Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,262 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871767 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13718) (13719) (13720) (13721) (13722) (13723) (13724) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Trevor012:

Don't waste your time. Small klopp and Conte dey reach 95points in this useless Era but that nigga thinks Ferguson in control of United won't chop at least 4 league titles from 2013 till now. Talk about being deluded 😂

4 small self!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
Just say pep is better than Fergie so that we can know the angle you are coming from!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
undecided all this Ferguson talk to divert from Man U current form,stop trying to change the topic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Breaking
Ferguson wife is dead
RIP
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds
#KillTheBasterds

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nigeriagood(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
undecided all this Ferguson talk to divert from Man U current form,stop trying to change the topic.
wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nigeriagood(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
nani667:
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds
#KillTheBasterds
bro?? Onana and then hag is cooking something dangerous grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeriagood:
wink
they think we can't see them ,past glory merchants.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
izzou:
Ramdeuter

What option should i pick in Manchester vs Brentford? I want to stake my inheritance

Lar.ride is not replying my mentions
Se na man dey home?
This is a quote that was given days ago by some veterans, I hope it guides you. cheesy 👇👇👇
It's so hard to win at Old Trafford, even Man United can't win there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Englishisamust:
Just say pep is better than Fergie so that we can know the angle you are coming from!!!

Is there anyone arguing this?

This should be a consensus by now that Pep is better than Ferguson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is there anyone arguing this?

This should be a consensus by now that Pep is better than Ferguson

Ok grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Trevor012:

Your own post will show you are deluded. All these anywhere belly face people 😂😂

Stop thinking like a ruler.

In 2013, United had an aged squad that needed a desperate overhaul. In defence Vidic, Ferdy and Evra were past it. They kept swallowing goals like morsels of fufu.

Giggs and Scholes should’ve retired but they were asked to put a shift in from time to time.

We had Welbeck, Rooney and RvP as the main strikers.

If not for SAF’s greatness we would never have won that title.

And in your small mind, you think that that aged squad would continue to win titles without proper reinforcements?

Niggah puhlease

Sir Alex is a genius manager. But even great geniuses need good tools to be successful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
SAF bought a young Rooney and a young Rio Ferdinand for top money. Without top, proper signings like that, he wouldn’t have created the kind of teams that Vidic and Evra could excel in cos those two were absolutely shiite when they first came in.

My point is that apart from a good manager, a team’s player recruitment strategy has to be top notch for the team to excel. It’s not about buying expensive players alone, it’s about finding the right profiles that fit in your team.

SAF didn’t do it alone. He had David Gill beside him. And since the idiotic Glazers came in, our recruitment went to shiite.

We sold CR7 for a world record fee and replaced him with Valencia and Obertan. We had a gaping hole in midfield but couldn’t sign anyone because your guys wouldn’t release money. He kept saying there was no quality in the market to support them. SAF even had to bring old papa Scholes out of retirement.

What more freaking evidence do you need?

Since that duo left, things went from bad to worse. We’re the team where experienced and successful managers come to fail woefully.

Keep living in your delusion that our problem is coach only. When they sack ETH and the next guy starts failing after 18 months, don’t come here and cry.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
melodyogonna:

What makes you think Fergie's team wouldn't reach the required points ? This a competition, if competition point is 90+ points then Man Utd would have competed for it

Poor player recruitment.

We lost Tevez to Man City. We lost Aguero to Man City, and had Fergie not moved heavens, we’d have lost RvP, who singlehandedly won us our last title, to Man City or any other team too.

Fergie is a genius but only God can turn Cleverly into Scholes and Anderson into KdB.

McTomminay cannot be a Declan Rice, and I’m not shittyting on him. He simply doesn’t have what it takes- ball progression, passing between the lines, vision, intelligence on the ball, awareness etc to be the kind of midfielder than Rice or FDJ is.

Thinking a team’s success is all about a coach’s brilliance is delusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
E go don take Baba like 5 hours of intense mind joggling to cook up this amala. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:
E go don take Baba like 5 hours of intense mind joggling to cook up this amala. cheesy

Idiott.

I’ve been busy with more important things offline to notice the grand delusion you guys have been feeding yourselves.

Who get time for rubbish? grin

You must really think big of yourself to believe say i go carry una matter for head lol.

The butterfly thinks itself a bird. LMaO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Leyqute:

Idiott.

I’ve been busy with more important things offline to notice the grand delusion you guys have been feeding yourselves.

Who get time for rubbish? grin

You must really think big of yourself to believe say i go carry una matter for head lol.

The butterfly thinks itself a bird. LMaO
Too busy but your last three posts are nearly as much as lengthier than my last 30 posts. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Afrodoc2 did you watch the women’s game against Arsenal?

Luke Shaw is back at Carrington. Reguilon is also back training.

I hope we get one of those guys back soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:

Too busy but your last three posts are nearly as much as lengthier than my last 30 posts. cheesy

That’s cos you usually have nothing to contribute na. All you do is jump on bandwagons and hype agenda.

You don’t have enough brain cells to hold a sensible conversation. Like Sancho, all you bring to the table are vibes and insha Allah.

No offeinse tho grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
We have outspent most of our rivals if not all but somehow, I am supposed to believe SAF will struggle to win league titles...

David Gill was here when we replaced Ronaldo with there likes of Obertan and Valencia yet we should blame the Glazers and not him. It dates back to when we tried to replace Beckham with Fletcher...Lol.

The only saving grace David Gill had is that social media was not so powerful back then if not, he would have been roasted. Bebe, Obertan, Djemba-Djemba, Buttner etc.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
odizeey:

😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Let say glazer is our problem.... let say they sell man u to Saudi Arabia... How will they back ten hag better?? I don't understand make unaa explain ??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:40am On Oct 07, 2023
Leyqute:
Afrodoc2 did you watch the women’s game against Arsenal?

Luke Shaw is back at Carrington. Reguilon is also back training.

I hope we get one of those guys back soon.

No I didn’t. The timing of the match no favour me and I have had an incredibly busy past few days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2023
Leyqute:

That’s cos you usually have nothing to contribute na. All you do is jump on bandwagons and hype agenda.

You don’t have enough brain cells to hold a sensible conversation. Like Sancho, all you bring to the table are vibes and insha Allah.

No offeinse tho grin

After about 8 hours, you can't correct your spelling of offense. So much for "large brain cells" cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2023
YourBestWriter:
True fans know the problem.

Fake fans, ignorant fans, ronaldo fans, de gea fans, sancho fans are all pointing fingers at ten hag.

#GlazersOut

Bro, go to the mirror, look yourself in the eye and tell yourself that ETH knows what he's doing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Leyqute:

Fergie’s highest points tally with a forward trio of Rooney, Tevez and Ronald was 87 points. That’s barely enough to win the league 3 times in the last 7 years.

Considering the rubbish way the Glazers have been “investing” in the club, and improved competition from Liverpool and Man Shitty… you think United would stop swallowing goals and continue to outscore opponents the following years?

No, it’s peak delusion that’s worrying you.

U dey use points compare?

Why don't you compare the calibre of teams then and what we have now. Epl had teams like prime Arsenal(invinsibles) and Prime Chelsea then. Even Liverpool of that time sabi ball

People that were competing with prime Barca in Europe?

In an era when Cr7 and Messi dey hot?

What we have today are clowns, from chelshit, to Arsenal to united. The only team that can stand the test of time in the Epl of 2000-2009 is city and they wouldn't have won any treble.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:24am On Oct 07, 2023
odizeey:

You are saying Fergie won't have won any title if Pep and Klopp were in 2005 - 2013 era?

Him just dey cap nonsense

Chelsea of that era will whop pep city like Chickens

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:31am On Oct 07, 2023
Leyqute:

Poor player recruitment.

We lost Tevez to Man City. We lost Aguero to Man City, and had Fergie not moved heavens, we’d have lost RvP, who singlehandedly won us our last title, to Man City or any other team too.

Fergie is a genius but only God can turn Cleverly into Scholes and Anderson into KdB.

McTomminay cannot be a Declan Rice, and I’m not shittyting on him. He simply doesn’t have what it takes- ball progression, passing between the lines, vision, intelligence on the ball, awareness etc to be the kind of midfielder than Rice or FDJ is.

Thinking a team’s success is all about a coach’s brilliance is delusion.
Lol, I don't think so. We have spent more than a billion pounds on recruitment since Ferguson retired. If Liverpool, City, Chelsea, and even Arsenal can build a team to compete than Ferguson can as well. With that spending he would have dominated actually
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2023
odizeey:

I just weak.

Putting down the GOAT because of agenda.

Even their great Pep admit that he respects SAF in all managers.

An era that had prime Cr7, Drogba, Messi, and the likes.

That was an era where almost every league get big boys. U fit be king for your league (epl) but if u enter Europe, you go meet people wey craze pass you for other leagues.

Now, there no good team in Europe aside City. The rest are shit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2023
None of you ETH supporters can come out and tell us what his plan is. I don't understand the kind of football he wants to play with

Rashford (a counterattack winger)

Onana (A possession goalkeeper)

Antony (A possession footballer)

Mount (Counter attack player)

And the list goes on

Who can tell me what the exact plan in midfield is?

ETH is clueless, although counterattack is gradually fading. We should have just acted like Madrid and strengthened our squad, then continue our counter football like last season.

That way, we would have been in top3 now and sure group stage qualification.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2023
R.I.P Lady Cathy Ferguson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2023
Who has noticed there are prints of poch football in the way Chelsea are currently playing.

Na so una tell us say, eth want to play transition football and we follow una support the termination of DDG contract. Now look where we are.

If I can see ETH plan, I swear I won't talk. But there is nothing to give me a slight hope.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13718) (13719) (13720) (13721) (13722) (13723) (13724) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Beorn and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.