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeeBoiyy: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Odunharry:
Leciester (H)
Westham(A)
Burnley(H)
Swansea (A)
Sunderland(H)
these should all be easy points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
patrickmuf:
Rooney is not world class..
His glory days when he was much younger deceived some of us...The performance of the team in general is so bad...Only De Gea pleases me...Evans? Story for another day...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
I don't like the formation but that's never the reason why most of our players behave like championship players: Di maria wasting the ball and shooting whenever he sees the goal post, and Rooney making some passes you would ask if he is a footballer or blind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:
newcastle score!

own goal!

actually, gouffran scored it. grin
1-1 halftime..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Danhumprey:
Bwuahahahahahaha!gringringringringrin

What Elampiro sees in Rooney's play that makes him to fiercely defend Rooney at times baffles me.

Azin, the thing tire me I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
southampton score again!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MicSmith: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Once upon a time, man Utd matches used to give me joy but since fergie left It has bn a struggle. As time passes, my appreciation for sir Alex increases, my dissatisfaction with Moyes reduces and LVG'S stubbornness persists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
MicSmith:
Once upon a time, man Utd matches used to give me joy but since fergie left It has bn a struggle. As time passes, my appreciation for sir Alex increases, my dissatisfaction with Moyes reduces and LVG'S stubbornness persists.
We saw the same toward the end of Fergie, the only difference is we were grabbing with 3 points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
This Dutch Jaanmaat is a defensive liability.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
Hopefully LVG will consider dis 442 formation especially after it brought in d goals but I won't be surprised if he starts with 352 in our next match ,his arrogance is next to none

Please Wayne Rooney should sit out our next 2 matches n let Herrera play ,Maroune improving n scoring vital goals for us ,Falcao should get ready to go back to Monaco ,he ain't a man united material

We need to ditch dis possession football ,it's killing our game cos our players lack de technicality to convert it to chances ,I get LVG wants to play dominant football but we lack d players for dat style n he should leave it to Pep Guardiola who knows how to implement it ,Real Madrid is dominating d world of football with dia devastating counterattacking football n I think we should play like dat

And lastly LVG should get his a$$ up n motivate his players on d touchline ,even d great SAF did dat occasionally ,particularly when we were playing shyte but Mr van gaal is too arrogant for dat ,he 'd rather sit down on d bench n write crap on his notebook angry sad

I swear, you just summarized exactly how I feel.

We are not playing like a Manchester United. We played like a pub club.
If Bayern, Real, Barca, Ath Madrid catch us the only thing that would save us is that we would continually be passing the ball backwards to de gea for him to boot forward to make the scoreline fair!

Very unadventurous and tepid play. Its annoying. 3points but I aint impressed.

Everybody played rubbish especially LVG sitting down there like a pleb when players are contented with passing the ball backwards and sideways with that his useless 352 formation.

Nonsense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Karleb:

For your left mind right? undecided
Na 3 points be koko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrisley024:
We saw the same toward the end of Fergie, the only difference is we were grabbing with 3 points.
performances were soulless when we went on the unbeaten streak with this 3-5-2 but we were all ready to swallow it cuz 3 points ultimately is the prize & it gives hope & consolation.

nobody will accept playing shyte & dropping points, not even Lucifer himself!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

performances were soulless when we went on the unbeaten streak with this 3-5-2 but we were all ready to swallow it cuz 3 points ultimately is the prize & it gives hope & consolation.

nobody will accept playing shyte & dropping points, not even Lucifer himself!
Well, we played better against S'ton and lost undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrisley024:
we had no shot on target, chief! you can't win football games playing through passes to David de Gea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
chrisley024:

That one na ball? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
SailorXY:

we had no shot on target, chief! you can't win football games playing through passes to David de Gea

Even at Half time today, QPR had more go at goal than Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2015

excellent first touch from fellaini....the finish was exquisite as well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) (1371) (1372) (1373) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.