Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13703) (13704) (13705) (13706) (13707) (13708) (13709) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Patrickmuf1:
The expert is giving stats from 2 seasons ago to defend the rubbish his MCM is serving us right now...

Wahala dey o!

Ok, take today's bread

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
Patrickmuf1:
The expert is giving stats from 2 seasons ago to defend the rubbish his MCM is serving us right now...

Wahala dey o!

grin grin grin grin....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thazard:
Parte after parte,parte!
After parte after parte
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj9xLwpbw48

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Trevor012:

Don't waste your time on that midget fan 😂

Lol...truly 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
These Pendu fans will just make everything about him.

Too desperate.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thazard(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onkoolos:

Boss calm down!! Why u dey curse onana. He is a ball playing goal keeper. We didn't buy him to save goals. Just to pass only
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Onkoolos:

Bruno best Am in premier league grin grin grin... Na koboko we go use wipe some people head for here!!!
PFa 0
Champions league 0
Pfa fan player of the year 0
Premier league 0
Fa cup 0
Carlin Cup 1
Premier league top scorer 0
Premier league top assist 0
😂😂😂😂😂😂

But that Bruno fan boy will be spamming us with stats that add nothing!!!

All this one no concern that Bruno fan boy!! Just give me assist and penalty goals make I dey follow u like mumu!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂..
Most chances created in 2 weeks
Most chances created in first 10 minutes of a match. Stats that add nothing!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
michaellovaldo:
I've been a silent reader for a long time but I have to let this out

This is bad embarassed

I thought I should chill off after a long day at work with the match o, Suya sef don turn bitter eaf for mouth

No cohesive style of play, nothing nothing!

You see casemiro the holding midfielder in the opponent box whenever we have the ball, then seconds later you see the opponent with full joy have a direct run at our defense, it's been happening consistently this Season, and then you Ten Hag shaking his head, it's keeps happening and you keep shaking your head every match! Why can't Casemiro just stay in the base of the midfield like last season and pop up in the attacking areas sometimes, but this season he is always aiming to go to the opponent box 18

Even if we play Ambrabat with Casemiro, the opponent will still have a sweet run at our defense because the bald Dutch wants to play a roaming midfield game, players interchanging between positions

Well this is one of the signs when a coach is about to get sacked, same thing will keep on happening without them having a solution for it.

I don't know why we didn't go for Diogo Costa instead of this Onana, like what's he offering ffs?! You signed a non shot stopping,ball playing goalkeeper but you don't have players who can effectively contest for the ball.

We can't even jubilate goals hundred percent any longer, the defense is like a basket now, it's always going to leak
Very well said. I don't want to believe it's anything but tactics...

At some point in the game, the commentator noted that Casemiro was not renowned for his aerial prowess at Madrid but at Man Utd, you see him in the opponent's box almost every time we have a set piece and he seems to be the target.

It's a failed tactical set-up that has to be corrected but stubborn head ETH won't do so because apparently, he can do no wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol...truly 😂
Bro nor even try am o 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
Android17:
Every player does but [b]KDB is better than Bruno[/b]thats all I am saying. You know I rate Bruno so this is not the same argument you are having with your fellow United fans.

Not up for argument, KDB is better.

I just pick Bruno when I'm running my agenda on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
TLona1:
These Pendu fans will just make everything about him.

Too desperate.

Of cos. An Average coach cannot come and disrespect a club legend , and not keep yo his word ,keeps failing.... He will never get away with it.

Let's just hope he doesn't get sack like Fernando Santos though ..😬

How's your burger league flop doing at MLS?😬

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Expert17:

Ok, take today's bread

Justifies the rubbish he has been playing in the past couple of games?

Would you be this defensive if it was another player?

Soon, will we see a Rashford fanboy spring up here and he'll come with stats to back Rashy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Patrickmuf1:
Justifies the rubbish he has been playing in the past couple of games?

Would you be this defensive if it was another player?

Soon, will we see a Rashford fanboy spring up here and he'll come with stats to back Rashy...

Ok, I agree.

VDB and Mount should start our next game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tears everywhere,biko manyoo fans ebezina maka eche ga di mma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX1phXypnxc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hojlund pain when galatasaray scored the second goal. cry cry chai. All his efforts wasted. sad cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2023
eph12:
Why did ETH sub in Eriksen? Was Hannibal injured?

I think we missed his energy after he was subbed off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
Larride, how Brentford go be?

Should i sell my father's land and stake on Onana to assist Mount?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Thazard(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Man U go suffer score goal, onana go help them cancel am out
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
Very unpopular take from me- I have said it a few times that his ETH's talent identification is questionable, however, we can't just put all these blame on ETH. He was failed by the board as well. We, as the fans, also contributes to these failures. For example, 90% of us, including myself, were clamouring for the purchase of Onana based on only one game (the finals against City).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
everton4life:
Hojlund pain when galatasaray scored the second goal. cry cry chai. All his efforts wasted. sad cry
SOSO will take his and every manyoo fans pains away grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6eE3c70hgg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Patrickmuf1:
Very well said. I don't want to believe it's anything but tactics...

At some point in the game, the commentator noted that Casemiro was not renowned for his aerial prowess at Madrid but at Man Utd, you see him in the opponent's box almost every time we have a set piece and he seems to be the target.

It's a failed tactical set-up that has to be corrected but stubborn head ETH won't do so because apparently, he can do no wrong.

That stubbornness will lead him to the job market very soon if he is not careful

Well it's not his fault, even if he's sacked he will still get an handsome payoff, it's just crazy they don't even know the magnitude of their jobs, every bad performance leaves millions of people with a bad mood and they just do the job casually (especially the players e. g Sancho)

Tonight was supposed to be the night we celebrate Hojlund, but look at what we get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
I stopped talking about average players like fernandes and rashford because I know it will change nothing. The only thing any TRUE manutd fan will do is to stand by the manager and hope for a better tomorrow.

The players are terribly bad; probably one of the worst set of players I have ever seen in a United shirt. They are all afraid of being the scapegoat, yet they don't want to fight and redeem themselves from such bad name. A club full of unprofessional professionals right from the top. I just feel sorry for ten hag; he doesn't deserve this.

Oh well, hopefully the glazers decide to leave, and perhaps light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2023
If Onana doesn't recover quickly we will sell and sign another GK just like Man City did with Hart, then Bravo before they finally signed Ederson ....

De Gea fans Una never see anything, we are not missing that error king lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
I do not think Onana will come good. I highly doubt it. He was made to look good because he played in a team with better defense. He's definitely not good with his hands. His decision-making in terms of coming out for crosses and corners are very questionable to say the least. I decided to watch him closely during this match and I can say that he's definitely not gonna make it here. Before the equalizer, he made a mistake that almost cost us as well.

He's also not a goalkeeper that will save us points. Rather he's probably going to cost us. His long ball distributions are also not that great like we thought.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
YourBestWriter:
I stopped talking about average players like fernandes and rashford because I know it will change nothing. The only thing any TRUE manutd fan will do is to stand by the manager and hope for a better tomorrow.

The players are terribly bad; probably one of the worst set of players I have ever seen in a United shirt. They are all afraid of being the scapegoat, yet they don't want to fight and redeem themselves from such bad name. A club full of unprofessional professionals right from the top. I just feel sorry for ten hag; he doesn't deserve this.

Oh well, hopefully the glazers decide to leave, and perhaps light at the end of the tunnel.

How about Lindelof? A very passive defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Expert17:
If Onana doesn't recover quickly we will sell and sign another GK just like Man City did with Hart, then Bravo before they finally signed Ederson ....

De Gea fans Una never see anything, we are not missing that error king lol

You want to sell "UCL best goalkeeper" just 10 games into the season? grin

Them suppose tie you for market give you community flogging.

Inserting DDG into every of your post won't make the pain go neither will it stop Onana from conceding stupid goals.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
swiz123:
Onana is a great goalkeeper, but emotional fans will think otherwise.

Yes, he is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
metodman:
I do not think Onana will come good. I highly doubt it. He was made to look good because he played in a team with better defense. He's definitely not good with his hands. His decision-making in terms of coming out for crosses and corners are very questionable to say the least. I decided to watch him closely during this match and I can say that he's definitely not gonna make it here. Before the equalizer, he made a mistake that almost cost us as well.

He's also not a goalkeeper that will save us points. Rather he's probably going to cost us. His long ball distributions are also not that great like we thought.

So you mean we got a grade b version of DDG?

Expert17, come outside. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
larride:

You want to sell "UCL best goalkeeper" just 10 games into the season? grin

Them suppose tie you for market give you community flogging.

Inserting DDG into every of your post won't make the pain go neither will it stop Onana from conceding stupid goals.

We wouldn't have lost this match with DDG...i can even say same with some of the matches we have lost this season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
This bastard go sub Hannibal for Eriksen 😠😠, smh..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
larride:

So you mean we got a grade b version of DDG?

Expert17, come outside. angry

Grade D. He's not even good with the basics

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Freeopod(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Wetin ETH say after match abeg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13703) (13704) (13705) (13706) (13707) (13708) (13709) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), hatakekakashi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.