Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863409 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13717) (13718) (13719) (13720) (13721) (13722) (13723) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

This is delusion.
Water is wet. Toto dey draw. grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Joezinho:
All I can say is ,”Ole Gollum I am deeply sorry. “

Erik. God will punish you.

Before you apologise to Ole Gollum where is my own apology Joe?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

This is delusion.

Fergie intended to retire in 2012 but was piped to the title by City. He bought RVP solely to win the PL in 2013. That season we conceded goals like mad. Fergie had to strictly instruct Scholes and Rooney to pass the ball to RVP so we could outscore opponents.

Thinking this strategy would keep working is pure poppycock.
Alaye stop typing nonsense in my mentions. If Ferguson was here from 2013 till now he would have won at least 4 league titles. Carry Ferguson from retirement right now and in 3years we will be celebrating a league title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
afrodoc2:
kozmicity you got me locked out of NL for almost 2 days. angry

Wetin dey dat your formation wey i quote?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na Pep report you, he no want make you promote my formation. E too good, he wan use am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
Trevor012:

Alaye stop typing nonsense in my mentions. If Ferguson was here from 2013 till now he would have won at least 4 league titles. Carry Ferguson from retirement right now and in 3years we will be celebrating a league title.

Fergie’s highest points tally with a forward trio of Rooney, Tevez and Ronald was 87 points. That’s barely enough to win the league in 3 times in the last 7 years.

Considering the rubbish way the Glazers has been “investing” in the club, and improved competition from Liverpool and Man Shitty… you think United would stop swallowing goals and continue to outscore opponents the following years?

No, it’s peak delusion that’s worrying you.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
popizaino:

Before you apologise to Ole Gollum where is my own apology Joe?

Lol. I am sorry Popi for calling you a shekpite. Ole Gollum is still a P.E coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Sir Alex's wife has passed away.

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
How many extra millions do you need to beat Brentford?

cc Larride
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
eph12:

There were other podcasts that said ETH told the board the club didn't need the open heart surgery Rangnick suggested, so they were more than happy to not encourage Rangnick to stay
Fact is they all reported Rangnick would leave at the summer months before it even became official. Then acted like they've never heard it before when it actually happened.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:
Is the situation that bad that we can't win or even draw games at home?

Do you mean it's the owners that made Galatasry piped us at home?

Using Madrid as an example like your best players didn't run to Madrid during their prime. Which strategy Madrid get apart from their name?

Abeg getout.
Don't be silly. We're just talking generally about why things won't change with this club. And why sacking of the manager should be the farthest thing from our minds now.

As for recent results, it's due to a lot of factors. Injuries, players downing tools/out of form, bad luck, and some mistakes from ETH. I trust in ETH and everything will get back on track soon. Hopefully starting from tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

Fergie’s highest points tally with a forward trio of Rooney, Tevez and Ronald was 87 points. That’s barely enough to win the league in 3 times in the last 7 years.

Considering the rubbish way the Glazers has been “investing” in the club, and improved competition from Liverpool and Man Shitty… you think United would stop swallowing goals and continue to outscore opponents the following years?

Why're you wasting you time like this. Even went through the stress of taking screenshots 😂. That guy will quote you and repeat the same thing, Ferguson would have won 5 trebles in the past 10 years bla bla bla.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
ChristoBam:

Don't be silly. We're just talking generally about why things won't change with this club. And why sacking of the manager should be the farthest thing from our minds now.

As for recent results, it's due to a lot of factors. Injuries, players downing tools/out of form, bad luck, and some mistakes from ETH. I trust in ETH and everything will get back on track soon. Hopefully starting from tomorrow.
You are silly

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

You are saying Fergie won't have won any title if Pep and Klopp were in 2005 - 2013 era?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Joezinho:

Lol. I am sorry Popi for calling you a shekpite. Ole Gollum is still a P.E coach.

Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raumdeuter

What option should i pick in Manchester vs Brentford? I want to stake my inheritance

Larride is not replying my mentions

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:

You are saying Fergie won't have won any title if Pep and Klopp were in 2005 - 2013 era?
Don't waste your time. Small klopp and Conte dey reach 95points in this useless Era but that nigga thinks Ferguson in control of United won't chop at least 4 league titles from 2013 till now. Talk about being deluded 😂

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
Ramdeuter

What option should i pick in Manchester vs Brentford? I want to stake my inheritance

I will have to ask our choirmaster

Open your hymn book to age 45

[img]https://media./Yz_GrcDdQngAAAAd/onana-calma.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ferguson with that 1.2billion we have spent since spent since 2016 will be farming the league like Bayern in Germany. Small Coaches like Conte and Klopp dey reach 95points in this Era of useless players but Ferguson will struggle. This thread won't kill person 😂😂

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

What makes you think Fergie's team wouldn't reach the required points? This a competition, if competition point is 90+ points then Man Utd would have competed for it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
afrodoc2:
kozmicity you got me locked out of NL for almost 2 days. angry

Wetin dey dat your formation wey i quote?
I dey even fear to quote person now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

I will have to ask our choirmaster

Open your hymn book to age 45

[img]https://media./Yz_GrcDdQngAAAAd/onana-calma.gif[/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nigeriagood(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
Raumdeuter

3goals to one in favour of united quote me after
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Trevor012:

Don't waste your time. Small klopp and Conte dey reach 95points in this useless Era but that nigga thinks Ferguson in control of United won't chop at least 4 league titles from 2013 till now. Talk about being deluded 😂
I just weak.

Putting down the GOAT because of agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeriagood:
3goals to one in favour of united quote me after

With my inheritance?

WTF is wrong with you, bro? angry

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:

With my inheritance?

WTF is wrong with you, bro? angry

Stake clean sheet for Man United. Onana is in charge.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:

Stake clean sheet for Man United. Onana is in charge.

Let me just take my life!.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:

I just weak.

Putting down the GOAT because of agenda.
This is the same person some time ago. Now you know people just say anything to argue even when they know it's a lie 😁

Leyqute:

Fergie was in the league when Wenger came in and went a whole season unbeaten.

For Fergie, it’s all about improving and elevating himself to the level of new challengers. Pep won’t be that much a problem for him in the league. Didn’t Klopp snatch this same league from Pep?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

Your own post will show you are deluded. All these anywhere belly face people 😂😂

Leyqute:

Ancelotti won the league and SAF reclaimed top spot a season later. How did he 'deal' with SAF?

SAF always reinvents himself and then topples the opposition. There's no way he won't do the same thing with Pep. He did it with Ancelotti and Mourinho.

That's the point I've been making but you seem oblivious to that.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
Trevor012:

This is the same person some time ago. Now you know people just say anything to argue even when they know it's a lie 😁

😄😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
How many extra millions do you need to beat Brentford?

cc Larride

Bcc: Lana1 and Afrodoc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Time of Ferguson wey Chelsea, Liverpool , arsenal and man city dey hot!!! Dey play grin grin grin... I just dey laugh at some people here!!! grin grin. Football don turn mathematics!!! grin grin grin!!.. They want to be comparing player wey dey that era with curent players will have now in premier league. That time premier league was more competitive....

Lampard
Ronaldo
Owen
Gerard
Scholes
Drogba
Bergkamp
Pires
Toress
Alan shearer..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Trevor012:

Arrested!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13717) (13718) (13719) (13720) (13721) (13722) (13723) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.